Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (39018 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by SleekyP(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
SleekyP:
Two masterminds of last year bombing at the Gombe Line Transport Services have been arrested after a shootout with troops in Gombe on Sunday.

The two suspected high profile terrorists were eventually arrested following surveillance and intelligence operations that tracked them to a check point at Bajoga in the state.

One of them sustained serious injuries during the encounter. He is being treated at a military medical centre.

Interrogation of the suspects has started.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Godwin grin

Na FTC o, as a pure Benin Boy,i dedicate my unperturb victory to all edos in NL,my new senate president, and my baby mama.Eno.

Chai...
FTC sweet die*strolling around my land*
Hey Yu poster below me,no encroachment...
Caveat emptor...
*drinks Bobo juices*walks out of thread*

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
More grease to NA's elbow. Kill them all. Show no mercy to those bastards. They 've had enough.

The poster above me, you stole my FTC.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by SleekyP(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
good capture cool
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Masculity(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good! Long live the military! Long live Federal republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by baybeeboi: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
good , very good

1 Like

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Bonapart(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
What good will they bring staying alive. why not kill them immediately. They took an oath not to expose their top northern leaders.... kill every killable animal in that north

2 Likes

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by sukkot: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
ok
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Dollyak(f): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Torture and make an example of the idiot to avenge for the innocent lives lost. Hopefully, this should make him and others regret his actions before getting rid of him.

Btw, I am not a violent person angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by elohorayodele: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
see face, so they can feel pain!
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Deeeebie(f): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
See as the guy be self ... Smh
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
I feel like doing the killing for NA
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by DankemzI(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
That Murderer does not deserve to lie on that Bed Mat was meant for what ?

Cut off 1 off his hands, use that to beat him till it decompose
Two weeks later cut of his other hand beat him with that hand till it decompose
Two weeks later, cut off his leg. Use that to beat him till it decompose
Two weeks later, cut off his remaining leg. Beat him with that till it decomposw

Please do all thing posible to keep that Unam Alive till Mama Cams Kalling

6 Likes

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by kamez(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Skinny punk

Could be innocent of the bombing allegation though.

Maybe guilty of other crimes..

I no trust naija uniform men

They re ready to call an Igbo man shekau

2 Likes

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
A job well done. God bless our military and God bless Nigeria.

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by ceaserian(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
diamondtutu:
Godwin grin
Suna na dangata ne: Akwai wani gida mai
nisa wanda
Uba na ya gina
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by tolexy007(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
gud....
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by soldierdollar(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Treat him , torture him , treat him again , torture him

And kill him grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by IRANU: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
PUT WATERMELON FOR IM YANSH
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by 3ace(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good job guys. See as d guy tirin gbeku-he looks harmless but you won't know his middle name is destruction.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by seedorfg(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
in olx voice, kill him !
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by kingdomcc: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
bravo
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by M4gunners: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good job NA.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Chongaiman: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Waiting for Amnesty International's statement...
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by tommykiwi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why r they treating him? Why nt allow the bastard to join is 21 virgins on time.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
success of d APC

PDP has done harm to this country 16 years of hardship and blackout.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by asumo12: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
cool story
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by 3ace(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
tommykiwi:
Why r they treating him? Why nt allow the bastard to join is 21 virgins on time.
In as much as we all want him dead immediately, the military needs more information from him to unearth how they operate, sponsors, where to locate others, whereabouts of kidnapped girls e.t.c.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by jornie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
God bless our soldiers...BTW
very neat iphone 4s black (#30,000) and a very neat blackberry q10 black (#30,000) for sale (the prices are negotiable)
if you're interested call me 08144194590,

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by amichaelz101(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
M
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by gbaskiboy: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Godwin #the blood they shed is crying loud to God

1 Like

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by celeron40(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.