Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (48346 Views)

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by kenoz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
k
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by fairygeh(f): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
We can as well caption today "The day everything went wrong for Tinubu". Epele sir grin
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu should use his broom of change to sweep the this case away
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by tonychristopher: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
ralph28:

My dear Tonychris,your comment is as delicious as eating northern yam with red oil in the east.
I adopt all you said to be my opinion. Thanks a whole lot.

That's what my friend said

Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
The date is too far.....

July 9 would be better.....
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by Tex42(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu again? That frog eyed former governor of Lagos state in yet another scandal?!

Beginning to think that this dude definitely has a skeleton in his cupboard. Too many bad news for Tinubu in just two days.

Don't envy him at all.
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by solotutu(m): 2:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Do we see the Jagaban sentenced to Prison. And 2019 as another "compensation" to SW?

Just thoughts...
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by bengoodcreature: 2:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by free13: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Chubhie:
Tinubu can be likened to the little bird nza who so forgot himself after a heavy meal that he challenged his Chi to a wrestling match.

Hmmm....
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by bjdon: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
The major casualty today is not the players whose roles have charted a new course in our democracy. It is trust. Yes, trust is the casualty. Effectively, there's NO MORE TRUST in the APC. I hope you remember that where there's no trust, there's no relationship. It will be interesting after this to see Tinubu, Buhari and others backslap, hug, laugh heartily and hold arms without bitterness in their hearts. Honestly, it is not possible. No man loses investment worth billions to a fraudster yet remain good friends!

APC will try to heal their wounds and pull together again but if you have ever played politics, at whatever level before, you will know that the peace in APC will be that of the graveyard! Once egos are bruised, revenge is inevitable. Saraki knows this. Dogara knows this. Tinubu knows this.

Today, the PDP succeeded in exposing the underbelly of the state of the APC as regards it's preparedness for power. Close to 80 days after the APC was swept into power on their strange chant of "chanji" there's no sign that they even know what they are doing. Close to 80 days after winning an election, they could not pull through a horse trading deal for who gets what, when and how. They cannot articulate a list of Ministers to serve our fatherland. To cap it all, they went sheepishly to a meeting called at the ICC Abuja without so much as a rear guard watching this closely and giving them feedback. To think that Tinubu et al had to be scrambling for their cars to race back to NASS in shock beats any sane mind. These are supposed to be the people some Nigerians gave the mandate to govern them, yet had NO CLUE of a political coup unfolding under their noses. How can you trust these same people to protect Nigeria in troubled times God forbid! That Buhari travelled to Chad at the same time Osinbajo was in Sudan, when there were NO ELECTED leaders from the Senate or House of Representatives, no SGF nothing! Nigeria was effectively on auto pilot during this period? What!!! And at a time when Boko Haram was wrecking havoc??

Clearly, the APC is simply not ready to govern, perhaps due to its very nature of being a motley collection of the good, the bad and the ugly. Why won't i say so when it took the PDP 16 years to implode but took the APC only TWO WEEKS to press the self-destruct button! And you mock the PDP? Is this the "chanji" that PDP warned you about? If it is, then you are in trouble.

Next steps: are we going to see subterranean realignment of political interests from APC to PDP or to a new party or back to ACN or CPC for that matter? Keeping my fingers crossed and enjoying the political delicacy served up by politicians.

I warned at the time, when ACP were going round, recruiting dissatisfied PDP members, that it would not end well, but as usual shortsighted Nigerians did not listen. What did you guys expect? Let me try and make it really simple for all of you.

If you fill your party, with selfish, double crossing PDP members, then expect selfish double crossing behavior to be the order of the day. The ACP was so desperate for power that they resulted to accepting any and every defector regardless of their integrity. If Alams, Annenih or Bode Geroge had offered to defect they would have accepted them. Now those ex PDP gang have constituted themselves into a power block in the ACP. Anyone with an iota of common sense knows what will happen next. Come 2019 this block will move back to the PDP, leaving the ACP weakened. Between now and 2019 it will be constant battle and intrigues, expect the Buhari to be frustrated at every turn as the 'PDP block' will seek to bring down his govt in the eyes of Nigerians, in order for them to be looked on favorably in 2019. Moral of story, Never accept traitors into your midst. Once a traitor always a traitor.

I bet GEJ has consumed quite some bottles of ogogoro since yesterday and has a wide smile on this face!!
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by uboma(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Mogidi:
The bad news keeps piling up for Tinubu, I hope he lives through it.

This may be "the last straw to break the Camel's back" for Tinubu.
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by kingofpool: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
let us sing carol song for tinubu,.... Tinubu is falling down falling down falling down, tinubu is falling down my dear lady, and his frog eye is diminishing diminishing diminishing, his frog eye is diminishing and he cant take... Complete it.
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by lagcity(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2015
DAMN! Na so una hate this Tinubu reach? I swear u guys go die on top Jagaban matter and he will go unscathed. tongue You goats bleated worse during the sham "code of conduct" tribunal where Tinubu was put in a witness box. Find better things to do, make una no talk say i no warn u. grin
Re: Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams by peeta89(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
DuchessLily:

OK.. PM?
Can u sen d pics to my number 08065794586 via whatsapp? Thank you!

Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker