Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (41434 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by musabuhari: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pastor Tunde Bakare Explains His Collapse And His Dream Of A Giant
In a YouTube video reviewed by SaharaReporters of this past Sunday’s sermon, Pastor Bakare added that “the cause was exhaustion: too much work, too much people's pressure.”

Pastor Bakare Explains What Happened to Him, Says He Supernaturally Escaped Death
Pastor Tunde Bakare offered the first details after his May 18th collapse while on the stage of his Latter Rain Assembly church.

Pastor Bakare told members of his church this past Sunday that “I was discharged on Wednesday with a clean bill of health.”

In a YouTube video reviewed by SaharaReporters of this past Sunday’s sermon, Pastor Bakare added that “the cause was exhaustion: too much work, too much people's pressure.”

He also said that, “That I had not been taking enough water. So I am on compulsory medication of two liters of water per day."

Pastor Bakare explained that his exhaustion was caused in part because of his travels between Lagos, Abuja, London, and Atlanta, US. He also stated that he ignored the warning signs in the days leading to his collapse.

Pastor Bakare also recalled premonition he had during a dream. He described that a humungous giant in Igbo clothing chased and mocked him.

He said one “afternoon I had a dream. It was an unusual dream. I saw a ring on my little finger. I don't wear two rings, I only wear one. I looked up and coming from my left side was an unusual giant I'd never seen before. It was unusually humongous and wore an Igbo attire. It was a giant and it was coming towards me. All that I knew to do was raise the ring up. As soon as I raise it it laughed and went on. I returned."

Pastor Bakare was not able to explain many more details of what the giant could mean or why it wore Igbo attire.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/08/pastor-tunde-bakare-explains-his-collapse-and-his-dream-giant

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
sir, I will help u interpret the dream without a token..(Joseph tinz)...

the Igbo u saw was actually Ikechuckwu Ekweremadu
the "you" was actually not you but one Ahmed Ti**bu...
mocked u in the dream right??
that's exactly what Nigerians are doing tinubu now...thank u man of God™

251 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hhahahahahahahahahahaah.

The giant no wear Yoruba or hausa attire but Igbo-attired giant.

Hahahahahahahah. Igbo must be a giant of a tribe.

Seriously, Let me help you interpret the dream; it means there is a real giant of change coming from the Igbo. It also means that you might have known this but failed to say it.

The poster above me sha. That your meme got me laughing harder

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
bakare should take his drugs

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by shortgun(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hahaha its time for him to start confessing his sins I guess.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by LexzyLex: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
LOOOL..THIS MAN NA CLOWN!!

BRYTE IPX8 TABLET WITH SMART WATCH >>>Tel: 0.1 .4..5..3. ..4..8..8.0.,. 0...8.0.3.4....7....4.4...4......4...1

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by vayne(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oh,the nightmare don reach their pastor too.....the fear of IGBOS..... grin

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
YEYE SAHARA, NO MORE PDP FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO ATTACK, SO THEY ARE NOW STRUGGLING FOR RELEVANCE

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by kilode100(f): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Malaria

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Balkan(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
THE FEAR OF EVERY YORUBA MAN IS IGBO MAN.
YOU FEAR IGBO REACH YOUR DREAM grin grin grin
WHAT YOU SAW WAS REALLY THE GIANT.

IGBOS DWARFING YORUBAS IN REAL LIFE AND DREAMS

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is he/she holding umbrella or broom.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by chamboy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
That Jazz is Straight from OKIJA Shrine.... Our Pastor Please b prayerful ooo dis ppl r wicked

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by aminaadamu(f): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Is he/she holding umbrella or broom.

Rising sun grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
aminaadamu:

Rising sun grin
pls, i no understand the rising sun. Make me understand, pls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by doublewisdom: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
That could be bros Amadioha. Bakare is in trouble.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Kx: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=15pt]If it was something else, they would say it was a prophecy.

But now that it is about "yeebos", it is a dream.

If I may be the Joseph of Bakare's dream, pastor saw the vision of Biafra coming to stay.[/size]

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
What this mean is that there is a New Political Force that will take over Nigeria. I forsee an Igbo man clinching the Presidency soon and leading the country to Glory.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Maybe the second war in the zoo we will start from yoruba. ....... sad

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Burger01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
It's time for him to confess. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by kingbasil: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Biafra calling... tunde a word for you, keep dreaming and never stop dreaming about Igbos u hear...yeye man...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by KoredeBellosMum(f): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Bonapart(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Thumb up Giants of Nigeria(IGBO)
From my own observation, this man isn't a man of God
Fear Igbo y'all and live long

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by adorablepepple(f): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
undecided meaning?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by BlackBaron: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tribal war grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmmm

My DIAGNOSIS is that He is sufferring from POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER caused by DIM ODIMEGWU OJUKWU....

HE fell down as a result of the PHOTOPHOBIA, IGBO ATTAIRE gave to him.. from severe ANXIETY.

He needs JERRY CANS of water daily to quench the ST. ANTHONY's FIRE around him.

AND strict BED REST with some ANTI-COWARD injections.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by CR77(f): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
African pastors too dey funny

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by shadrach77: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
That giant is the late bearded warlord grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters by elohorayodele: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
abeg make i laugh well first, so SR don de report people dreams too?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.