Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1072240 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
queens doesnt ave civil engineering.....ottawa also says b average(70percent)
Joe980:
Have you gone through Ryerson Uni, uOttawa, McGill and Queens?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Joe980: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
queens doesnt ave civil engineering.....ottawa also says b average(70percent)
http://m.civil.queensu.ca/Graduate-Studies/index.html

You seem not to take time to digest the info. The fact that they say 70% shouldn't be a turn off for you. On the average it's always B. They decide based on analysing your transcript. Also, most of them work with last 2yr cgp. If you don't apply there won't be a way out. Package your app!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by standupguy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennykentipsy:

nothing changed between the first and Second app he only boasted his Account since he's a co sponsor

I noticed some loopholes too he works at jumia he didn't include employment letter just reference letter . for you to be transferred to head other departments in other countries in jumia you need have an int business certificate or masters degree should his boss include that in his reference letter as a perquisite for promotion?

then I noticed his sponsor only included his company's SOA he didn't include his personal soa and tax clearance is that a problem?

How many years work experience does he have? how did he end up with 4.5m in his bank account after the first refusal? How much did he have in his SOA, before the first refusal?
How much is his annual salary for him to have saved up to 4.5M?

Why i am concerned is that if his earnings doesn't compliment the increment with in the space of time, that would be a red flag.

I assume that when you are refused for financial reasons like I was, they will look out for irregular/manufactured funds in ur next application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Yums: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
oh i'm looking to share a 2 bedroom apartment with someone. U know to save cost and all

handyteddy:
Hmm, can we know your intentions?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
favour0011:
Hwf hayqins... Pls help me address this since u did paper app.. thanks!
YES
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
standupguy:

How many years work experience does he have? how did he end up with 4.5m in his bank account after the first refusal? How much did he have in his SOA, before the first refusal?

Why i am concerned is that if his earnings doesn't compliment the increment with in the space of time, that would be a red flag.

I assume that when you are refused for financial reasons like I was, they will look out for irregular/manufactured funds in ur next application.

he has 2 years plus working experience

he is a sales rep so his pay is commission based depends on how well he sells

in the First refusal he had 4M bur he withdrew outta it for business in the first app bur didn't touch the money in second app

u can make millions in days if he has high volume of sales though he didn't explain all this in his app cos he works for jumia the online store

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
standupguy:

he is a sales rep so his pay is commission based
depends on how well he sells
in the First refusal he had 4M bur he withdrew outta it
for business in the first app bur didn't touch the money
in second app
u can make millions in days if he has high volume of
sales though he didn't explain all this in his app cos he
works for jumia the online store
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by akin3102(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
House,Please I need help.. I just got admission into Pet engr dept. in SAIT for Jan session..How do I go about my documents submission without any deny.. I work in a Telecoms company outside Nigeria.Hope that won't be a red flag..I have a USA admission already with half GA scholarship going for visa this month..please I heard Canada is better than USA but Canada visa processing scares me and I dnt want to lose on both sides... Pls constructive advice needed.pls no insults.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennykentipsy:

he is a sales rep so his pay is commission based
depends on how well he sells
in the First refusal he had 4M bur he withdrew outta it
for business in the first app bur didn't touch the money
in second app
u can make millions in days if he has high volume of
sales though he didn't explain all this in his app cos he
works for jumia the online store

Sent you a pm bruh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
thesoj:
@GboyegaD
Ok thanks bruv!
Yeah my weekend went well. Long weekend ke? My weekend was short o, na only Saturday and Sunday haha.
Ah ok I see... I just noticed that Canada has a holiday today... actually I don't live in Canada, but I live in a similar country, one of the "Five Eyes" countries. Hope you are enjoying your long weekend -- I need one of those soon, man.

Ok, I thought you are here in Canada as well. My weekend wasn't long because I have a deadline fast approaching.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sup wale... I pmed u.. kindly respond!
waleakins:

YES
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by cynthiaezebaby: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
bc2015:

Email it 2 me cheesy
please i need urgent help, i need to fill my study permit for but i don't know how to get it
i have try cic website i cant see any form please guys help me almost late.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol I thought you were complaining naah.
Uk is just messed up and they keep making it less conducive for Intl students. Goodluck to them sha lipsrsealed
deedee0:

Loool dash wetin...
UK is toooo easy, wonder why people still use agent for UK! But as there are no policies that encourage staying back after study, I'll rather do the stressful Canada cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks brothr
The thing is I don't have the ginger for it because my hope is low cos of my gp and the requirement I see

I won't have to look for a masters admission when my TrV lands anyway..
Positive thinking
Joe980:

You seem not to take time to digest the info. The fact that they say 70% shouldn't be a turn off for you. On the average it's always B. They decide based on analysing your transcript. Also, most of them work with last 2yr cgp. If you don't apply there won't be a way out. Package your app!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
badtsharpguy:
Please what bank(s) in Nigeria gives the best exchange rate, I intend to use my Naira-based ATM card when I get to Calgary.

GTBANK is cool. The exchange rate this last Sunday was N152.63/$1CAD.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks brother
The thing is maybe I don't have the faith to go ahead...because of my GP and the requirement...
But I won't have to apply for masters though...as my TrV arrives shortly..
Joe980:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's awesome then...

No needfor the pta, bta ,form a package
GboyegaD:

GTBANK is cool. The exchange rate this last Sunday was N152.63/$1CAD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Bennet642k2(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pls house, is there anybody that submitted on 9th June via paper route that has gotten a med cal. This's the 8th wk yet I haven't heard anything from the embassy though I do track my application, yet I still see the same response that my application is been processed @ Accra. How long will this take cos I have to start classes on sept 1st 2015.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
That's awesome then...

No needfor the pta, bta ,form a package

Not so necessary in my opinion.I travel with at most $20 per time when coming from Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Okay then.
GboyegaD:

Not so necessary in my opinion.I travel with at most $20 per time when coming from Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Shebol01: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Many Thanks

I think it exists. Just email the department secretary to know the scholarship package. [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
favour0011:
Sup wale... I pmed u.. kindly respond!
Dunno wats wrg with my email. I sent u a pm. Thks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by MichaelFinn: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
give me his contact too, i should speak to him concerning my cgpa o...its even better than yours...
his email ID would do..

In as much as this is true I find this offensive. I'm not at liberty to share any ones contact information sorry...

Apply to uO first. If they see the need to offer you another program a certain staff would email you with options.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ScGuy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello my peeps.. Been awhile
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by handyteddy: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yums:

oh i'm looking to share a 2 bedroom apartment with someone. U know to save cost and all

oh I see, I initially thought you were a guy! :-) well if u have any issues with accommodation, I made a recent post concerning it

Good Luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by handyteddy: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
ScGuy:
Hello my peeps.. Been awhile
hmm, then tell us where you went too. :-)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
brandymcmb:

Sent you a pm bruh
I tried replying it isn't going thru kennykentipsy@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by handyteddy: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bennet642k2:
Pls house, is there anybody that submitted on 9th June via paper route that has gotten a med cal. This's the 8th wk yet I haven't heard anything from the embassy though I do track my application, yet I still see the same response that my application is been processed @ Accra. How long will this take cos I have to start classes on sept 1st 2015.
. Hello Bennet... Most may/june applicant I know on this thread had received a response !
The VO's might have little delays in verify one of your document...
And they are definitely aware of your resumption date..! They will surely give you a positive response before you resume..!

And on certain circumstances. Even if the resumption date is passed, CIC will ask you to contact the school to differ your admission to the next semester..! After which your TRV would be approved
Just Be Prayerful...your TRV is sure IJN

Good Luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Bennet642k2(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
handyteddy:
. Hello Bennet... Most may/june applicant I know on this thread had received a response !
The VO's might have little delays in verify one of your document...
And they are definitely aware of your resumption date..! They will surely give you a positive response before you resume..!
And on certain circumstances. Even if the resumption date is passed, CIC will ask you to contact the school to differ your admission to the next semester..! After which your TRV would be approved
Just Be Prayerful...your TRV is sure IJN
Good Luck
Amen!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
tnuola:

As soon as I'm done.. Thanks
Alright. Just my lil way of saying thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
cynthiaezebaby:
please i need urgent help, i need to fill my study permit for but i don't know how to get it
i have try cic website i cant see any form please guys help me almost late.
send me a pm, will send u d forms u need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.