Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Buhari In Love With Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Love With Fashola (52783 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Love With Fashola by youngalex(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Its gradually becoming obvious that PMB will always keep Fashola by his side, his intelligence, vast experience and administrative sagacity will be effectively utilized in this government, though his Godfather is not too comfortable with that....guess he doesn't have any option....PARTY OR NO PARTY I WILL VOTE FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT ANY TIME ANY DAY

scroll down to see more pix

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by bigboss80s(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
That's a wise move

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by blackmartial(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2015
This would have been his prefered vice, if not for people chanting no to a muslim/muslim ticket as if it really matters.

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2015
All I want to say is I love his blue suit.
Tinubu doesn't want Fashola to have a stake in Buhari's adminstration but with the turn of events yesterday, Fashola must be smiling now.

God fatherism is dying in Nigeria, hurray!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Anyone who can run a state like Lagos is more than capable of running the government at the centre.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by nerodenero: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2015
The two men long o cheesy grin grin.

Buhari would have done a great disservice to himself if keeps BRF jobless tongue

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Realdeals(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari is buying Fashola ideology, leave politics to them to play but govern well and win the heart of the people. With the masses behind you, nobody can stop you, Tinubu tried in 2007 when he want to deny BRF the second term ticket, he failed woefully when it become obvious they are going to lose if BRF is denied the ticket.

40 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
He loves him for his brave works he has done in lagos even as an oppositor.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Ikengawo: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
That's who he wanted as vice president and tinubu forced thay comedian pastor nidget on everyone

14 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by mrmetoo1: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
That's who he wanted as vice president and tinubu forced thay comedian pastor nidget on everyone

Tinubu did no such thing, enemies that don't see past their tribe/religions were the ones shouting muslim/muslim ticket. I'm not saying Tinubu was for Fashola, all I'm saying is it wasn't because of Tinubu Fashola didn't become VP. Please stop disrespecting the VP, he's a very brilliant man, Fashola put a lot of the VP's ideas/initiatives in motion in Lagos State.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by bettercreature(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari is becoming clueless every day,today is 10th of june
And just nothing has been done infact we dont know his plans for us

7 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by stevecantrell: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Tinubu did no such thing, enemies that don't see past their tribe/religions were the ones shouting muslim/muslim ticket. I'm not saying Tinubu was for Fashola, all I'm saying is it wasn't because of Tinubu Fashola didn't become VP. Please stop disrespecting the VP, he's a very brilliant man, Fashola put a lot of the VP's ideas/initiatives in motion in Lagos State.

He's just being spiteful, don't take him so serious.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Ikengawo: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
That's who he wanted as vice president and tinubu forced thay comedian pastor midget on everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by mencade5(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
nice one.....not that ''common commissioner''.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by aresa: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fashola was the first Nigerian PMB visited to inform and solicit for support before the campaigns and elections. PMB picked him out a long time ago!.

Both men obviously have deep mutual love and respect for each other and i won't be surprised if Fashola emerged as his personal adviser and right hand man.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Ama80(f): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gov Shettima is completely useless.watch him gazing like a slowpoke in coat bhind.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by disumusa: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
All I want to say is I love his blue suit.
Tinubu doesn't want Fashola to have a stake in Buhari's adminstration but with the turn of events yesterday, Fashola must be smiling now.

God fatherism is dying in Nigeria, hurray!
you are a lie buhari see tinubu as God send helper if he did not want buhari will drop him
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by stevecantrell: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
GMB liked it when he called GEJ JONAAAA TAN !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
disumusa:
you are a lie buhari see tinubu as God send helper if he did not want buhari will drop him

It's you are a LIAR not lie.
BTW, I'm not.
What do I know sef?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Exactly.
People should ignore his gait or stature and should be interested in what he has to offer the country from his wealth of experience.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
aresa:

Both men obviously have deep mutual love and respect for each other and i won't be surprised if Fashola emerged as his personal adviser and right hand man.

More like Chief of Staff.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ama80:
Gov Shettima is completely useless.watch him gazing like a slowpoke in coat bhind.

So that's Borno's state governor? I've been wondering who the "young man" was. See the wonderment of suit!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by slimfit1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Buhari is becoming clueless every day,today is 10th of june
And just nothing has been done infact we dont know his plans for us

Buhari with no brain will still be much better than clueless don't miss that out. Jonathan was just lucky that his brains were attached to his head otherwise he would have been more than clueless.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by hoodboy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ama80:
looking so out of element

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Ama80(f): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=ferhyntorlah post=34629687]

So that's Borno's state governor? I've been wondering who the "young man" was. See the wonderment of suit! [/quote God wil punish his wardrobe assistant.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by Curlieweed: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
I hope they use(d) condoms to consummate this great love. Play safe. No wahala.

Love nwantinti.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by CR77(f): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm Buhari in love with Fashola

Man to man = 14 years imprisonment

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by harrysterol(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
That good
Re: Buhari In Love With Fashola by KoredeBellosMum(f): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.