Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (214486 Views)

Native & modern house (Photo) / Cheap House Designs For NL / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2009
As at the time these designs were posted, the various prices would hold. Remember, plot and other paper works prices are not included. To make provision for inflationary uncertainties, add + or - N500000
Leave Desse alone. He is a very good architect with proof of works well done. Do not criticise one you have not done business with
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Lax75(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2009
@Siparaporo

Thanks for the info. Info like this comes in very handy for us "Andrews" (nigerians wey don check out) who are looking at building homes in naija. I hold a degree in residential construction from a tech school in Georgia and just trying to do research on construction practices here and in Naija. Usually over here, along with a set of plans comes what they call a "materials take off list." This list basically is used by estimators to show all materials needed and their quantities. It is from this list that the cost of materials is estimated. Labor is a whole seperate estimation method.

Cheers
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
Your quick response is highly appreciated. Besides what this topic is about, it is very interesting to note that you are in cognate profession. I would advice you to come to Nigeria and practice. You will not regret my advice. Although you would have initial difficulties but I can assure you that they would be incomparable to what you stand to gain afterall. Estates business has been gathering momentum for some time now in Nigeria and is set to continue eternally. There are legislations in place integrating professionalism into the building industry in the Nigeria of today, and this is where you come in. However, you need to have a little money in your pocket to establish you as a responsible architect. Unfortunately, you know Nigerians have a tendency to judge you by what you already have and not what your potentials are
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Lax75(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2009
@siparaporo

Hey thanks for the encouragement. Yes, trust me I have had my eye on Naija for a long time. Since the whole concept of "sub-division" building has become more and more popular in Naija. As a matter of fact, I have been doing extensive research on building practices in the "tropical" climate regions of the USA (Florida) where the designs of the homes and construction practices are more "exportable." My main focus when it comes to building houses in Naija would be tackling the pest issues and building houses that are "maintainable." One thing about our mentality back home is that we are not very "maintenance-driven." We tend to build once and just not bother with maintenance. Then the pest issue, that's another story. The rats in Nigeria are some serious strategists and I think the problems with pests is due to the fact that we are not good at completly "sealing" our doors, windows, ceilings etc.

I actually have some software which can produce all sorts of plans like these, and even give live tours into the building as well as 3D renderings. Its called Chief Architect and you can check the software out at www.chiefarchitect.com , The software is really good. I really think there is a lot of opportunity and demand for western-influenced residential builders in Nigeria. We have a long way to go but we can get there.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2009
still in the house?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Lax75(m): 4:56am On Mar 21, 2009
Hey still here
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by oladcity(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2009
Why are you guys posting house plans that you picked from the internet, give us your own designs and stop picking other people's work and claiming you can deliver. You dont even know what the houses look like inside.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larez(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
oladcity:

Why are you guys posting house plans that you picked from the internet, give us your own designs and stop picking other people's work and claiming you can deliver. You dont even know what the houses look like inside.

I hope you are not counting me as one of those that you accuse. Go to my website and checkout the work there. They are all mine. Make a point to checkout the "Gallery" page as well. yes, Na Naija do all those homes.

http://www.architecturaldefinitions.com

If you see one that interests you, then holla back at me. grin
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by oladcity(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
@larez,
Guy please get serious and stop sending links to Architectural Definitions, America's Premier Home Designers in 3D site. Those designs are not Nigerian and stop misleading people.
Use your ingenuity and we will patronize you if you are real
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larez(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
oladcity:

@larez,
Guy please get serious and stop sending links to Architectural Definitions, America's Premier Home Designers in 3D site. Those designs are not Nigerian and stop misleading people.
Use your ingenuity and we will patronize you if you are real

And your issue is exactly what? Not Nigerian? Remove the Chimneys and then what? Are Nigerian homes from space? In any case, you won't ever be able to afford me. My clients are cultured and on a different level. tongue
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by oladcity(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2009
If i had seen ur signature "just doing it and doint it round" i would have known you were going nowhere, its a shame so now you know chimneys were included. shame lipsrsealed
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larez(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2009
oladcity:

If i had seen ur signature "just doing it and doint it round" i would have known you were going nowhere, its a shame so now you know chimneys were included. shame lipsrsealed

My signature serves it's purpose of self appraisal (psychological). To you with a warped mind, you may think of it in a warped manner. But to positive people, they will see it as perseverance. Too bad that you expose the negativity of your mind. tongue
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by jazzsoul: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2009
@Siparaporo

Thanks for the information. information like this comes in very handy for us "Andrews" (nigerians wey don check out) who are looking at building homes in naija. I hold a degree in residential construction from a tech school in Georgia and just trying to do research on construction practices here and in Naija. Usually over here, along with a set of plans comes what they call a "materials take off list." This list basically is used by estimators to show all materials needed and their quantities. It is from this list that the cost of materials is estimated. Labor is a whole seperate estimation method.

Cheers

I have noticed that most of the designs on this thread do not have attached garages. I will want to have at least a three car garage attached to my house with direct access into the house. What is the total square footage of design 4?
I have been looking at mediterranean style designs from Florida built with blocks and will like to build someting similar on a plot of land I have in Lagos.
I am looking to buy an extra plot for adequate space.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Krisowa(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2009
Dear follower broda, I urgently want to have a conservative estimates of the cost for building a 4 bedroom bungalow in Abuja AMAC. I will also appreciate if I can get an estimate of the following:-

- How many numbers blocks
- How many tons of granite
- How many tons of sand
- How many bags of cement
- How many tons of iron rod

More so, d cost of survey and approval. Pls, I need this information urgently.

Krisowa.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by babsgun: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
@ siparaporo
pls can i view some designs of a block of 4 flat of 3bedrm ( all ensuit), the cost to bulid on raft foundation or places like lekki, is the cost of electrical and mechincal included in the 100k, how much do u collect for supervision. thanks
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
I have just read your request. I am presently on holiday, however, I shall answer you fully towards evening when I shall have settled down. Pls bear with me
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
I am back from holiday, make serious request now!
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by desse: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2009
Insert Quote
@ siparaporo
pls can i view some designs of a block of 4 flat of 3bedrm ( all ensuit), the cost to bulid on raft foundation or places like lekki, is the cost of electrical and mechincal included in the 100k, how much do u collect for supervision. thanks

@ babsgun

oga babsgun you request for a full drawings of architectural drawings, structural detailing drawings{raft foundation design} mechanical and electrical drawings for 100k . nawa oooooo. Even an experience and glorified draughtman will not accept that from you .

architectural practise are not stipen intensive practise,it is a proffessional practise.

from desse .architect.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2009
i support you desse. This was why i never cared to reply that chap. Do they think we are beggars?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by ajileko: 2:46am On Apr 17, 2009
@siparaporo
Please tell me what the 120k fee will cover. I'm interested in the 4 flat of 3bedrm.

Thanks.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
if u are serious, mail hopemanflee@yahoo.com. he will help u. he is the only architect i can reccommend cos i have seen his work
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by coolfaced8(f): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2009
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by coolfaced8(f): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
Have you forgotten these designs?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by ahmedoo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
i realy like these designs, but which software do u make use of?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
Your designs are nice

Pls keep posting them.

But be very very careful with the way you give out prices.

Your prices are based on what? Design? location? materials? const techniques?, ?

With my experience in the construction industry especailly most of the nairaland clients I've built for, they (clients) dont want the slightest increase in budget. Infact, the want us to finish the building within or lesser than their innitial bugdet.

Pls dont create probs for yourself. Those prices wont work with those finishes except the structure excluding the finishes.

Best Wishes!
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by ajileko: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
In that case you give price range, not the exact price. E.G between (2m - 3m)
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by ahmedoo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
check this one out,its a 4bedroom,2 living rooms,4rooms ensuite.
call 08033695273 for your home designs.

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by ahmedoo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by adyl: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
ho w many bedrooms in design 4 and what is the estimated price
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by sonety2k(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2009
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Prices For These Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.