Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Please Advice !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice !!! (952 Views)

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice !!! by darisgod(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
A friend just called me to tell me she's leaving her husband of 2yrs ....we all know her husband to be a chronic cheat n they have a son of 2yrs

She said she is emotionally abused, he doesn't take care of d house or dir son.
She ve a job but d income is small, her parents/family said she should cum back home.

I just don't knw hw to advice her

The man is 9yrs older dan her sef, now I understand when yoruba say "Agba o kogbo"
Re: Please Advice !!! by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why did she get married to him in d first place
Re: Please Advice !!! by Mprex(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
let her pray for him.

God can change him.
they should go for counselling.
let her look for a better job.
she should ignore the advises of third parties. they are relationship killers.

divorce is not an option pls.
all the best
Re: Please Advice !!! by mekzyjoe(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Please Advice !!! by elantraceey(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
You all knew he's a chronic cheat and she still married him?
Re: Please Advice !!! by bellong: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
As she laid her bed, she is lying on it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice !!! by Richy4(m): 2:17am On Jun 10, 2015
In as much as i do not support a cheating husband, i do not think divorce is just the solution at the moment.

The marriage is way too young. And i have heard that within 2-3 years marriage is where the toughest challenge lies.

What has your friend done to save her marriage? Has she seek help from professional, or told any of his friend that his husband respect alot.

Yes the parent of your friend might say come back home but as time goes on, they will start seeing her as liability.

Africans are known to save their marriage to some extent except when there are no remedies then they live. I mean that's why people abroad still come back home to Africa when they needed a wife.

Please let her work on her marriage a little then if she can't cope any more she can go. I know it is difficult but let her try
Re: Please Advice !!! by beautifullll1(f): 2:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Endurance is the key word here

her parents won't marry her
Re: Please Advice !!! by focus7: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2015
The man is an irresponsible adult. But she should have known that he was a flirt before marrying him, I can't just believe when ladies pretends or claims they don't know that a cheat. Since she's already married to him, quitting shouldn't be the first option, she should first talk it over with him, get the two families side involve, and if all fails then she can consider the next option.
Re: Please Advice !!! by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Is this a week on the documentary of cheating men or what? Left right and centre cheating men. Does it now mean the dheek is so uncontrollable that it has to keep arising and descending every seconds grin

anyway op knows what to do if she really wants to do it meanwhile herpes, syphilis etc is free o grin
Re: Please Advice !!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Is this a week on the documentary of cheating men or what? Left right and centre cheating men. Does it now mean the dheek is so uncontrollable that it has to keep arising and descending every seconds grin

anyway op knows what to do if she really wants to do it meanwhile herpes, syphilis etc is free o grin

Onikatikati!

(1) (Reply)

Most See Photo From The Past!!! / 8 Universal Truths About Losing Your Virginity / What Do Yo Miss About Ur Grandmother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.