Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. (19977 Views)

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) / 7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by plendil: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
LOL! why they no wan drop the card?? Abia North senator grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by jorlons(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
An election about to take place for the deputy senate presidency position.
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by Judolisco(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
we go still c invalid vote o ..yeye senators
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by IYANGBALI: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
missKiffy:
Something fishy is going on
na film trick
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by masseratti: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Let's see how things play out
already the southeast has got a position now,if tinubu has allowed saraki to be, then apc would have taken all the principal post
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2015
plendil:
dem wan sell am now,trust Igbo
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2015
masseratti:
already the southeast has got a position now,if tinubu has allowed saraki to be, then apc would have taken all the principal post

The voting is still ongoing its btw ekweremadu and Ndume......hope it goes to the SE tho just to create a balance
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by masseratti: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Any update on the event in the house of assembly?
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by asumo12: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki next SP plz
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by IYANGBALI: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2015
masseratti:
for where south east get position,na so una go dey carry rumour. Come here kneel down,raise up your hands and close your eyes till i come back from market
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2015
This whole thing is being stage managed by the senior senators, against the wish of the ruling party, most APC senators are absent. I will say it good for our democracy though
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by davic00: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2015
I BELIEVED THIS WE SERVE AS A GOOD LESSON FOR APC LEADERSHIP, TO ALWAYS ALLOW THE PEOPLE'S WILL- TO CHOOSE THEIR LEADER. AKUME BEING ONE OF THE OLD SENATOR AND APC MINORITY LEADER WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AS THE 2015 SENATE PRESIDENT. DAVID MARK SAID, WE WILL BOUNCE BACK BY 2015, THIS IS THE STRATEGY, BUKOLA EX-PDP ELECTED ON APC TICKET, WILL SURELY RETURN TO PDP, THE REASON HE PREFERRED PDP AS HIS DEPUTY. APC ARE BUSY DOING NOSENSE MEETING, WHILE PDP SENATORS WITH THE LIKES OF DINO MELAYE EX-PDP MEMBER (WON ON APC TICKET) ARE BUSY VOTING HERE. AND WIKE IS BUSY DISMANTLING AND SACKING ANYTHING CALLED APC IN RIVERS. IT IS A SHAME FOR APC.

I AM BEGINNING TO LOVE THE EXPERIENCED PDP LAWBREAKERS AND ROGUES.

GOD HELP US NIGERIAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaa i got you tongue iyangbali 2-0 aguyi grin

iya, you should not be in this tribalism trash jor
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by doofanc: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Ben Bruce go siddon ur own too much
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by Omooba77: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Law of harvest at play grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by desmondDessi(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
abeg why are they still VOTING?
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by desmondDessi(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
oluwadare26:
Turn on the TV set..it is not postponed. Bukola saraki has been nominated by yerima and seconded by dino melaye. He won unopposed..he's been sworn in right now
abeg why are they still VOTING right now?
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
plendil:
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
desmondDessi:
abeg why are they still VOTING right now?
voting for position of deputy senate president
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by Urine: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

Really?

And I already left the office where I could have atleast watched it every 3mts before getting on with the work.

How do we get so many wrong info flying these days?

Your last sentence is becoming a huge problem on this forum, Seun and his mods need to find an urgent solution.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by bababuff(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2015
AbuMikey:
Saraki! shocked

Something is not right!
How come He was unopposed?

That's politics for you my brother. Others have been told to fall in line. They are all the same thing.
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by Davetravis1(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by masseratti: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
for where south east get position,na so una go dey carry rumour. Come here kneel down,raise up your hands and close your eyes till i come back from market
lol.....awon Iya oooo...there is nothing me or you can do,the deal has being done already, PDP senators and saraki apc supporters are going to vote for Ike Ekeremadu,you can see it on NTA the longer they write on the paper the longer they are writing Mr Ekeremadu's name Ali Ndume is shorter to write.

Tinubu shouldn't have interfere just like Buhari didn't interfere.
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by frisky2good(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2015
How could he have won unopposed? What of Lawan abi wetin he dey call himself?
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by spenca: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Huthad:
Senator Bukola Saraki is d new Senate President

Am confused he won unopposed

Am sure deris a lot BehindTheScene....

Most APC senators are having meeting
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by patwilly(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2015
oluwadare26:
Turn on the TV set..it is not postponed. Bukola saraki has been nominated by yerima and seconded by dino melaye. He won unopposed..he's been sworn in right now
I need a river a video link. some one help out pls.
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by onyfor(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2015
tejpot:
Shame on the tanoids. See them as them they look cheesy
Are u ok?
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2015
yorke1:
Fcvk APC, fcvk Tinubu, fvck Buhari!
i feel your pain bro
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by honeric01(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
doofanc:

if this is true, then I'm impressed with APC. one can only imagine d crisis if APC had insisted on his candidate.

Somewhat true.
Re: Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. by tejpot(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
onyfor:
Are u ok?
Yes I am ok. Thanks for checking on me. Have u gotten a job now? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari / Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo / Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.