Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays (7768 Views)

An Example Of "Beauty Without Brains". (screenshot) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by boynigeria(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
okay after one week of meeting this babe, i was on the phone with her

Me: Hello

Bea: Hellor *sounds depressed*

Me: hope ure good, ure sounding somehow

Bea: im fyn
(now here comes my first mistake of a statement)

Me: why does dat sound very untrue... talk to me

Bea: i have a small issue ni, but im fyn
(my bro if a chic tells u dis, its a fuckken trap, cos she kns ur into her and u may do anytin to get her on board, its beta u dont go further with d interogation before u get....

Bea: since u asked, im very broke, in fact my mum said i should not call home cos shes broke too and my uncle's wife's sista dead so no hope of getting any money so now my project .................................................................................................................................................................*she will tell u the best of sad story till*
sweetheart anything u have to help me, i dont mind *are u a begger*

This thingy is so common to our girls now ehn, some dont even go tru all this process before they do it after just somedays of meeting u. if u kn each other for a while its a dift tin

Ladies, im not tryna join d cliche of guys and argue women love money cos i kn ladies dat are modest abt money and those are who i spend my money on, those are who deserve to be showered with material things but lot of babes are so money crazy dat they loose their pride and integrity as a woman

this has happened to me many time dats why im making it public, makes me loose all interest and integrity in u as a lady

Guys if uve experienced this before LIKE this post and if ure experiencing it now SHARE this post

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by peeparty(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
shocked been on the mata with one like that for months,finally she decieded to see me
read our conversation below:

....me:how is the weda treating you.

....mimi:fine but am not feeling the cold. and i need money to go back to school like i told you.so wer am i seeing you?

....me:wer wud be convinient for you?

.....mimi:you tell me

.....me:ok outside my street

....mimi:i cant come to your house oo

...me:ok wer den

....mimi:somewer else like eatry,bar,etc

....me:you wan go eatry for this kind weda ni?

....mimi:mute

...me:ok come and get the money and go to an eatry and eat.

1hour later.

....mimi:am in your street.

..me:ok am coming,picks her and we walking to the house

..mimi:so wer are we heading to?

....me:to the forest.

.....mimi:smiles.

....finally mimi came and the rest is history.....bj till .....i taya.

just imagine geting that on a cold weda*winks* tongue cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
Sumtin is making me laff in ur post
& its very true.
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Never experienced none. So no "LIKE" nor "SHARE" undecided

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by boynigeria(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:
grin
Sumtin is making me laff in ur post
& its very true.
whats dat boss
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

whats dat boss
its ds part@pic below,
Its d wisest tin to do @daht moment.

Just lock up...change topic sharpally. grin grin

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote][/quote]
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol not all nigerian babes

I don tire dey just keep making all of us look bad
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na so one babe dey yarn make we see.. Oya I dey my house na, I tell ma say mk she come my house make we see, say mk she no worry abt tp and food, I go cook.. Na him d babe change face oo.. Say she no fit come my house... She just wan mk I buy am food den gv am den go hous bak.. Imajine?

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

its ds part@pic below,

Una too get experience .. Where do u guys get these girls
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by iceberylin(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
funny angry
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by 2dice(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Never experienced none. So no "LIKE" nor "SHARE" undecided
oga no spoil the Op hope laa
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

lala abeg no talk dah kyn tin. U wan lie say u neva do am before?

3 Likes

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by 2dice(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

hey .... Why the aka .. Sound somehw ...
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

dear,
Where else na...

U only know of urself, "some" girls are like that.

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by 2dice(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Na so one babe dey yarn make we see.. Oya I dey my house na, I tell ma say mk she come my house make we see, say mk she no worry abt tp and food, I go cook.. Na him d babe change face oo.. Say she no fit come my house... She just wan mk I buy am food den gv am den go hous bak.. Imajine?
ok .... lemme consult the godds ... Who wise pass??
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

dear,
Where else na...

U only know of urself, "some" girls are like that.
Anyway my sis tells me bout lag girls
So i know its trye but its like almost all chics r doing it from what u guys say
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
2dice:
oga no spoil the Op hope laa
I dey try contribute my own oga cheesy
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
2dice:
hey .... Why the aka .. Sound somehw ...
Oh cuz some ppl dont know yet .. I'll change it soon
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

its ds part@pic below,

Baahdt Guy wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

They do exist. But i've not come across anyone yet.

I guess I meet the good girls wink

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Anyway my sis tells me bout lag girls
So i know its trye but its like almost all chics r doing it from what u guys say
naa,
Not all joor.

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lala abeg no talk dah kyn tin. U wan lie say u neva do am before?

Make thurder fire me
Lie lie
Abi nah me they wan suck dry lol

No oh i hate it .. Ask ronald4lif
Dats my one thing collecting stuff from guys hell no .. I rather give
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Baahdt Guy wink

#TEAM SCENT
ßaaahd girl,
Telme, shey i lie ni.?
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

They do exist. But i've not come across anyone yet.

I guess I meet the good girls wink

Yh maybe u move in different circles
U like ambitious chics not d gold diggers
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by 2dice(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

naijaboiy:

I dey try contribute my own oga cheesy
LadyBoss1:

u guys go check your mentions...
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
2dice:
Mentions?? Dont get it
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
2dice:
What's that about?
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Make thurder fire me
Lie lie
Abi nah me they wan suck dry lol

No oh i hate it .. Ask ronald4lif
Dats my one thing collecting stuff from guys hell no .. I rather give

GHENGHEN.!!!
ask who.? shocked hmmm, nkan shele ni biyi o0. lipsrsealed

& wait, wah happens if u don't av at all...don't
telme u've Neva asked from a guy b4 i kick ur big fat àss. undecided
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by 2dice(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Mentions?? Dont get it
I tagg you on a song ... Check ur mentions..

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

GHENGHEN.!!!
ask who.? shocked hmmm, nkan shele ni biyi o0. lipsrsealed

& wait, wah happens if u don't av at all...don't
telme u've Neva asked from a guy b4 i kick ur big fat àss. undecided
I swear on my life i have never
The only guy i have ever asked for money was my dad n that stopped at age 16 when i started working..
Im serious im very independent .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. / Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid) / Yahoo Boys Reply Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.