Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook (4496 Views)

Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by abdrazak: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please help me out!!!
There is this lady I'm in love with more than 8 years ago. During the 4th year, I didn't know what cause our fight, she just breaks up with me saying she is no more interested. I cried bitterly but vow never to engaged to anybody until when she comes back into my heart.
Last year, we chat and she asked me Am I still in love with her which I replied yes just because she is my first and I never engaged since our break up because I love her from the bottom of my heart. She told me what transferred between those year we break up because we are not schooling same place.
Last Month, she seems to behave irrational. I told her elder sister and she said I should take it easy with her. I'm curious of whats wrong with her so I went to where she works to inform her boss may be she will talk to her boss of what happened.
Fortunately, she told him everything and vow to change that she just recover from her previous boyfriend death. Through her boss, I now find out what causes our break up. We break up then just because I tagged her engaged which she accept then.
Since then, my trust and love for her disintegrate to the bearest minimum.
Should I continue with her and How will her love comes to my heart back? Because I'm scared of another
NB: We have done pre-introduction between the two family.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Last year, we chat and she asked me Am I still in love with her which I replied yes

before saying yes, you should have make some research why she want you now after leaving u for so long.

you dated her for 8years and she dumped your ass right? what if the relationship made your life miserably after u guys broke up? she never thought of you until after the death of her plan to be husband(r.I.p). definitely you are her plan B.

NB: We have done pre-introduction between the two family. you have made up your mind already with this step bro, so what do you want us to do?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by Magician1503(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Old things have passed,
....and follow your heart.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by abdrazak: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Magician1503:
Old things have passed,
....and follow your heart.
I want to spend the rest of my life with her and she too vow to stay with me too
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by ikeepitreal(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Maybe if u improve your english. #justsaying

6 Likes

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by pussygotlips: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Life is short for any drama,
bro, move on, shikena.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by Magician1503(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

I want to spend the rest of my life with her and she too vow to stay with me too

Good, it's been four years now, let go of the past and rearrange your philosophy, let love lead. Cheers
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by Gwekzy: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
She was never yours
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
ikeepitreal:
some of you are just here for nothing, a young guy is worried about his future and you are here dissing his blunder like you know better than him

5 Likes

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

VOW my foot.
reply my first comment.

1 Like

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by tociano009(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Irritating
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by ikeepitreal(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
some of you are just here for nothing, a young guy is worried about his future and you are here dissing his blunder like you know better than him
Sure, I know better and that's exactly why I advised him. But why the pain?

2 Likes

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by abdrazak: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
Last year, we chat and she asked me Am I still in love with her which I replied yes

before saying yes, you should have make some research why she want you now after leaving u for so long.

you dated her for 8years and she dumped your ass right? what if the relationship made your life miserably after u guys broke up? she never thought of you until after the death of her plan to be husband(r.I.p). definitely you are her plan B.

NB: We have done pre-introduction between the two family. you have made up your mind already with this step bro, so what do you want us to do?

I know thats I'm at fault for finding out late.
But since I heard that, my love for her disappear.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
ikeepitreal:
if only u could see beyond the flaws.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
ikeepitreal:

you should focus on the message he is passing and give him advice instead of you dissing his write up sad

2 Likes

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
pussygotlips:
bro, move on, shikena.
you type as if it easy.

3 Likes

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by abdrazak: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
pussygotlips:
bro, move on, shikena.
Thanks bro
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

I know thats I'm at fault for finding out late.
But since I heard that, my love for her disappear.
imagine!!!
so what are you planning to do?
I can see you took a step without making some findings.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by abdrazak: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
VOW my foot. reply my first comment.
Replied brother!!! Wish to know you better. Where did you stay?
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by ikeepitreal(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
you should focus on the message he is passing and give him advice instead of you dissing his write up sad
Alright. I apologize. I'm just seventeen and I don't really know much about relationships.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

Replied brother!!!
Wish to know you better.
Where did you stay?
hmmm!!, you can pm me .
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by ikeepitreal(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
if only u could see beyond the flaws.
I can. Clearly.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Alright. I apologize. I'm just seventeen and I don't really know much about relationships.

hmmmm !!! no lele cool

1 Like

Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by pbs4real(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

and u bliv'd hersad
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by abdrazak: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm!!, you can pm me .
I have brother
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by pbs4real(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you type as if it easy.
trust me, its easy as ABC_
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by abdrazak: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
pbs4real:
and u bliv'd hersad
Thats the issue.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by agarawu23(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:
I have brother
OK

I think this case is serious, mods you guys should help him

cc farano ishilove
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by pbs4real(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
ikeepitreal:

when wld u people learn to contribute reasonably to a thread of this nature
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by ikeepitreal(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
pbs4real:
when wld u people learn to contribute reasonably to a thread of this nature
Seriously, I don't know.
U sure you read the post?
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by pbs4real(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

Thats the issue.
i fink personally u ve to let go dis lady. . . .if u get married to this gal,she's gna control ur lyf & u wld be so scared to confront her. . . .the truth is she wld be the one in charge. . .luk elsewre.GBAM!
Re: She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook by pussygotlips: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you type as if it easy.
to some its never easy but at least he has a reason to move on considering the fact that she has been using him as plan B.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Cow!!! This Woman Must Have The Biggest Pu**y Ever (PICS) / Would You Sleep With A Midget? / My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.