Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life (3139 Views)

SHOCKING: Fayose Sings Praises For Buhari And Tinubu, See His Reason / Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. / Fashola,ambode Are All Tinubu Stooges.the Question Iswhois Bode George To Mr JK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by zimoni(f): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
An Honourable member nominated Hon Monguno as Deputy Speaker. He became the second member to be nominated. The first one was from Osun State.

He's from North East. Some Honourables complained he's also from NE but the Honourable who nominated him said that's the position of the party. He said the party threw it open for anyone who's interested to contest. Then some Hons from the North urged Hon Monguno to accept the nomination. They kept chanting accept it accept it. They knew very well that every Hon member would vote for Monguno and SS/SS are also going to vote for him instead of an Honourable from Osun State.

Now, whoever emerges is not really my headache but for the sake of quota system and carrying everyone along, I think positions should normally have been ceded to various regions by the party(APC) so that every region could have a representative in the first six positions.

APC set the precedence when they used their power as strong minority to vote Tambuwal instead of Mulika Akande. Tinubu and ACN then were happy Tambuwal emerged. Now that the North is supposed to replicate the kind gesture, they voted Northerners. You see. ACN started the mess, they should not complained SS/SS/PDP hijacked the house from them. North is happy because Northerners emerged. The most important thing to them is that a Northerner must be in power irrespective of the party he/she represents. Femi Gbajabiamila and his ACN Hons opted for a Northerner instead of their own from SW. Why would anyone voted against his own in this present Nigeria that we find ourselves?

A nairalander created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2367745/hausa-fulani-political-machinery-strikes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:19pm

QuotaSystem:
Gaskiya barka dai. There was no way Lawan would have been allowed, he was seen as a trojan horse to our Senators, a puppet.

fulanimafia:

Walahi. let us hope Gbajamila gets the speakership, so it does not look like:

President: NW
VP: SW
SP: NC
Speaker: NW
CJ: NW

with regard to federal character.

QuotaSystem:
Exactly. Let us hope Femi wins, although some of our members have serious plans to shock Tinubu again as I'm gathering. Regardless Nigeria will survive this.

Then he posted this when Dogara was announced as the winner.........

The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 4:06pm
And DOGARA delivers! Mission Accomplished!

You See. The Only Thing North Wanted Was Power. Unfortunately for Tinubu, He Played Into Their Hands.

Tinubu created the machinery and handed it over to the North on a platter of gold as if he's not a Nigerian who knows the only thing North wants is Power Shikena. It's glaring now that what the North wanted since 2009 was Federal Power. Now, they've got it. No thanks to Tinubu who gave them the formidable platform. If not for United APC, Jonathan/PDP could have won again.

It's quite unfortunate that some guys from somewhere are going to be bashing us(SW) for another four years because of that dude called Tinubu.

I support a better Nigeria, yes I do. But I hate a situation where some people believe they are born to rule or they are born to be the leader. Fortunately for them, they've always had their way because South is never United. They can't defeat a United South with support from some states in the Middle Belt.

Unfortunately for them, they are the richest, but their people are the poorest. Yes, they are swimming in abject poverty.

When Chief Firefire, barcanista and other PDP nlers from South were complaining about the plan of North before the election, some APC nlers were bashing them(us) calling us saTANoids. Now we all know who the SATAN/JUDAS is. Mr Femi Aribisala also said North had agenda and Tinubu isn't in it but some people never believed. Now, their eyes have cleared.

2019 is few years away, PDP shall be back. What I would love to see in 2019 is South vs North in the Presidential election. Let MB decide who becomes the President. By 2019, North would have clipped the wing of Tinubu(if dem neva assassinate am sef), I'm very sure. Then we shall have new leaders. Tinubu, OBJ and co shall be relegated. It's time we decide our fate by ourselves in SW so we could form a formidable alliance with SE and SS.

PDP Power.

We shall be back stronger in 2019.

It is well.

Femi Aribisala told Tinubu but people were bashing him. Now we all know better. The only thing North wanted was Fawar. Nothing else.

PDP shall be back in 2019.

PDP Power.

Truckpusher Dearpreye Scholes007 Whynotthetruth Francizy Severussnape Mizmycoli Mogidi Firefire Anonimi Altwireless Ifyan Tomakint Temitemi1 Agabai23 Oremusanctus Komek hush15 Ecoterrors Descartes

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by zimoni(f): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista was right afterall when he opened this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2362944/open-campaign-adoption-sen-saraki

Those bashing him have been put to shame now.

He predicted, canvassed for the support online for Saraki and Dogara and they both emerged victorious.

I'm sure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by francizy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
zimoni:
An Honourable member nominated Hon Monguno as Deputy Speaker. He became the second member to be nominated. The first one was from Osun State.

He's from North East. Some Honourables complained he's also from NE but the Honourable who nominated him said that's the position of the party. He said the party threw it open for anyone who's interested to contest. Then some Hons from the North urged Hon Monguno to accept the nomination. They kept chanting accept it accept it. They knew very well that every Hon member would vote for Monguno and SS/SS are also going to vote for him instead of an Honourable from Osun State.

Now, whoever emerges is not really my headache but for the sake of quota system and carrying everyone along, I think positions should normally have been ceded to various regions by the party(APC) so that every region could have a representative in the first six positions.

APC set the precedence when they used their power as strong minority to vote Tambuwal instead of Mulika Akande. Tinubu and ACN then were happy Tambuwal emerged. Now that the North is supposed to replicate the kind gesture, they voted Northerners. You see. ACN started the mess, they should not complained SS/SS/PDP hijacked the house from them. North is happy because Northerners emerged. The most important thing to them is that a Northerner must be in power irrespective of the party he/she represents. Femi Gbajabiamila and his ACN Hons opted for a Northerner instead of their own from SW. Why would anyone voted against his own in this present Nigeria that we find ourselves?

A nairalander created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2367745/hausa-fulani-political-machinery-strikes

QuotaSystem:
Gaskiya barka dai. There was no way Lawan would have been allowed, he was seen as a trojan horse to our Senators, a puppet.

fulanimafia:

QuotaSystem:
Exactly. Let us hope Femi wins, although some of our members have serious plans to shock Tinubu again as I'm gathering. Regardless Nigeria will survive this.

You See. The Only Thing North Wanted Was Power. Unfortunately for Tinubu, He Played Into Their Hands.

Tinubu created the machinery and handed it over to the North on a platter of gold as if he's not a Nigerian who knows the only thing North wants is Power Shikena. It's glaring now that what the North wanted since 2009 was Federal Power. Now, they've got it. No thanks to Tinubu who gave them the formidable platform. If not for United APC, Jonathan/PDP could have won again.

It's quite unfortunate that some guys from somewhere are going to be bashing us(SW) for another four years because of that dude called Tinubu.

I support a better Nigeria, yes I do. But I hate a situation where some people believe they are born to rule or they are born to be the leader. Fortunately for them, they've always had their way because South is never United. They can't defeat a United South with support from some states in the Middle Belt.

Unfortunately for them, they are the richest, but their people are the poorest. Yes, they are swimming in abject poverty.

When Chief Firefire, barcanista and other PDP nlers from South were complaining about the plan of North before the election, some APC nlers were bashing them(us) calling us saTANoids. Now we all know who the SATAN/JUDAS is. Mr Femi Aribisala also said North had agenda and Tinubu isn't in it but some people never believed. Now, their eyes have cleared.

2019 is few years away, PDP shall be back. What I would love to see in 2019 is South vs North in the Presidential election. Let MB decide who becomes the President. By 2019, North would have clipped the wing of Tinubu(if dem neva assassinate am sef), I'm very sure. Then we shall have new leaders. Tinubu, OBJ and co shall be relegated. It's time we decide our fate by ourselves in SW so we could form a formidable alliance with SE and SS.

PDP Power.

It is well.

Femi Aribisala told Tinubu but people were bashing him. Now we all know better. The only thing North wanted was Fawar. Nothing else.

PDP Power.

Truckpusher Dearpreye Scholes007 Whynotthetruth Francizy Severussnape Mizmycoli Mogidi Firefire Anonimi Altwireless Ifyan Tomakint Temitemi1 Agabai23 Oremusanctus Komek hush15 Ecoterrors Descartes

I complained about this because I schooled in the north, I had a first hand experience politicking over there but hey, some people here called us names with one of them threatening me up and down, using my real names to intimidate me, which he failed woefully.

Am a proud supporter of PDP, whether I was seen as an enemy of Nigeria or not. smiley

Truth is, whether these set of politicians performs or not, they will still get the support of their people, so expect Buhari to be there for 8 years, whether we like it or not.

I only pray he performs well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by senier007(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Op I doubt if you have any idea of what is going on or what just happen?
APC has planned everything well, federal character. Inclusive but cuz of the devilish act of PDP they announced yesterday that they are backing APC renegades just to get back at tinubu, they knew how the game will play out, but they are happy so far they will allow corruption to continue, in a country like nigeria, it's pure un patriotic for any one to support what just happen, in a country were resentment and prejudice form the bases of conclusion such thing is nothing to give dooms day sayer a food, imagine; senate president, speaker, senate majority leader? Cuz the man has already made up his mind that they will defect if not why would PDP get senate majority leader, there is still much work to be done, PDP doesn't mean well for this country, PMB has forgive Fayose, why won't they forgive tinubu for the sake of this country? May God expose all the enemies of this our great country. I am for everybody and for nobody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by temitemi1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP shall rise again!!
zimoni:

QuotaSystem:

fulanimafia:

QuotaSystem:

PDP Power.

It is well.

PDP Power.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by whitecat1: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
I guess Tinubu had more lessons to learn about Nigeria but he can rest knowing he has done a great job of rescuing power from 16 years of pdp misrule.

Buhari threw Tinubu under the bus, no doubt but, the latter should be blamed for not seeing it coming. Buhari hands are on this with his stamp of approval boldly over it.

Hey, aiye nse ru e! Let's move on and pray they perform.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
You guys should cut Tinubu some slack. It's getting boring. Even if Gej had won the election, he would hand over to a Gambari in 2019. Tinubu is not to be blamed for Gej's misfortunes and failures. We the south westerners have no regret whatsoever voting Buhari. If we have another opportunity to vote again, we would still vote Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by dayo23(f): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Still in deep shock! I expected atleast a southerner to emerge speaker in order to checkmate the Northern agenda. I don't feel comfortable with these at all. I pray PMB steer this country in the right direction
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Zimoni Bro.
You're spot on.
And very so.

Dammitangry
I miss the duo of Truckpusher/Severussnape.

APC folks for chi chumtin todaysmiley

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by dayo23(f): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
whitecat1:
I guess Tinubu had more lessons to learn about Nigeria but he can rest knowing he has done a great job of rescuing power from 16 years of pdp misrule.

Buhari threw Tinubu under the bus, no doubt but, the latter should be blamed for not seeing it coming. Buhari hands are on this with his stamp of approval boldly over it.

Hey, aiye nse ru e! Let's move on and pray they perform.
Buhari did not throw Tinubu under the bus, Lawan was even from the core north, bukola saraki is more or less a yoruba. Buhari been a man of his word don't want to interfere with NASS, I think if there is anyone who could be messed up in these his the President himself because Bukola saraki I know is not to be trusted at all, impeachment and all. I pray things goes well for the betterment of our country. Tinubu did try his best but a one man effort couldn't do it. PDP has 51 member don't forget
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by doublewisdom: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hahahaha. Osun state keh? Northerners all the way jare. Revenge is best served cold.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by teufelein(f): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
zimoni:

I'm sure.

keep on daydreaming, we're going to bury the Zoo aka nigeria this year 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari did not throw Tinubu under the bus, Lawan was even from the core north, bukola saraki is more or less a yoruba. Buhari been a man of his word don't want to interfere with NASS, I think if there is anyone who could be messed up in these his the President himself because Bukola saraki I know is not to be trusted at all, impeachment and all. I pray things goes well for the betterment of our country. Tinubu did try his best but a one man effort couldn't do it. PDP has 51 member don't forget
Saraki would never dare to impeach the President..Never Ever
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by sammyj: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Story for the gods! !!
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by CSTR2: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari serves saraki's interest.
Buhari will not be impeached anytime soon.
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by CSTR2: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by adioolayi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
I think the honorable from Osun...Lasun has this!
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by zik4ever: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Any update on Deputy Speaker's election?
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by MyMouth(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
dayo23:
The day Saraki mistakenly thinks about impeaching the president, not evening voicing it o, jus thinking it, that would be his end! I can bet all I have on that!
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by Mogidi: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
@zimoni.
Brilliant article bro, apt and to the point, enjoyed reading it.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by adetboy: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
zik4ever:
Any update on Deputy Speaker's election?

Hon Lasun has it in the kitty!
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
MyMouth:

The day Saraki mistakenly thinks about impeaching the president, not evening voicing it o, jus thinking it, that would be his end! I can bet all I have on that!
He doesn't need to be told na. Congratulations to him though, It's good for our democracy
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by nanalady(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
harde2lah:
You guys should cut Tinubu some slack. It's getting boring. Even if Gej had won the election, he would hand over to a Gambari in 2019. Tinubu is not to be blamed for Gej's misfortunes and failures. We the south westerners have no regret whatsoever voting Buhari. If we have another opportunity to vote again, we would still vote Buhari.
speak for your self... undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
nanalady:
speak for your self... undecided
Dunce! When I say 'we', I mean those of us who supported and voted Buhari and not inconsequential PDP apologists like you. kapish? Now get lost!
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by Omololu007(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
doublewisdom:
Hahahaha. Osun state keh? Northerners all the way jare. Revenge is best served cold.
u are a stupid goat,what revege r u guys talkin about sef,d senate president n HOR leader are both from apc.n d deputy leader position was won by d man from osun an apc member
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by otr1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dogara camp nominated the Osun Rep, so I expect those who voted for Dogara to vote for him too.
Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by zimoni(f): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
Zimoni Bro.
You're spot on.
And very so.

Dammitangry
I miss the duo of Truckpusher/Severussnape.

APC folks for chi chumtin todaysmiley

Thanks Ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by zimoni(f): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
teufelein:

keep on daydreaming, we're going to bury the Zoo aka nigeria this year 2015.

So be it.

To your tent oh Israel.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by zimoni(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:
@zimoni.
Brilliant article bro, apt and to the point, enjoyed reading it.

Thanks Bawse.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by emmatok(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
LOL
@Barcanista creating multiple thread to hail himself.

Tha same.Barcanista whose prediction was always wrong during the elections.

APC still rules the house, they will have the their A PC meeting and all these noise will go down..

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Just lyk God has paid Tinubu back in his owm coin. We Igbos will neva form any alliance with d south west, u r on ur own.
senier007:
Op I doubt if you have any idea of what is going on or what just happen?
APC has planned everything well, federal character. Inclusive but cuz of the devilish act of PDP they announced yesterday that they are backing APC renegades just to get back at tinubu, they knew how the game will play out, but they are happy so far they will allow corruption to continue, in a country like nigeria, it's pure un patriotic for any one to support what just happen, in a country were resentment and prejudice form the bases of conclusion such thing is nothing to give dooms day sayer a food, imagine; senate president, speaker, senate majority leader? Cuz the man has already made up his mind that they will defect if not why would PDP get senate majority leader, there is still much work to be done, PDP doesn't mean well for this country, PMB has forgive Fayose, why won't they forgive tinubu for the sake of this country? May God expose all the enemies of this our great country. I am for everybody and for nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Said The Court Can't Save Me - Kanu / MKO Abiola, Sani Abacha And Bola Tinubu Throwback Photo / So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.