Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1072716 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Mystiqme: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2015
justicia:
Supermum, abeg I need ur help on this SOWP thingy o, planing to do it for my wife and kid once am in Canada. Am I the one to apply for it or its my wife that will apply for it. And I have checked www.cic.gc.ca, I couldn't find her a any link to it, could u pls direct me pls. Thank you. CC: Team12
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mizIvy(f): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Thomby2k12:
@thesoj, @TheBae and @berexio1, thank you all your responses and pieces of advice on my questions.

I will write the SOP on a regular paper, and use the company's SOA and CAC documents to tackle the personal assets issue.

Thanks a lot.

And why u are at it, submit ur personal SOA. Cos even as a co - director u r expected to b paid monthly or from wat ever profit the company gets. The company account is not yours.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Joe980: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2015
blink6:

Na Me o! Yaya?
Kalau walahi, I don porget me ko?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ogeske: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Hi guys, am not really familiar with this forum but i have seen pple with information who i thibk can help my plight. Attached is the copy of the reason y i was denied last yr for TRV and i have been given admission this yr by same sch. Pls kindly put me true on my mistakes as regards the previous report

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Emmanuel0987: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2015
JuneFirst:

Sent you a PM.

I didn't see it...pls resend
Or send to zacseth1995@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
I have decided to present my father's savings account and my father/mother's joint account in my reapplicaton, there's 13M and 11M in each of them, with good inflow and outflow. Should I present both or just one?

Also, I've decided to pay my entire one year worth of expenses before reapplying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Both seems not to be bad, and sinx tuition is also paid cool.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2015
@Graviton2, both moves are excelllent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by NaD720: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
eetti:
Online Application

Application Submitted July 1
Biometric done July 1
Medical Email received August 11
Medicals Done August 13
Medicals Update {PASSED} August 19
Original Passport request August 22

Docs Submitted
Study Application Document
Family Information Document
Proof of Sponsorship including
Notorized Affidavit of support- stating number of dependants (an annual fee spent on them) and total emolument per annum
Sponsor is my Dad
Land Documents
5 month Pay Slips
Tax Certificate
Bank statement (balance 3m)
Letter of Acceptance from Saint Mary's University Nova Scotia; Tuition $32,000 CAD
Form A receipt of first semester fees for $11,510
Virgin Passport, Scanned all the pages
No SOP
No Police certificate
Plenty prayers

There was nothing special about my application, lucky and blessed

Congrats Bro! I tap into your testimony! Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
thesoj:
@Graviton2, both moves are excelllent.

Thanks, should I present both statements?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
Both seems not to be bad, and sinx tuition is also paid cool.

Thanks. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Most definitely.

Graviton2:
Thanks, should I present both statements?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Graviton2:
I have decided to present my father's savings account and my father/mother's joint account in my reapplicaton, there's 13M and 11M in each of them, with good inflow and outflow. Should I present both or just one?

Also, I've decided to pay my entire one year worth of expenses before reapplying.
Nice. The Bank statements should be for a minimum of 6 months or more (no more 2-3 months SOA) to adequately communicate your parents finances. Remember what they'll like to know is if there is enough income to cover additional years not just the first, if you can try showing more sources of income as well in addition to both bank statements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jpepper: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Hearty congrats @eetti,am happy for u smiley nd av finally found someone going to my school!My docs are quite similar to yours,I hope am as lucky as you as I jusr got called for my medicals. Can I send u a pm?there are a couple of questions I want to ask if u don't mind
eetti:
Online Application

Application Submitted July 1
Biometric done July 1
Medical Email received August 11
Medicals Done August 13
Medicals Update {PASSED} August 19
Original Passport request August 22

Docs Submitted
Study Application Document
Family Information Document
Proof of Sponsorship including
Notorized Affidavit of support- stating number of dependants (an annual fee spent on them) and total emolument per annum
Sponsor is my Dad
Land Documents
5 month Pay Slips
Tax Certificate
Bank statement (balance 3m)
Letter of Acceptance from Saint Mary's University Nova Scotia; Tuition $32,000 CAD
Form A receipt of first semester fees for $11,510
Virgin Passport, Scanned all the pages
No SOP
No Police certificate
Plenty prayers

There was nothing special about my application, lucky and blessed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
I got dispatched message on 19th too.
waleakins:
Goodmorning. Pls who got dispatch msg on 19/08/2015 after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by robotical(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dear e-family, I want to quickly drop this one to appreciate the house for their help and timely advise. Although am a silent follower of the thread. Here goes my TRV journey :

Application date : 26/06/2015 paper route
Medical mail : 29/07/2015
Medical done: 11/08/2015
Approval mail: 17/08/2015

Document submitted :
All cic forms
Intro letter from office
Study leave letter
SOA
A page SOP
Marriage certificate
Consent letter from wifey
Family pictures
Admission letter from Humber college
Pension statement
My professional certification.
UG transcript

I wish all other hopefuls big success this week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by aliACCA: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
GOOD day house, i'm ALI from Ghana..just graduated from University where i studied political science. Currently, i intend to divert into finance. I want to know my chance of gaining admission in this field and any recommendation as to which university i should look at....

by the i am an ACCA Final student. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Could you share your profile? i.e. what course are you going for? How long is the program? Is it for undergrad or post-grad? What did you study for UG (assuming ur program is PG)? How long have u been working and what do you do? Who is your sponsor? How much is your program's annual tuition? Did you submit a personal SOA? What was the balance on your sponsor's SOA? Etc...

Basically list all the documents you submitted with your previous application. With all this information, it would be possible to help you.
PS: edit your previous post by blacking out your name and address from the CIC refusal form, or just remove from your post the first page of the refusal form. It is not always safe to provide your personal information on a public forum.

Ogeske:
Hi guys, am not really familiar with this forum but i have seen pple with information who i thibk can help my plight. Attached is the copy of the reason y i was denied last yr for TRV and i have been given admission this yr by same sch. Pls kindly put me true on my mistakes as regards the previous report

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Jayne07(f): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rumore:

Yes yes meeeeeee!!!
Seriously? Wat school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
TempusQ:
I got dispatched message on 19th too.
Did you get approval mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
No, I did upfront medicals

waleakins:

Did you get approval mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
On the other news...
My friend who did his Biometrics on July 2nd got medical call on 21st August.
Winter 2016...
Project Management...
Connestoga College, Toronto, Ontario.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by aliACCA: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
aliACCA:
GOOD day house, i'm ALI from Ghana..just graduated from University where i studied political science. Currently, i intend to divert into finance. I want to know my chance of gaining admission in this field and any recommendation as to which university i should look at....

by the i am an ACCA Final student. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by charlesemeka85(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hello friends. I intend applying for a post graduate diploma program in business management in a canadian college with low tuition fee ranging from 6000USD to 10,000USD. I already have a bachelor's degree in economics and made 2.2. Currently i work as a business development officer with an engineering firm in ph. Please any relevant info regarding my question will be appreciated. Also i will like to know the possiblity of working while studying in order to raise fund for my tuition fee if offered admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by charlesemeka85(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Regarding my previous post will like to be recommended to any cheap college in any province/city in canada.tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ralfudoh(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
A 1yr or 2yrs programme?
charlesemeka85:
Hello friends. I intend applying for a post graduate diploma program in business management in a canadian college with low tuition fee ranging from 6000USD to 10,000USD. I already have a bachelor's degree in economics and made 2.2. Currently i work as a business development officer with an engineering firm in ph. Please any relevant info regarding my question will be appreciated. Also i will like to know the possiblity of working while studying in order to raise fund for my tuition fee if offered admission.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by justicia: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mystiqme:

Hello sir. I was looking through the thread and I saw you got admitted into Osgoode for LLM.

I am making inquires for someone: what documents do they require? Both LLB and BL? or Just LLB?

Thank you.
LL.B only. But PM me for more details. Safe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
justicia:
LL.B only. But PM me for more details. Safe!

PMed you. Do reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
teesboy:

Nice. The Bank statements should be for a minimum of 6 months or more (no more 2-3 months SOA) to adequately communicate your parents finances. Remember what they'll like to know is if there is enough income to cover additional years not just the first, if you can try showing more sources of income as well in addition to both bank statements.

Thanks, @teesboy and @thesoj
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by aliACCA: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2015

by the way, i am an ACCA Final student. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
anyone coming to Niagara College or Brock university ?? Niagara on the lake campus ?? holla me if u need accommodation $350CAD everything inclusive

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.