Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Am Still Desperate To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Still Desperate To Travel (924 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Desperate To Leave Naija. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Desperate To Travel by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2009
I want to make you people aware that i am still desperate to travel. If you want to help me to travel contact me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by megastu(m): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2009
Bring 500k, i will secure you a visa and ticket to ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY. If not, mess off from Nairaland, we are tired of hearing that you want to travel.
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by cvibe: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
Bigmodo,

Cotonou is not far away.
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by IykeD(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2009
I really thought this guy had long travalled. Guy be serious with this thing and make a move.
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by ty4real(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2009
@Bimodo!!!!
You get mouth joooo!You don travel all over the universe and yet you are still on the same spot! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by stkris(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2009
so dis dude aint tired yet, u have numerous options:

theres cotonou down south, cameroun around the mid regions and Niger republic up north( theyr light skinned so u'll feel more janded) . now u know ,start packing u 'ghana must go' n GO!!
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2009
bigmodo, you are already a traveller , only what you need is to signout of naija log in to cape verde to potugal or network your configuration from kano to libya grin i dey feel you, go on am at ur back , but i am plannin a trip to mexico let go together
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2009
Make una quit talking too much. I want you people to use your money and help me so i can travel outside. I no hole at all. Shi shi no gum me. Use your money and help a guyman like me. When i get there i go pay una back abeg. I go die ooo
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by Omonla(f): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2009
bigmodo:

Make una quit talking too much. I want you people to use your money and help me so i can travel outside. I no hole at all. Shi shi no gum me. Use your money and help a guyman like me. When i get there i go pay una back abeg. I go die ooo

News flash, dude.

First, you are not entitled to complete strangers 'using their money' to help a grown man like you who appears to throw temper tantrums on an Internet message board.

Secondly, there is no amount of money that will help you if you don't have a genuine reason for going abroad that will convince any Consulate to give you a visa. You may 'use' someone's bank statement, since a lot of fraudulent 'visa agents' advertise it on Nairaland (stupid, by the way) - But if you are (1) uneducated (2) unskilled (3) without work experience (4) no real family or 'friends' abroad - What reason would you give the Consulate in order to get a visa? Holiday? Sponsored by a complete stranger/'uncle or aunty'?
You know that the Consulate might ask for evidence of the relationship, right? Would you use fake documents for that too? You realize that it will come back to bite you in the behind? (This goes for all those who are rejoicing that they made it abroad by fooling the Consulate with fake papers).

Maybe you should consider getting a degree or certificate in Nigeria for now, plus saving money for future travel, as opposed to wasting so much time begging people to get you out of Nigeria - That way, you can go abroad for a masters or Ph.D or legitimate business travel, with dignity.
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by chyk91(m): 2:26am On Feb 22, 2009
Go cross desert enter libya
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by SeanT21(f): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2009
I thought U commited suicide already!! tongue
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2009
Omonla, it's just humour.

I've learnt not to take Bigmodo seriously.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by Busybody2(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
Omonla stop sweating yourself, Bigmodo was born and bred in Yankee, he is a shon of the shoil, check out his profile picture wink
Re: I Am Still Desperate To Travel by Omonla(f): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2009
Siena:

Omonla, it's just humour.

I've learnt not to take Bigmodo seriously.

DeltaVAGTM
Busy_body:

Omonla stop sweating yourself, Bigmodo was born and bred in Yankee, he is a shon of the shoil, check out his profile picture wink

Ah, I seeĀ  grin

I always wondered if anyone could be this desperate. Bigmodo, you should consider a career in stand-up comedy smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go And Live In Usa / Interested In Free College In Us, Check In / I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.