Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration (69143 Views)

Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos) / Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
what we call classic...kudos Elliot
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by dapsonlou(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
1962-65 E120 Mercedes Benz.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by mikolo80: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hysmady:
Vintage toh bad...I love vintage cars so much,looks unique and makes u respected...This kind of car will drag so much attention than all these cars of these days...Desmond Olusola orie wan be...cool
also makes him look unserious abi him think say na entertain them vote am to...anyway maybe sha hope he doesn't f up sha
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
He must have borrowed it from Mudi.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is MUDDI's car. Muddi is a designer and Desmond has modeled for him before. this car is always parked in front of his shop at anthony village. he also has a lime coloured peugeot 504(i love that ride man)
dotta:
winkDesmond Elliot pictured being driven to his inauguration at the Lagos House of Assembly yesterday. What kind of car is that?

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/see-car-that-took-desmond-elliot-to-his.html
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by jornie(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
very neat iphone 4s black (#30,000) and a very neat blackberry q10 black (#30,000) for sale (the prices are negotiable)
if you're interested call me 08144194590,

Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Is called English KeKe Napep dey all wanna show as broke ass nd not wanna ride in wt dier Bentley!!!
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by mira4u: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
henchamb:
Nxt wud be check out the pant Desmond Eliot wore to his inauguration.

cheesy
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by kenoz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
This guy too they do copy copy
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Germanboi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
dotta:
winkDesmond Elliot pictured being driven to his inauguration at the Lagos House of Assembly yesterday. What kind of car is that?
Google has d best ansa
http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/see-car-that-took-desmond-elliot-to-his.html
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Skmoda360(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2015
henchamb:
Nxt wud be check out the pant Desmond Eliot wore to his inauguration.
heheheheheh....wetin now
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Tolubory(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2015
kiss Its Classical
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by morbeta(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2015
He has started Nollywoodsizing already, he should know that he is in for a serious business. Nollywood sweetheart imagry is quiet different from acute politiking. I wish you the best of luck. Once again I say congrats.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by morbeta(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2015
He has started Nollywoodsizing already, he should know that he is in for a serious business. Nollywood sweetheart imagry is quiet different from acute politiking. I wish you the best of luck. Once again I say congrats.

Note: attract positive and meaningful attentions to yourself. I believe you will do well.
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Olujoe1(m): 1:29am On Jun 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Mercedes Benz
HE HAS SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS TO ACQUIRE IN THE NEXT 8MONTH .............................. change will occur ............
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by niggadee(m): 1:41am On Jun 11, 2015
This kind of classic car are very expensive in england
Re: The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's a very nice vintage car. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry / Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.