Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (214443 Views)

Native & modern house (Photo) / Cheap House Designs For NL / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Ibrahimjonas: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hi fellow nairalanders, pls somebody help tell me the name of nigerian artist that sang this song in pidgin English and in which of his album. Here is little of the lyric "I no go worry o, me I no go worry."
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by ArcSaraphizzy: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greetings,

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.

We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction

We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.

We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.

Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs
infobkdesigns123@gmail.com

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by alist(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction service and sub-contract work on
*Carpentry service
*Plumbing service etc

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by DJFRCLOTHING01: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Do you have a budget in place?

LetsDesigStudios can provide you the best and most Affordable 3D Architectural visualisation and plans for your projects. We are architects that possess in-depth knowledge in working on project from DWG’s, PDF’s and sketches to getting this ideas on several platforms like 3ds Max, Revit, AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Lumion to produce high quality, breathtaking visuals.

Our services include 3D Architectural Animation, Modelling, Rendering, Logo design, Floor plan, Interior Rendering, Tshirt Designs. With an impressive portfolio, containing a line-up of our previous and latest projects, we qualify as the No. 1 stop for the best affordable Architectural Visualization. Take a look at our portfolio or website and you will see why we are the ones to work with - http://www.letsdesignstudios.com/portfolio.php
WHATSAPP - 09056426472

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by ae3400: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys.

Want to take on a project but as a first timers I guess is best to shop around n see what is happen as I know lots of talented Nigerians out there with good drawing skill.

I have a full plot of land in lekki area and honestly I don't even know what I want on it, first am not the supper rich guy so am just looking for something very nice and sure fit the area where the land is.

So idea of what I want is a nice down stairs house, 3bedroom flat which will be for my own use with the master bedroom very spacious and would have a walk in closet and it own bathroom and toilet for sure, and the rest 2rooms will just be standard ensuite bedrooms with one visitors toilet but I also want to add an investments flats on this same place so am thinking of having 2bedroom flats X2 as well, so I need a nice beautiful design for my new home and want something that will not cost me arms and legs too but am also not looking for a cheap crappy house too
And pls anyone sending me Email should break everything down 1 by 1 and pls advice too if he or she or their company can help get approval from the Lagos state government too on buildings, and cost to have a qualified builder to supervise this project too.

My Email.

Contact_au3400@yahoo.com

Thanks I would appreciate any info..
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by toxxnoni(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Call Astro Geotech Nig.Ltd for you soil test / Geo-technical investigation, Engineering foundation / pile foundation, Geophysical investigation, water borehole drilling, core drilling, laboratory analysis and interpretative Report. Quality work and affordable prices

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by austin2all: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
nice designs sir,
i have a land of 40ft by 80ft size and i intend to build a 5 bedroom duplex which will have a front and back balcony on the land.
pls can you send me some plans and designs of a befitting house that may suit the land.
thanks.
austin2all@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / Prices For These Paints / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.