Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? (2868 Views)

Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus / 7 Items Common To Every Student On Various Campus In Nigeria. / What Job Opportunity -engineering Vs Industrial Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Top of the morning to you......I dunno if this is actually in the right section buh please I need your advice*meaningful ones*.I'm an undergraduate student in one of Nigeria's Universities and in less than a week,I should be through with exams and head home for my holiday.It should last for about 3 months and within this period I dont wanna stay at home idle.So I need your suggestions on anything lucrative I can do then.I need meaningful suggestions please....
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by NL1960: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
KlaireKlement:
Top of the morning to you......I dunno if this is actually in the right section buh please I need your advice*meaningful ones*.I'm an undergraduate student in one of Nigeria's Universities and in less than a week,I should be through with exams and head home for my holiday.It should last for about 3 months and within this period I dont wanna stay at home idle.So I need your suggestions on anything lucrative I can do then.I need meaningful suggestions please....

What course and what level?. If you cannot get any job to do, you can enroll for professional courses in your field of study.
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
NL1960:

What course and what level?. If you cannot get any job to do, you can enroll for professional courses in your field of study.
Physiology....100level.Which professional course would u suggest I enroll 4 in dt field??
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by NL1960: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
KlaireKlement:

Physiology....100level.Which professional course would u suggest I enroll 4 in dt field??

Interesting. This is a branch of Medicine from what i have read online. Why not try the hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.

I also saw online that your field has a society organization. You can go there and interact with them for more information. Use this link:

http://www.physocnigeria.org/
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
NL1960:

Interesting. This is a branch of Medicine from what i have read online. Why not try the hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.

I also saw online that your field has a society organization. You can go there and interact with them for more information. Use this link:

http://www.physocnigeria.org/
Thank you..
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by HitlerGaddafi: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
KlaireKlement:
Are you based in lagos?
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
Are you based in lagos?
Nope
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by HitlerGaddafi: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2015
KlaireKlement:

Nope
If you are in the university of Ilorin BMS, we can meet.
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
I know it's coming late,i'd just like to know what job you took up during the holidays.
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
I know it's coming late,i'd just like to know what job you took up during the holidays.
Dint do anything serious because my holiday coincided with the end of my sister's maternity leave.So I had to stay at home and look after my baby nephew*Thats a full~time job on its own o*
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol,thats cool,i'm very sure you must have
learnt one or two skills when it comes to babysitting wink that will serve you in future when you have your own kids.

Kids can disturb sha.
KlaireKlement:

Dint do anything serious because my holiday coincided with the end of my sister's maternity leave.So I had to stay at home and look after my baby nephew*Thats a full~time job on its own o*
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
Lol,thats cool,i'm very sure you must have
learnt one or two skills when it comes to babysitting wink that will serve you in future when you have your own kids.

Kids can disturb sha.
lol..Yeah,I have..And d disturbance is all part of the fun
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
KlaireKlement:

lol..Yeah,I have..And d disturbance is all part of the fun
in my other thread,my Lil voice whispered to me that klaire is an introvert,that she admired solitude, I kinda noticed that 4rm the shape of her nose she seem the shy type wink.

Ehmm... I have an idea about the course she's studying in schl,her level but I don't knw her state sha.
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by peter07(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
A graphic operator/instructor is needed at Dreamland ICT,
preferably for a person living within Itamaga or Grammar school axis of Ikorodu, Lagos.
Text only name, location, computer skills to: 08071943738.(though not a graduate job)

1 Like

Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
in my other thread,my Lil voice whispered to me that klaire is an introvert,that she admired solitude, I kinda noticed that 4rm the shape of her nose she seem the shy type wink.

Ehmm... I have an idea about the course she's studying in schl,her level but I don't knw her state sha.
Lol...I dint know one can get so much info just by looking at the shape of a person's nose.....I'm from Benue state
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm no more going with the whispers of that Lil voice,in this moment I choose to go with my heart,my heart tells me that I just added a friend to my list of friends.

Maybe oneday i will send her a pm and she might just reply,just maybe.
KlaireKlement:

Lol...I dint know one can get so much info just by looking at the shape of a person's nose.....I'm from Benue state
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2015
chigo93:
I'm no more going with the whispers of that Lil voice,in this moment I choose to go with my heart,my heart tells me that I just added a friend to my list of friends.

Maybe oneday i will send her a pm and she might just reply,just maybe.
Yeah...She just might reply*winks*
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 05, 2015
KlaireKlement:

Yeah...She just might reply*winks*
I just pm'ed klaire this day wink,all she needs do is reply me,then nairalanders won't be able to read our convos ever again smiley
Re: What Job Would You Suggest A Student On Holiday Does?? by KlaireKlement(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2015
chigo93:
I just pm'ed klaire this day wink,all she needs do is reply me,then nairalanders won't be able to read our convos ever again smiley
lol...I think she just did

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Impacts Of Treasury Single Account(tsa) On The Economic Recession / 2017/2018 Entrance Form Into Delta State College Of Health Technology Ofuoma Ugh / Cult Group Attacks Oau Campus 20 Years After July 10 Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.