Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! (1084 Views)

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017 / Five Ways Nigeria’s Currency Flotation Will Affect Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Currently schooling right now and i need a business idea that wont interfere with my education to a large extent. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by absoluteSuccess: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thats good. Sell motivational books on campus, if you can.
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by tradot: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
visit http://tradot.com

You have so many opportunities there!
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by richiepauls: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
T
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by kzenterprise(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
You can chat me on whatsapp 07031000145
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by hurlar2014(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
make minimum of $20 daily with this hercules indicator...work at home make easy.

Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by vaniesexy: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch
how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I
need more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into
this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 14, 2015
someone is asking for advise and some silly people are posting adverts for their business, how selfish can you guys get smh

@op you can start with recharge card business, not so hard like i hear or even something like buying sub on a modem and then charge people for an hour for using it.
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by Brownzola(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Hello, let me introduce u to a life changing opportunity of 21st century. I started with the opportunity in my early year in the university, i'm now a final year student in the university and blv me i have vowed not to work for anybody either public or private cos the opp. is now big to the extent that no amount anyjob can offer that will pls or give me the time freedom that i have been ejoying. It is real. Call or watapp me here 07035071971. Serious minded only pls.
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by Andy04: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Op, tell us the state u reside & whether u have contact/link with lagos or Abj.I can introduce u to a biz,if u provide d above info, dat can be fetching u b/w 15k-20k per week & u just have to work on either sat or sun for about 3hrs or alternatively using ur phone to cordinate it. Here's my email: voyagerafricana@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by phytowala(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Contact me at +60103868191, I have a business for you
Re: Pls I Need Business Ideas That Wont Affect My Schooling.help!! by kzenterprise(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Clothings And Furnitures / I Need This In Large Quantity - Urgent / Petrol Can Be Available Everywhere In Nigeria At N22 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.