Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1071579 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good evening everyone,

Many thanks for your support. I received my passport yesterday via UPS.

Please what website can I book a relatively cheap flight to Fredericton. A flight that will not transit in the US? I have visited Jetradar and a couple other websites.

Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Johnduke259 you no dey on top the list of Trv hopefuls na... yet still congrats. Wherr u dey go for canada? That way, guys can tell what airline you should use
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by alabus101: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
tnuola:

Hi,
Do you mean seneca gave you two weeks to get your study permit and attach to your offer letter and then send to them?

If that's what you mean, I'm soRry you're on a long thing o, cuz the study permit takes at least two months.

Yes, I was given 24 /06/ 2015 as expiring date for offer letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmm. Gud to c my Ekp peeps here.Gr8est AAUITES!! Elect / Elect '09
Crich:

Nice, same here. MCB '05
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
richcasey:
Johnduke259 you no dey on top the list of Trv hopefuls na... yet still congrats. Wherr u dey go for canada? That way, guys can tell what airline you should use

Thanks Oga me! I dey go Fredericton, New Brunswick. One of those I've seen like Royal Air Maroc transit in Cassablanca and Montreal before Air Canada will fly to Fredericton.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
thats for you to pay fees and secure ur seat not for study permit.
alabus101:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toboy: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
JohnDuke259:
Good evening everyone,

Please what website can I book a relatively cheap flight to Fredericton. A flight that will not transit in the US? I have visited Jetradar and a couple other websites.

Thank you all!
hey Duke! Congratulations! Please I plan sending my passport soon how was your UPS experience? I thought DHL is better? I need advice.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GWorld1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

mevisbleek:

@ gworld I understand how u feel.

Thanks guys... am really enjoying dis page

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
GWorld1:

Thanks guys... am really enjoying dis page

G world, there are some sure men on this thread that can assist u better than an agent would. My printer shines brighter than a diamond, so I fit handle sop, shrinking and colour effect. Make another person help u handle collation lol

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
toboy:

hey Duke! Congratulations! Please I plan sending my passport soon how was your UPS experience? I thought DHL is better? I need advice.

I submitted it myself but paid for delivery by courier. VFS uses UPS. The experience was pretty good. I received SMS from VFS on Friday at 11:15 am that passport was ready for collection. Then I received another sms 5:15pm that my passport has been collected.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by amanze15(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abeg how long does it take for a professor/lecturer smiley to reply "prospective graduate mail" please someone should help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
JohnDuke259:
Good evening everyone,

Thank you all!
Check Wakanow.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
DAMN....
tnuola i am following you o
amanze15:
Abeg how long does it take for a professor/lecturer smiley to reply "prospective graduate mail" please someone should help me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Perotti: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello house,

I am a PG student in one of Nigeria's federal universities, and will be representing the school at a conference at the Uni of Waterloo, Canada by August. I need help/info on the type of visa, costs as well as the mode of application. The conference is just for a week.

Thank u guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
omooba2015:

Check Wakanow.com

Thanks! I have searched wakanow a number of times. There is no flight to Fredericton. The flights I've seen on Jetradar and a couple other sites usually involve two or three airlines with two transit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
amanze15:

It takes time 'x'. Some reply almost immediately, others after some hours/days while other may not reply.

Best of luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Perotti:
Hello house,

I am a PG student in one of Nigeria's federal universities, and will be representing the school at a conference at the Uni of Waterloo, Canada by August. I need help/info on the type of visa, costs as well as the mode of application. The conference is just for a week.

Thank u guys

Www.cic.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toboy: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
JohnDuke259:

I submitted it myself but paid for delivery by courier. VFS uses UPS. The experience was pretty good. I received SMS from VFS on Friday at 11:15 am that passport was ready for collection. Then I received another sms 5:15pm that my passport has been collected.

Cheers!
thanks alot, please which state was the passport delivered to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
you can refer newbies to this page for several docs submitted by previous applicants here on this thread.
i think it will save us some stress.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by amanze15(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
JohnDuke259:

It takes time 'x'. Some reply almost immediately, others after some hours/days while other may not reply.

Best of luck!
those folks over at MEmorial university in newfoundland can form o, pls shey u can give me list of good schools that u think accord prompt response to "prospective graduate students"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
darefestus:

Bro, I thought someone answered your question the last time now?.

@Gods1son

Prophesy concerning this guy matter. Tell him his future and save him some stress
Keep ur trust in the Lord nd u shall not be disappointed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
toboy:
thanks alot, please which state was the passport delivered to?
Edo State.
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Perotti: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
mevisbleek:

Www.cic.gc.ca

I did check their website but got confused on whether to apply for the tourist or business visa due to their definitions, additionally, I didn't see the cost of the visa applications too.

Just be kind enough to tell me how much u spent to apply for their visa (student or any one).
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by valeriann: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congratz! opodo.com....worked 4me
JohnDuke259:
Good evening everyone,

Thank you all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
lmao! Nah! You are not allowed to log out o. We are waiting for your good news...

*back to observing...logging out! tongue

hayqinsbFX:
DAMN....
tnuola i am following you o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
www.cic.gc.ca...

Perotti:
Hello house,

Thank u guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
amanze15:
those folks over at MEmorial university in newfoundland can form o, pls shey u can give me list of good schools that u think accord prompt response to "prospective graduate students"

You can use google to search Canadian schools that offer your desired course. That's what I did. Calgary, Waterloo and New Brunswick all responded to my email though some response were negative while others were positive.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
i recieved one mail just now....
mehn my heart wanted to pop out.....
Team12:
lmao! Nah! You are not allowed to log out o. We are waiting for your good news...

*back to observing...logging out! tongue

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
valeriann:
Congratz! opodo.com....worked 4me

Thanks a lot! I didn't get any result.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
alabus101:

Hello,

Please go back to your offer letter and study it very very well, to avoid mistakes.
That date is probably the deadline to make your tuition deposit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.