Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! (4597 Views)

RIVERS RE-RUN: "Nigerian Police Must Do The Needful" - PDP / Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right / Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Seun and mods, I do call to your attention being a respectful member of NL social world to ask if it is appropriate and justifiable that different Monikers would created obnoxiously and being used as a tool of insolence and stupidity here on NL.. For past two weeks , there has been very high distraught and puerile comments as well as topics aimed at buhari and osibanjo filled with contempt and tantrums.. I do Hope NL is not a internet media stage being exploited for such multiple defamations from illiterates and semi-illiterates who campaign themselves as tribal bigots and political enemies of progress of Nigeria and its government. Please mods and seun, do the needful

1 Like

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by temitemi1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Osibande ke

4 Likes

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
[s]
ccollins:
Seun and mods, I do call to your attention being a respectful member of NL social world to ask if it is appropriate and justifiable that different Monikers would created obnoxiously and being used as a tool of insolence and stupidity here on NL.. For past two weeks , there has been very high distraught and puerile comments as well as topics aim @ buhari and osibande filled with contempt and tantrums.. I do Hope NL is not a internet media stage being exploited for such multiple defamations from illiterates and semi-illiterates who campaign themselves as tribal bigots and political enemies of progress of Nigeria and its government. Please mods and seun, do the needful
[/s]
Ode! It's called OPPOSITION! grin If you don't have the heart, deactivate your account and watch as a guest. We never start, u don dey cry shocked grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by LexzyLex: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=18pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
He's just an attention-seeking buffoon! tongue angrygrin

5 Likes

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
But, if it's calling GEJ names u won't interfere abii??..@ OP!

Abeg sit down makai c people wey stand..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by BrokenTV: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
Seun and mods, I do call to your attention being a respectful member of NL social world to ask if it is appropriate and justifiable that different Monikers would created obnoxiously and being used as a tool of insolence and stupidity here on NL.. For past two weeks , there has been very high distraught and puerile comments as well as topics aim @ buhari and osibande filled with contempt and tantrums.. I do Hope NL is not a internet media stage being exploited for such multiple defamations from illiterates and semi-illiterates who campaign themselves as tribal bigots and political enemies of progress of Nigeria and its government. Please mods and seun, do the needful
This thread would have make sense if it was posted 1 years ago. So go Bleep yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:
[s][/s]
Ode! It's called OPPOSITION! grin If you don't have the heart, deactivate your account and watch us as a guest. We never start, u don dey cry shocked grin grin grin
opposition my foot.. How long has buhari spent in his tenure that you dare to insult him.. At least APC wigs gave GEJ time.. For 5 years , he couldn't combat boko haram, so who is the loser now?
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
opposition my foot.. How long has buhari spent in his tenure that you dare to insult him.. At least APC wigs gave GEJ time.. D years, he couldn't combat boko haram, so who is the loser now?
Stop lying! The anti-GEJ movement started immediately after he was declared winner. Useless touts who later joined Boko Haram went on rampage, destroying properties and killing innocent people in the north.

Goodluck Jonathan retains Nigerian presidency
From Christian Purefoy, CNN
April 19, 2011 -- Updated 1348 GMT (2148 HKT)[b]Nigeria election decided amid riots
Nigeria enjoys peaceful election
Violence and chaos in Nigeria

RELATED TOPICS[/b]

Nigeria Red Cross spokesman Seyi Soremekun said that 101 people were injured in the outbreaks, which were participated in by thousands of people throughout the north -- including Kaduna city and Zaria, in Kaduna state, and Kano.

A witness in Kaduna said that a 24-hour curfew was imposed there.

In a statement, Jonathan noted "with great sadness" the news of unrest and called for calm.

"We must not allow for the loss of any life, and as I have always said, no one's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian," he said.

Shehu Sani of the Civil Rights Congress said violence also erupted in Suleja, Niger state, where gunshots were heard, business owners shuttered their shops, and military were on the streets. He described the scene as "pandemonium." Citing his sources there, he said there were reports of fatalities and injuries.

Sani said youths were targeting offices and officials of the ruling People's Democratic Party, and they burned a house and a car belonging to an adviser to Vice President Namadi Sambo.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/18/nigeria.elections/

9 Likes

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:

Stop lying! The anti-GEJ movement started immediately after he was declared winner. Useless touts who later joined Boko Haram went on rampage, destroying properties and killing innocent people in the north.
stop being insensitive and irrationale.. I was talking about defamatory comments on Buhari and osibanjo personality here on NL
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
stop being insensitive and irrationale.. I was talking about defamatory comments on Buhari and osibanjo personality here on NL
So na ordinary comments dey pain you? undecided undecided undecided Please get lost!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:

So na ordinary comments dey pain you? undecided undecided undecided Please get lost!
mumu like you.. How is market in your family because am sure they are also filled with dullards
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by socialmediaman: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:

And you equate yourself with the useless touts who started working to destroy the country from day 1? Does it occur to you that many people who voted and supported Jonathan switched sides just months before the election? Does it occur to you that opposition parties were virtually dead before they elected Buhari as a candidate, and that's when the real opposition started? Does it occur to you that Buhari is the sole reason why many voted against GEJ even from the south east and south?
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:
He's just an attention-seeking buffoon! tongue angrygrin
retard na your perfect name
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
socialmediaman:

And you equate yourself with the useless touts who started working to destroy the country from day 1? Does it occur to you that many people who voted and supported Jonathan switched sides just months before the election? Does it occur to you that opposition parties were virtually dead before they elected Buhari as a candidate, and that's when the real opposition started? Does it occur to you that Buhari is the sole reason why many voted against GEJ even from the south east and south?
and in addition people were just tired of the GEJ corrupt regime and how they mismanaged commonwealth for only the elites.. It was very terrible sadly
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by atlwireles: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
APC, APC, APC why do almajiris find it so hard to sallow their own medicine. You forgot the drunkard, clueless, fisherman from the creek undecided. Some of you must commit suicide before 2019 or stay off the news cycle. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
[s]
ccollins:
mumu like you.. How is market in your family because am sure they are also filled with dullards
[/s]
It's even an honour that I'm making comments on your useless and meaningless thread. This will never get to the front page no matter whom you quote. It's dead after my first post and you're dead as well henceforth. I have more important people to chat with. Have a nice day...and stop crying! grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
socialmediaman:

No, I don't equate myself with the touts. I'm only having fun online, as u can see. So I don't see any reason why anybody should hang for it.
Secondly, I would be the last man standing if everybody decamped from PDP. Have a good day, sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
atlwireles:
APC, APC, APC why do almajiris find it so hard to sallow their own medicine. You forgot the drunkard, clueless, fisherman from the creek undecided. Some of you must commit suicide before 2019 or stay off the news cycle. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dey mind dem? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:
[s][/s]
It's even an honour that I'm making comments on your useless and meaningless thread. This will never get to the front page no matter whom you quote. It's dead after my first post and you're dead as well henceforth. I have more important people to chat with. Have a nice day...and stop crying! grin cheesy
you must be silly to underrate this thread, watch and see if all your bad comments won't come back and haunt you..
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:

No, I don't equate myself with the touts. I'm only having fun online, as u can see. So I don't see any reason why anybody should hang for it.
Secondly, I would be the last man standing if everybody decamped from PDP. Have a good day, sir grin
madness in its best form is when someone comes out and say he is having fun by defaming Gen.buhari and VP Osibanjo character on social media.. You could be jailed for this stupidity, you know? Quit this game because I will make it difficult for you, trust me
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DauraDullard: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
[s]madness in its best form is when someone comes out and say he is having fun by defaming Gen.buhari and VP Osibanjo character on social media.. You could be jailed for this stupidity, you know? Quit this game because I will make it difficult for you, trust me[/s]
Gen Buhari is a BRAINLESS COW REARER! Now, hang yourself and stop quoting me.
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
BrokenTV:

This thread would have make sense if it was posted 1 years ago. So go Bleep yourself.
I can see how partisan you.. Am a neutral here but to be realistic.. GEJ had an experience of one year as acting president in office before he became an elected president. Why did he fail after the 4 years elected.. Worst still , was that he almost tried although never succeeded in trying to make Upcoming Buhari regime ungovernable I.e the Nupeng and pegassan strikes.. Also, its terrible you say this trash because GEJ problems against this country were numerous but to count a few in his tenure I.e ASUU strike, subsidy removal, sure-p, phcn, bad roads, corruption,ineptitude and boko haram.. That man surely had a pact to do evil and bring pain upon nigerians while pretending to be gentle man! Nonsense
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
DauraDullard:

Gen Buhari is a BRAINLESS COW REARER! Now, hang yourself and stop quoting me.
ok, say that to your mother @ home
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Osibande ke
Buhair my hero , ameachi my role-model
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by alawi5k: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op, u neva chin chontin grin
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
I can see how partisan you.. Am a neutral here but to be realistic.. GEJ had an experience of one year as acting president in office before he became an elected president. Why did he fail after the 4 years elected.. Worst still , was that he almost tried although never succeeded in trying to make Upcoming Buhari regime ungovernable I.e the Nupeng and pegassan strikes.. Also, its terrible you say this trash because GEJ problems against this country were numerous but to count a few in his tenure I.e ASUU strike, subsidy removal, sure-p, phcn, bad roads, corruption,ineptitude and boko haram.. That man surely had a pact to do evil and bring pain upon nigerians while pretending to be gentle man! Nonsense
u are a hypocrite bro...

Was buhari not a former head of state? Buhari has ruled Nigeria before so we expect him to start working immediately ... Cuz we believed he has a clue as a former head of state not knowing that he is clueless..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Aegon(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
opposition my foot.. How long has buhari spent in his tenure that you dare to insult him.. At least APC wigs gave GEJ time.. For 5 years , he couldn't combat boko haram, so who is the loser now?
The loser is the one who's complaining. That is You.

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:
u are a hypocrite bro...

Was buhari not a former head of state? Buhari has ruled Nigeria before so we expect him to start working immediately ... Cuz we believed he has a clue as a former head of state not knowing that he is clueless..
Buhari was a former head of state and had a knack for instilling discipline in our various parastals and ministries of Government, also he fought ruthlessly against corruption in Nigeria as he then was a military Head of state and would not tolerate any thing against transparency. This indeed made him admired all over the world indeed
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aegon:
The loser is the one who's complaining. That is You.
what do you mean? I should keep mute in face of relentless stupidity and online smear and cowardice from people who are unknown and therefore irrational
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
alawi5k:
Op, u neva chin chontin grin
I weep for my dear country.. See type of marauders it has produced
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
Buhari was a former head of state and had a knack for instilling discipline in our various parastals and ministries of Government, also he fought ruthlessly against corruption in Nigeria as he then was a military Head of state and would not tolerate any thing against transparency. This indeed made him admired all over the world indeed
still doesn't change the #fact that u are a hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2)

Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS / Atiku: I’ll Work To Restore Nigeria’s Preeminent Role In West African Region / Enugu: Isi-Uzo Youths, Stakeholders Reiterate Support For PDP In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.