Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs (2381 Views)

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) / Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by corkpikin(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
While I was preparing my Jamaica vegetable to start my day so I heard Gbam! angry sad What is that ? I asked then discovered it was the effect of the inspirational cosmic airplane I was about to board warming up travelling to world of Ideas.On my journey I saw Kashamu Buruji appointed as a member committee on Foreign Affairs and Apc member as chairman and there would be need for members of the committee to visit Usa , Uk, China, South Africa doing meetings on behalf of Nigerians in diaspora and at this point★★★ OGa kashamu wetin you go do which you have to obey the law of constitution which Tinubu will have to live with atleast now undecided

Pls brb I just heard 《《《●●¤》》》 PO PO at my gate Oh! It's Mayweather my trainer we need to keep fit .
cool

1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by ekim004(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2015
4 him mind ndlea dis is d payback
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by tociano009(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
grin
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by sammyj: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
This is good as it will allow the suspected drug kingpin to travel out to clear is name from the drug allegation saga!!! shocked cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by sheymoni(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
With what happened at the National Assembly, I won't be surprised if we wake up and Senator Buruji Kashamu is Chairman, Senate committee on NDLEA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by WHOcarex: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2015
See ur TV sef
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by corkpikin(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
WHOcarex:
See ur TV sef

Yes dat is the only picture I could get online that fits what I saw ... the bottom line is that is a senator sitting at his inauguration angry
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by kosovo(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2015
WHOcarex:
See ur TV sef
undecided
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2015
See the kind TV u de use.....
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by WHOcarex: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2015
kosovo:
undecided
Why your mouth come bend?
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by WHOcarex: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2015
corkpikin:

Yes dat is the only picture I could get online that fits what I saw ... the bottom line is that is a senator sitting at his inauguration angry
Story for the gods
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
OP, apparently dat Jamaican Shiit got you stuck in the 90s mate... cheesy

Does your remote control have a wire, i hear they used to make em like dat cool
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by SPAGGYYY(f): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=20pt]let's be realistic what is wrong in d OP's TV set, almost all of us has used dat tv set in d past and d OP has d right to use watever pleases him, [/size]
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by corkpikin(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
WHOcarex:
Story for the gods

Don't forget the Lagoon is still located in Lagos when you get to bagger bustop ask any conductor angry
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by WHOcarex: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
corkpikin:

Don't forget the Lagoon is still located in Lagos when you get to bagger bustop ask any conductor angry
Ok Na there you dey. No wonder the TV lipsrsealed . Na the kind TV wey Una dey use for lagoon be that. Pele
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Can someone please tell me what's wrong with the TV? Many low income earners have such in their homes.

All fingers are not equal.
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by corkpikin(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
WHOcarex:
Ok Na there you dey. No wonder the TV lipsrsealed . Na the kind TV wey Una dey use for lagoon be that. Pele

I just reported you to Mayweather watch out sad angry sad
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by Abayhormy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki is a true son of his father. He is in politics not to help humanity but to laugh all the way to the Bank for his own benefit. As Saraki has become Senate President, forget it. That is the end of Buhari’s anti-corruption agenda. -Dr Wunmi Akintide
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by WHOcarex: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
corkpikin:

I just reported you to Mayweather watch out sad angry sad
cheesy Mayweather kwa! Me Na Allweather.
Re: Buruji Kashamu To Head Senate Committee On Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigeria dey spoil dey go.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser / Buhari, Tinubu, Lawan Mohammed Refuse Saraki’s Apologies / Why Saraki May Escape This One !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.