Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s (1428 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Thissonofman(m): 1:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Ada Okeke shared her true life story
online… My people, I need your
advice… I am the one involved!
My cousin (male) came home last
Christmas looking for a wife, I told
him about my girlfriend and we
agreed to invite her over so that he
can see her. At last he liked her,
collected her phone number from me,
though I told her before doing that.
But here is the deal between me and
him, he made it clear to me never to
disclose what he does for a living to
her now, but rather I should tell her
he is a security man living in
Mushin… ( note: he is a rich business
man but he is afraid to disclose his
identity now, because according to
him, he is looking for a lady that will
love him for whom he is and not for
what he is)…
They met, he told her the same thing,
after everything she came to me to
know whether it’s true, I told her
yes… But she should give him a
chance, and try to know him very
well… She told me she wasn’t
interested, not ready for marriage
yet, I tried all my best to convince
her but to no avail, I let go!
Later he found another lady, paid her
bride price last February, they are
planning for their traditional
marriage soon..
Now, I don’t know how my girlfriend
ran into him and discovered he is a
rich business guy… She called me
yesterday afternoon and gave me the
insult of my life. Her reason is that I
shouldn’t have lied to her in the first
place, knowing fully well we are
friends… that a friend is not
supposed to lie to a friend… Her
sisters called me and told me the
same thing. But when I tried to
explain things, they hung the phone
on me..
I am planning to go over to their
place today to explain things to her
sisters and apologize too, but my
own sisters are still with the opinion
that I did nothing wrong..
What do you think? Did I do the right
or the wrong thing?
http://gistreel.com/2014/03/19/lady-rejects-guy-cos-hes-poor-only-to-later-discover-hes-actually-very-rich-read-adas-story/
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 10, 2015
You did right. And may God bless you for it. Your sisters are correct, you saved your cousin. Now save yourself.

2 Likes

Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by siegfried99(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Incase
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Gold diggers

1 Like

Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by zadok60: 2:40am On Jun 10, 2015
you shouldn't be bothered lady.. stay away from such friends,they are gold diggers.. SHOW ME UR FRND,I'LL TELL U WHO U ARE!
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Ask urself hw u are going to feel if someone u called a friend cost u a GOLDEN opportunity. Just try to apologise.
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by COvo(m): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2015
I'm not in support of such disguise,if you want to find out if a lady is a gold digger why not try something else,not every lady would want to marry a security guard even if she likes him.And to the guys screaming "She's a Gold digger"...If your sister came home and said the man she wants to marry is a security guard in mushin I hope you'll give her all the support she needs. Hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Luvdmx(m): 4:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by hardbody: 5:31am On Jun 10, 2015
OP you write well. I hope you continue writing good stories.
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by godonzoki(m): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2015
my dear friend, U gat nothing to explain to ur frnd. U begged her n tried convincing ha bt sh wz blinded to see the big picture instead of going to God to ask 4 direction. U kept ur end of d bargain wt ur cousin n paraventure ur cousine married ur frnd, and she later misbehaves, what do U think wud bcom of U? If this is what God wants to use and seperate U frm ha cos of ha eyes 4 big things, then allow God's will take place. Explain nothing to ha period. Sh hs surely learnt ha lesson afterall, sh wasn't ready 4 marriage. Ɣ‎​ all of a sudden sh wants a relationship. Materialistic gold digger.
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Bensondrums(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
I love seeing all dis happen in movies bt nt in reality....well ve been planning on doing same tin wen d time is right.i love surprises.
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Bensondrums(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
machinegundammy:
Ask urself hw u are going to feel if someone u called a friend cost u a GOLDEN opportunity. Just try to apologise.
Apologise say wetin happen? So dat means she would ve accepted his proposal bcus of his wealth nd u call dat love?well true love is wen u love someone without any reason so dat by tmorrow even if d person's hand or one ear is no more there u will still love d person.....Apolo ko Gy ni.

1 Like

Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Tales by moonlight
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Brugo(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Rich guys don't have the time to disguise for ladies. Facebook, LinkedIn, your clothes and accessories would give you away. Marriage is a lucky dip; a raffle draw. You never know whom you've marred until she/he says "I do".
Re: True Story: Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s by Filmewell(f): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
this type of disguise is too much. ask yourself if its you will accept. he should ve made the disguise more attractive. like saying he is a graduate who is waiting on God for better opportunity. not security guard, just know that women will always seek for financial security be it real or perceived.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Relationships / Naija People No Dey Carry Last. How True Is This? / A nairaland edo babe got connected with a responsible bachelor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.