Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1070831 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
luvprince:

Full time student embarassed

You should get a sponsor, for your next app along side the scholarship, they are okay with your scholarship, but you should get a family member to also stand as a sponsor since you have no source of funds yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Thank u ma, I appreciate @Taike
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2015
luvprince:

Full time student embarassed
Despite the fact that you submitted scholarship details, I think cic still wants you to submit Statement of account (doesn't have to b buoyant) and details of a sponsor, if you don't have personal assets.
***ddnt know the question has bn answered. Repetition

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Good morning. I got a mail from CIC but cant check until evening. I don't know my use name n password off heart. Wld know my fate at nite. All the best to everybody.
U nd ds calmness... Prof. Jega 2nd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2015
There's a reason I wasn't in that generation...I wud fainted
tnuola:

Hahahaha did you read part 2,3 and 4?
People used to wait 3 to 4months to hear from them, sometimes 5 self and there was no online route then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
My oga,
It shall be well..
SeyiMiilan:
Thank u ma, I appreciate @Taike
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Good morning. I got a mail from CIC but cant check until evening. I don't know my use name n password off heart. Wld know my fate at nite. All the best to everybody.

Unique fellow!!! Congrats in advance!!!!who z next?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
There's a reason I wasn't in that generation...I wud fainted

Ahahahahahaha, let's hope for the best... You will hear from them today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2015
not just hear o...positively...
tnuola:

Ahahahahahaha, let's hope for the best... You will hear from them today.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
not just hear o...positively...

You'll get positive news from them by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Lol, jega indeed...am not calm, just holding off the panic action in me. @deedee0
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Amen, Tanx bro, this one u are yet to say "I stand to be corrected" in ur statements, or av u dropped it in travelling to canada 7 @Ugochux
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't believe personal assets can be catered for with a co sponsor. Thats misinformation if i may say.

if you have been working you should have proof thats all.
if you have study gap you should have proof thats all.

sponsorship doesnt coincides with personal assets.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Amen, thanks, we are getting positive news all the way @hayqinsbFX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
@SeyiMiilan, That's cos I hv nt bn answering questions...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by justicia: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
richcasey:

uncle justicia, chubbybarbie na woman oooo... hehehehehe you wan live together abi?? grin grin grin grin hehehhe
@richcasey, you ehn, lol. Thank you jare tnuola, no mind richcasey, he is probably lookn for who to LEAVE with as well. Lool kai! Badt Guy!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
AMEN BRO
SeyiMiilan:
Amen, thanks, we are getting positive news all the way @hayqinsbFX

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
I don't believe personal assets can be catered for with a co sponsor. Thats misinformation if i may say.

if you have been working you should have proof thats all.
if you have study gap you should have proof thats all.

sponsorship doesnt coincides with personal assets.

Take it or leave it in the Hongkong guy's case, its not about his personal savings..
He just graduate and clearly stated that he was studying.
He has a fully sponsored scholarship, and all he has to do add the soa of a family member or something.
There is no misinformation is this case.

TRV is a case by case something, if you study different cases, you go understand some things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chumsyzynny(f): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Oya ooooo
Let the good news pour from all angles...
I'm feeling it.
Good morning people..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Pinkygrace(f): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2015
I hate to spoil this part 8, with bad news but I just woke up to a mail on my cic account, to see I have been delayed. It's well I believe it's Gods will. Thanks to bobala86, Siga, flemmy
Will post my doc later am off to work
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2015
I have heard you ma.
Ijust find it difficult to relate your sponsors SOA to your personal assets.

If you say home tie I can say it's very useful.

All in all..na still God
tnuola:

Take it or leave it in the Hongkong guy's case, its not about his personal savings..
He just graduate and clearly stated that he was studying.
He has a fully sponsored scholarship, and all he has to do add the soa of a family member or something.
There is no misinformation is this case.

TRV is a case by case something, if you study different cases, you go understand some things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Pinkygrace:
I hate to spoil this part 8, with bad news but I just woke up to a mail on my cic account, to see I have been delayed. It's well I believe it's Gods will. Thanks to bobala86, Siga, flemmy

Sorry dear..its all gon be fine.. Have a nice day @work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
I have heard you ma.
Ijust find it difficult to relate your sponsors SOA to your personal assets.

If you say home tie I can say it's very useful.

All in all..na still God

You should understand that scholarship and regular sponsorship are two very different things.

By the way as he stated that he isn't working and is a fulltime student, what are suggesting?

The vo's are satisfied with his scholarship and all, when you have a scholarship one should still try to present a personal soa or that of a regular sponsor, in his case a regular sponsor as he's fresh out of school and a fulltime student.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Just here to wish all TRV applicants Success!.. Your testimony is on the way!..This part8 will be full of testimonies

Special regards to @tnuola, hayqinsbFX and siga..Great job here from you guys..Your heads are valid!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2015
well, in terms of hometie if you say he need a co sponsor i would agree as i said.
but a co sponsor doesnt say or mean he has personal assets

i think he should work on his SOP and dedicate passages to explaining why he doesnt have any ersonal assets
tnuola:

You should understand that scholarship and regular sponsorship are two very different things.

By the way as he stated that he isn't working and is a fulltime student, what are suggesting?

The vo's are satisfied with his scholarship and all, when you have a scholarship one should still try to present a personal soa or that of a regular sponsor, in his case a regular sponsor as he's fresh out of school and a fulltime student.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Abeg anybody wey gain admission to UofL for fall2015 dey ous?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
well, in terms of hometie if you say he need a co sponsor i would agree as i said.
but a co sponsor doesnt say or mean he has personal assets

i think he should work on his SOP and dedicate passages to explaining why he doesnt have any ersonal assets

In this case, I insist that a sponsor is the soluition to the problem.
How will a good sop cover financial assets pls? He dsnt need to write too much stories, sinces he's a fresh graduate.

He should get a sponsor to back the scholarship up, no matter how little, also with the sponsors property documents if available.
His case is simple as abc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2015
okay o.
they didnt kuku say insufficient financials to cater for tuitiion and living expenses.

i dont know how youve come about this hypothesis.

since he just graduated is the main reason he shouldnt stress himself. Just few lines in his SOP would tell them why he has no financial assets.

i believe what they ticked myt b a mistake sef.
tnuola:

In this case, I insist that a sponsor is the soluition to the problem.
How will a good sop cover financial assets pls? He dsnt need to write too much stories, sinces he's a fresh graduate.

He should get a sponsor to back the scholarship up, no matter how little, also with the sponsors property documents if available.
His case is simple as abc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
okay o.
they didnt kuku say insufficient financials to cater for tuitiion and living expenses.

since he just graduated is the main reason he shouldnt stress himself. Just few lines in his SOP would tell them why he has no financial assets.

They didn't tick insufficient funds because they're okay with his scholarship.
He doesn't need to write in his sop that the just graduated and bla bla, all of that is in one of the forms and also in the certificate. So no need to story.
Abi you think the vo missed all that too?

Hahahahaha, you believed the vo made a mistake ke? Abeg stop eet

I made my hypothesis based on past applicants, I've studied this thread like a book and I still am. I'm back in part 3 again to learn more.
Sponsor with assets is the answer.. Always remember regular sponsor is different from a scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
okay o.

Bro Tnuola is right

Folks that have been applying with full funding here on NL always add a sponsor even with just 1M balance and not necessarily their personal SOA

So I believe he should just get a family member as a sponsor and add that to his app then do some more detailed explanation on his SOP

Shikena
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning guys,

So I woke up to the dreaded mail from CIC and i was startled when I saw the refusal.

Wch included Personal assets and purpose of visit even when I was on a fully funded program

But its all good.

Doing personal soul searching for now, will be back with documents and opinion are welcomed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chumsyzynny(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Pinkygrace:
It's well dear. Just repackage and refire. You will come out better. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.