Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery (35750 Views)

Suppliers Trendy Wholesale Jewelry 500 Naira & Up Start Ur Bus 08121810749wtsap / Suppliers Of Trendy Wholesale Costume Jewelry Start Ur Bus 08121810749 Wtsp / Bead Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT YOU ARE ON BUSINESS SECTION OF NAIRALAND...

Looking for FREE bead making Tips and Tutorials?
Check at:
https://www.nairaland.com/1503501/learn-bead-making-wire-work
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
www.rotadbeadsanddecor..com
Rotadbd Presents the FREE BEAD AND WIREWORKS JEWELRY TRAINING... ***DESIGN GALLERY ***
We are here to showcase the works we have learnt on our mother thread titled: "Learn bead and wireworks jewelry for Free here"
I believe by now, everyone that has been on that thread should be an intermediate Bead Maker if not professional...
So show your work and drop your contact... The next viewer may just be in search of You..
Now show me your works and let see how much creativity sense you 've got as we turn our knowledge to Cool Cash.
Trust I'll show mine first...

7 Likes

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
BEAD MAKING ONLINE CLASS
ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR ONLINE BEAD MAKING
TRAINING SCHEME
LEARN BEAD MAKING ONLINE
ROTADBD offers online trainings for individuals
interested in making beads and who for the sake of
distance in location could not come for our one on
one training.
Rotadbd offers online training on different
categories as stated below:
continue reading @ http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2015
ROTADBD offers PER DESIGN training Via Social Media....
Whatsapp.. this offer enables you to Learn a single
design FOR A TOKEN

Rotadbd also offer PRIVATE training For anyone that
also need total training from the basic to the advance
bead making stage and finds it difficult to understand
the tutorials on this thread and hence require more
personalised/private training...
If you are interested in any of the above,
Contact O8O3O42O155 via Whatsapp....
PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TRAINING IS NOT FREE
Join Rotadbd for free tutorials @:

1 Share

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 6:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Are you interested in learning bead making but preferred
it on ONE ON ONE basis?
Find Below our tested and Trusted Lecturers and their
respective Locations:
Toynex: Akure... O8O3O42O155
Yemtop: Sango Ota, Ogun state, yemtop20@gmail.com
Outstandingjk: Owerri, IMO state... 08066873676
Phummykay: Oshodi, Lagos
Onose: Ikorodu, Lagos
SerenaT
Chifruitful
Thebeadslady
Chinamims
Abahbee
Chobbyme
PLEASE NOTE :
PRIVATE TEACHINGS ARE NOT FREE AND IT DEPENDS ON
NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED.... Tx

Lecturers, Pls know that I need ur approval to publish ur
details and mobile Online... update ur details and it ll be
included.
Have any grievances, comment, or complain?

Contact me@
or
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/contact-me.html
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by smilingbridals(f): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
TOYNEX:

ROTADBD offers PER DESIGN training Via Social Media....
Whatsapp.. this offer enables you to Learn a single
design FOR A TOKEN[\b]
Rotadbd also offer PRIVATE training For anyone that
also need total training from the basic to the advance
bead making stage and finds it difficult to understand
the tutorials on this thread and hence require more
personalised/private training...
If you are interested in any of the above,
Contact O8O3O42O155 via Whatsapp....
[b] PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TRAINING IS NOT FREE
Join Rotadbd for more free tutorials @:
Really salute ur effort thus far,I pray God will reward u beyond Ur imagination,u r a darling ma. I subscribe majorly cos of mother thread and I tell you,I v gained a lot and can't wait to start showcasing my gained knowledge. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by temmyben(f): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
My email is Onifadegift@gmail.com 08164225296 Bauchi
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
temmyben:
an attempt
to?
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by YemtopVentures(f): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
TOYNEX:
Are you interested in learning bead making but preferred
it on ONE ON ONE basis?
Find Below our tested and Trusted Lecturers and their
respective Locations:
Toynex: Akure... O8O3O42O155
Yemtop: Sango Ota, Ogun state, yemtop20@gmail.com
Outstandingjk: Owerri, IMO state... 08066873676
Phummykay: Oshodi, Lagos
Onose: Ikorodu, Lagos
SerenaT
Chifruitful
Thebeadslady
Chinamims
Abahbee
Chobbyme
PLEASE NOTE :
PRIVATE TEACHINGS ARE NOT FREE AND IT DEPENDS ON
NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED.... Tx

Lecturers, Pls know that I need ur approval to publish ur
details and mobile Online... update ur details and it ll be
included.
Have any grievances, comment, or complain?

Contact me@
or
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/contact-me.html
Well done madam. My mail is olufunmitope @gmail.com or yemtop20@yahoo.com

Love that

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by phunmykay(f): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Am loving my business colleagues,mama yemtop u are higly welcome
My no is 08051573173

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
My own little suggestion is that the thread should have been kept open or a similar one opened in the same section.

When the thread first started there was only one teacher but as time went on, others joined and I am sure others would have joined too.
Towards the end of the thread there were a few people also voluntering to teach but the thread was closed.

I understand that it was a charity in a way and teaching involved time and sharing knowledge of something that you probably paid for, but life is like that, we give sometimes and we take sometimes.
Every one on the thread was appreciative and many prayers were said. To me that is of more value than anything else.

By keeping that thread open you are also indirectly advertising yourselves which is an advantage for you. I personally have patronised one of the teachers on the thread, who I woulnt have met if not for the thread.
Being here in the biz section, this thread will just get lost.

Sorry if I am offending anyone, I am only saying it as I personally see it
Pls I am not looking for free tuition.
The thread got me interested in beading and I am forever grateful for that. Thank you to everyone.

9 Likes

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
tearoses:
My own little suggestion is that the thread should have been kept open or a similar one opened in the same section.

When the thread first started there was only one teacher but as time went on, others joined and I am sure others would have joined too.
Towards the end of the thread there were a few people also voluntering to teach but the thread was closed.

I understand that it was a charity in a way and teaching involved time and sharing knowledge of something that you probably paid for, but life is like that, we give sometimes and we take sometimes.
Every one on the thread was appreciative and many prayers were said. To me that is of more value than anything else.

By keeping that thread open you are also indirectly advertising yourselves which is an advantage for you. I personally have patronised one of the teachers on the thread, who I woulnt have met if not for the thread.
Being here in the biz section, this thread will just get lost.

Sorry if I am offending anyone, I am only saying it as I personally see it
Pls I am not looking for free tuition.
The thread got me interested in beading and I am forever grateful for that. Thank you to everyone.

...and u were there all d while and never show up or participate to encourage.... As good as ur advice seems.. its late
Know that whatever is on d internet is forever open and its ll forever be helpful for New and Upcoming Beaders..** That was My Major Intention for Opening it in the first place** Bead making has got d popularity I intended at startup..November 2013... I'm Satisfied.. Advertising is secondary don't bother.
tx
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
TOYNEX:

...and u were there all d while and never show up or participate to encourage.... As good as ur advice seems.. its late
Know that whatever is on d internet is forever open and its ll forever be helpful for New and Upcoming Beaders..** That was My Major Intention for Opening it in the first place** Bead making has got d popularity I intended at startup..November 2013... I'm Satisfied.. Advertising is secondary don't bother.
tx

Madam, its good to be calm when dealing with people because what you see may not always be what it actually is.

Contary to your belief, I was actually on the thread from time to time and I encouraged all the teachers severally; thanked them severally and prayed for them severally. So did many others.

Funny enough I actually contacted you offline and paid you for training . . .I found you on that same thread.

You have done your bit and no one can say that you and the other teachers didnt try. God uses us all in different ways. Its not us, its God and whatever we do, we do for Him. It is actually a priviledge to be chosen to serve.

Peace.
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by chinamims(f): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2015
Principal I greet you. great work so far. chinamims is located at owerri. studio is at suite 14 dan anyiam stadium shopping plaza owerri imo state. 08064730396.
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Tearroses, I never offered to take private class free and u re not d first to pay for it, i dont c y u re bringing that up here...
but if I may ask.. what exactly are we dragging?
NO OFFENCE INTENDED HONESTLY.. I just need to know my offence for all d queries from madam tearrose
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Jezi(f): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Although am not a pro, just feel like sharing my work.

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
TOYNEX:

tx

Totally uncalled for.
I wasnt rude to you in my first post
I only made suggestions
Maybe you thought I was one of those calling you at midnight asking you for help, hence your rudeness and thats the reason I reminded you that I actually paid for my training with you.

Omo Yoruba ni gbogbo wa
Pele lako pele labo
Your tone is too harsh
No one is a baby here

Anyway please lets just leave it & move on
You have done a great job, dont lets tarnish it
Once again thank you for your selflessness. My prayer is that God rewards you a hundred fold.

6 Likes

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Jezi:
Although am not a pro, just feel like sharing my work.
nice work? U will soon BE... Rome wasn't built in one day
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Madam Toynex, it's good to be here too, I will showcase my works tomorrow, here are my contacts: business name; Beads Haven call; 08130378428, 08171740905 whatsapp; 08130378428 Bbm pin: 53121713. email; icomfort9@gmail.com website; www.mybeadshaven..com
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Eneje25: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2015
My little work

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by jaedee(f): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
TOYNEX:
@Tearroses, I never offered to take private class free and u re not d first to pay for it, i dont c y u re bringing that up here...
but if I may ask.. what exactly are we dragging?
NO OFFENCE INTENDED HONESTLY.. I just need to know my offence for all d queries from madam tearrose

Madam Toynex. My number one princi. You have done more than well. Much more than a lot of us have ever done for anyone. If for that alone, u r blessed beyond measure. Remember how papa always preaches about how people who truly love God extend it to people arnd them, and how God cherishes and blesses His lovers? You have shown that u luv God n fellow humans by that thread. And as you have done this God will never forget u. Ignore the critics, u are more of a woman than they will ever be. Na mouth dem get. God bless u jare, great woman.

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
some of our beadworks at Beads Haven, we are situated at orita challenge, Ibadan, we offer training on the art of Beadmaking and Wirework jewelry, when we train you at Beads Haven, we make you a professional in what you do.

3 Likes

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Umutops(f): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
Good morning to all lecturers in the ouz.
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Eneje25: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thebeadslady:
some of our beadworks at Beads Haven, we are situated at orita challenge, Ibadan, we offer training on the art of Beadmaking and Wirework jewelry, when we train you at Beads Haven, we make you a professional in what you do.

Wow you are gifted, the slippers is perfect

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by outstandingjk(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Made this lovely design with beads I bought @Toynex store the last time we saw. Inspired my d necklace on the princess neck. More sales Toynex

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by TOYNEX(f): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
outstandingjk:
Made this lovely design with beads I bought @Toynex store the last time we saw. Inspired my d necklace on the princess neck. More sales Toynex
Tx madam.
Lovely piece u have there. Kudos
Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by onose01(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Madam T weldone for opening this thread. Nice one. Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by ekkycious: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Gudday ma pls I need the procedure for this design thanks

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
ekkycious:
Gudday ma pls I need the procedure for this design thanks
. you can add me up on whatsapp for the procedure but it comes with payment though, 08130378428

1 Like

Re: Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery by Abdeo: 5:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Mai people , pls am sorry for nt taking dat class it was due to mai nysc camp and ppa stuff. Whenever u re ready I will be .pls make it weekend. Thanks. Much love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Truck Owners, Agents, Managers And Others Connect / I Am Looking For Wholesalers And Retailers Of Okrika Cloths Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.