Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1072672 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by badtsharpguy: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please what are the requirements to take to the VFS Lekki for passport collection.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tayex1: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=standupguy post=36596881]

How many years work experience does he have? how did he end up with 4.5m in his bank account after the first refusal? How much did he have in his SOA, before the first refusal?
How much is his annual salary for him to have saved up to 4.5M?

Why i am concerned is that if his earnings doesn't compliment the increment with in the space of time, that would be a red flag.

I assume that when you are refused for financial reasons like I was, they will look out for irregular/manufactured funds in ur next application.

He earns an average of 600k, he as worked for 2 years at his current employment place... Also as other previous employment record
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
badtsharpguy:
Please what are the requirements to take to the VFS Lekki for passport collection.
biometric slips nd teller...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
would u share with a decent guy?
Yums:

oh i'm looking to share a 2 bedroom apartment with someone. U know to save cost and all

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Team12:
Hi all,

I just logged in after the day's training session. Many thanks for all your sweet comments. @tnuola God bless you. You will definitely reap the fruits of your labour...please fire asap, I can't wait to celebrate with you!

I have over 20 pages to catch up on but before I do that let me respect tradition wink

Documents submitted are:

1. The regular cic forms (work permit, family info, schedule 1)
2. Hubby' company SOA
3. My POE intro letter
4. Copies of all our passport and visa pages
5.Copies of TRV (daughter and I)
6. Accommodation allocation (uni family housing- 2 bedroom apart) and deposit confirmation
7. Hotel booking for days prior to moving into residence
6. Hubby's CV
7. Hubby's certificates and credentials
8. Property docs (survey, application for CofO and valuation certificate)
9. Car docs
10. A very emotional SOP

God be praised!!!
Congrats team12. Please promise us u will still be checking on this thread to help people like us on TRV applications. I really love your spirit! Shine on girl!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Team12:
Hi all,

I just logged in after the day's training session. Many thanks for all your sweet comments. @tnuola God bless you. You will definitely reap the fruits of your labour...please fire asap, I can't wait to celebrate with you!

I have over 20 pages to catch up on but before I do that let me respect tradition wink

Documents submitted are:

2. Hubby' company SOA
3. My POE intro letter
6. Accommodation allocation (uni family housing- 2 bedroom apart) and deposit confirmation
6. Hubby's CV
9. Car docs
10. A very emotional SOP

God be praised!!!
Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by MidnightinParis: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Team12:
Hi all,

Documents submitted are:

2. Hubby' company SOA
3. My POE intro letter
6. Hubby's CV
9. Car docs
10. A very emotional SOP

God be praised!!!
Congrats!!!

And you don't want us to think that you're related to the VO grin.

It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
TheBae:
I get charged 1k flat when I withdraw with my GTB card at any time of the year. Even when I try to credit my Santander account by sending money to a friend in the UK, the withdrawal charge is still 1k flat. Even last week.
You can read this thread to see other people's GTB Mastercard 1k charge. It's a normal thing https://www.nairaland.com/1211270/withdraw-money-gtb-mastercard-us
You were just lucky

Wow! Please, try to ensure they correct the anomaly before you leave. They charge me N420 for each ATM transaction and nothing for POS. When I transfer to other Nigerian banks, I get charged N105.25 inclusive of tax and VAT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bennet642k2:
Pls house, is there anybody that submitted on 9th June via paper route that has gotten a med cal. This's the 8th wk yet I haven't heard anything from the embassy though I do track my application, yet I still see the same response that my application is been processed @ Accra. How long will this take cos I have to start classes on sept 1st 2015.
Mine is online route, same date.....my tracking is still showing processing @ the visa office, I am just frustrated....classes starts 9th of sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Coming to Saskatoon?
For a struggling individual,any little help might be it.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
No I did not
berexio1:
Did u pay fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by badtsharpguy: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chars1289:

biometric slips nd teller...

Merci
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Do they charge you N420 for atm withdrawal in the UK because we're many that they charge 1k. I don't understand why Gtb should charge some higher than others.
GboyegaD:

Wow! Please, try to ensure they correct the anomaly before you leave. They charge me N420 for each ATM transaction and nothing for POS. When I transfer to other Nigerian banks, I get charged N105.25 inclusive of tax and VAT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by BluntlyMe: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Team12:
Hi all,

Documents submitted are:

2. Hubby' company SOA
3. My POE intro letter
6. Hubby's CV
9. Car docs
10. A very emotional SOP

God be praised!!!
God be praised....
Congratulations dear. I submitted mine and it's almost 10 weeks now (two months and).. Was shocked to see yours. Did you apply from Nigeria?
You've got grace girl!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bennet642k2:
Pls house, is there anybody that submitted on 9th June via paper route that has gotten a med cal. This's the 8th wk yet I haven't heard anything from the embassy though I do track my application, yet I still see the same response that my application is been processed @ Accra. How long will this take cos I have to start classes on sept 1st 2015.
We are in same shoes. Submitted 9th June paper route. Now 8 weeks no response. I tire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
TheBae:
Do they charge you N420 for atm withdrawal in the UK because we're many that they charge 1k. I don't understand why Gtb should charge some higher than others.

I have only used my GTBANK card in the U.S. and Canada. Perhaps, the N1k is inclusive of the ATM acquiring fees. You could check with the bank to be sure that your account isn't one of the specialized account type.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol I'm so surprised that you guys find it strange. Everyone (including myself) I know gets charged 1k by GTB for withdrawing from an ATM in the UK but anyway, we know GT is hella shady! I'm going to be with my currency converter/calculator all day errday no matter the location.
GboyegaD:

I have only used my GTBANK card in the U.S. and Canada. Perhaps, the N1k is inclusive of the ATM acquiring fees. You could check with the bank to be sure that your account isn't one of the specialized account type.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=tayex1 post=36605866][/quote]
ok thanks will note that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=tayex1 post=36605866][/quote]
ok thanks will note that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
@turpsie..wats d update on ur app now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by criousblack: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
topebamidele:
Email correct, I quoted my name, UCI and application number (the one starting with S) in the mail I sent

How long did it take them to reply? Because I have sent them a mail dis afternoon but no reply yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by opendurs: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello E Family,

Congrats to everyone that has gotten their TRV, God's favour on those of us still hoping for Med call and PP request. Team 12 congrats.
Just want to inform the house for those interested in PTA, GTBank has started PTA today.
Requirements: Debit authority, valid passport, valid return ticket (starts and ends in Naija) and filled BDC form.

I hope is info is needed. Please wish me well.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ScGuy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
handyteddy:
hmm, then tell us where you went too. :-)
been very busy with work
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2015
GboyegaD:

GTBANK is cool. The exchange rate this last Sunday was N152.63/$1CAD.
Really? I must be using a different type of Gtbank card then. Gtbank charged me 174 to 1CAD for a week now including this last Sunday. 173 today tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Odianose13(m): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Anyone going to MUN for the Fall 2015 semester?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 4:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Ahan... People should please be really really careful the kinda info they drop on the internet...

Dropping your fullname/email, number and flight itinerary online is all sorts of wrong.
Please @odianose13 tke some details off that post, pple don't need to know all dat.

Wicked pple are everywhere, they're not only from and in the village.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by donhuko: 4:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Please I need urgent advise on this. My passport expires in 2017, but my programme is for 2 years, January 2016 start,I need a minimum of 2 yrs visa which will definitely exceed the duration of my passport. I'm not able to renew my passport until it's 6 months to expiration. Please do I proceed with the visa application with the passport due to expire in 2017 ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 4:52am On Aug 05, 2015
donhuko:
Please I need urgent advise on this. My passport expires in 2017, but my programme is for 2 years, January 2016 start,I need a minimum of 2 yrs visa which will definitely exceed the duration of my passport. I'm not able to renew my passport until it's 6 months to expiration. Please do I proceed with the visa application with the passport due to expire in 2017 ??

Yes pls do, you can renew your Passport in canada n also extend your TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by donhuko: 5:18am On Aug 05, 2015
tnuola:

Yes pls do, you can renew your Passport in canada n also extend your TRV

Ok. Thanks for your response. Prior to this, someone said I might be denied visa if I don't have 2 yrs on my passport (ie from 2016). Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pweetyfelicia: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2015
donhuko:

Ok. Thanks for your response. Prior to this, someone said I might be denied visa if I don't have 2 yrs on my passport (ie from 2016). Thanks for the clarification.
NO.You cant be denied.Go ahead as advised by Tinu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pweetyfelicia: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2015
TheBae:
Lol I'm so surprised that you guys find it strange. Everyone (including myself) I know gets charged 1k by GTB for withdrawing from an ATM in the UK but anyway, we know GT is hella shady! I'm going to be with my currency converter/calculator all day errday no matter the location.
1k....dts crazy.GTB is making lots of money frm this trade

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.