Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lagosian Whose Parents Are Trapped In Flooded Ikotun Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosian Whose Parents Are Trapped In Flooded Ikotun Cries Out (410 Views)

See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless / Car Stuck In Flooded Water In Benin After 5-hour Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosian Whose Parents Are Trapped In Flooded Ikotun Cries Out by londonrivals: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
A blog reader just sent an SOS saying her parents are trapped in a flooded area of Ikotun.She says she has no pics but the pic above I found on twitter is said to be from that area.She is calling on the Lagos State government to intervene.

My name is Joy and I'm a resident of Isheri Osun,Ikotun in Lagos state.I want to use this medium to appeal to the state government to come to our aid as our homes are been ravaged by flood especially those of us that are in prince bus stop,debo omikunle street to be precise.we go through this every year for the past 8 years now,I would have sent you pictures but I'm on my youth service in another state.My
parents called me know his morning,they are stranded indoors,the street is filled with water and so is the house.Please I'm appealing to the government to please do something as it gets worse every year.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/blog-reader-whose-parents-are-trapped.html
Re: Lagosian Whose Parents Are Trapped In Flooded Ikotun Cries Out by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
U mean Tinubu's state??
Re: Lagosian Whose Parents Are Trapped In Flooded Ikotun Cries Out by LexzyLex: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
EYAHHH

(1) (Reply)

Only APC States Are Owing Workers Salaries. / Heroic Quotes From A Heroic Leader!!! / U.K To Increase Support To Nigeria To Combat Boko Haram And Fund Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.