Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo (3854 Views)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Russia's Orthodox archpriest Dmitri Smirnov
said that Muslims were closer to the
teachings of Jesus than Christians.
World Bulletin / News Desk
In a sermon that reportedly took place in a
church in Moscow on Sunday, Russia's Orthodox
archpriest Dmitri Smirnov said the future
belongs to the Muslims after comparing them to
Christians.
Recalling an experience shared with him by an
elderly woman in his congregation, he
mentioned that Muslim drivers never took
money when taking her to church, whereas
Christian drivers were only interested in making
money.
'A child doesn't take money from his mother,
especially if she is going to pray,' the Archpriest
said, quoting Muslim drivers, adding that
Christian drivers would say 'This is my job.'
'A Muslim bringing you to Easter or anything else
is closer to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) than a
Christian who wants money,' Smirnov told his
congregation, 'because the Christian driver has
no mercy, pity or kindness in his heart.'
'A Muslim is not interested in gaining benefit
from the old woman. Rather, the Muslim offers
to take her around, take her to the landrette, pay
her bills, take her to the market, carry her bags
up to her floor or to her elevator (if she has one)
,' he said.
Smirnov went on to say: 'For this reason, the
future will belong to the Muslims. The future is
theirs. They will plough this land, because
today's Christians are not in need of these
things.'
'In fact, during their festivals the people are
scared to enter their areas (in Moscow) because
tens of thousands of young Muslim men fall
down on their knees and worship God. Where
have you seen that many Orthodox men? You
cannot see them anywhere at any time,' he
concluded.
Up to 15% of people in Russia are Muslim and
Islam is the second largest religion in the
country. In some parts of the Northern Caucasus
and Central Asian regions, Islam is the main
religion. Around two million Muslims also live in
the capital Moscow.
Islam is a monotheistic religion that preaches
the belief in one god and belief in all the biblical
prophets from Adam up until Muhammad, who
is accepted as the last prophet. Muslims also
accept Jesus as a prophet of God rather than the
son of God.
www.worldbulletin.net/islamic-world/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims. Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Masha Allah. How i wish Nigerians Muslims practice thesame show love to every one, be kind to others we could have ean great respect.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Masculity:
Masha Allah. How i wish Nigerians Muslims practice thesame show love to every one, be kind to others we could have ean great respect.
My broda, this is exactly wat crossed my mind! Dis is d only way we can make pple see d beauty of Islam!

1 Like

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by OJODEL10(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Interesting but nt convince
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
My broda, this is exactly wat crossed my mind! Dis is d only way we can make pple see d beauty of Islam!

As long as muslims who happen to be the real followers of mohamed continue to follow instructions in the quoran to unleash terror on un believers islam would never be seen to be a beautiful religion. Fact remains that islam as taught and practised by your self acclaimed perverted prophet is an extremely very vile religion.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jagoon:

As long as muslims who happen to be the real followers of mohamed continue to follow instructions in the quoran to unleash terror on un believers islam would never be seen to be a beautiful religion. Fact remains that islam as taught and practised by your self acclaimed perverted prophet is an extremely very vile religion.
D trut is, am nt even strivin to convince anyone! No mata hw much blasphemy is sponsored against Islam, d shining effect of d real Islam will continue to radiate spontaneously, like we can see frm d main post! Islam will continue to grow and prosper! It can't be stopped! D earlier u guys get that into ur brains d beta!

1 Like

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
Russia's Orthodox archpriest Dmitri Smirnov
said that Muslims were closer to the
teachings of Jesus than Christians.
World Bulletin / News Desk
In a sermon that reportedly took place in a
church in Moscow on Sunday, Russia's Orthodox
archpriest Dmitri Smirnov said the future
belongs to the Muslims after comparing them to
Christians.
Recalling an experience shared with him by an
elderly woman in his congregation, he
mentioned that Muslim drivers never took
money when taking her to church, whereas
Christian drivers were only interested in making
money.
'A child doesn't take money from his mother,
especially if she is going to pray,' the Archpriest
said, quoting Muslim drivers, adding that
Christian drivers would say 'This is my job.'
'A Muslim bringing you to Easter or anything else
is closer to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) than a
Christian who wants money,' Smirnov told his
congregation, 'because the Christian driver has
no mercy, pity or kindness in his heart.'
'A Muslim is not interested in gaining benefit
from the old woman. Rather, the Muslim offers
to take her around, take her to the landrette, pay
her bills, take her to the market, carry her bags
up to her floor or to her elevator (if she has one)
,' he said.
Smirnov went on to say: 'For this reason, the
future will belong to the Muslims. The future is
theirs. They will plough this land, because
today's Christians are not in need of these
things.'
'In fact, during their festivals the people are
scared to enter their areas (in Moscow) because
tens of thousands of young Muslim men fall
down on their knees and worship God. Where
have you seen that many Orthodox men? You
cannot see them anywhere at any time,' he
concluded.
Up to 15% of people in Russia are Muslim and
Islam is the second largest religion in the
country. In some parts of the Northern Caucasus
and Central Asian regions, Islam is the main
religion. Around two million Muslims also live in
the capital Moscow.
Islam is a monotheistic religion that preaches
the belief in one god and belief in all the biblical
prophets from Adam up until Muhammad, who
is accepted as the last prophet. Muslims also
accept Jesus as a prophet of God rather than the
son of God.
www.worldbulletin.net/islamic-world/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims

I wonder if it also belongs to devout Muslims who blow themselves up for Islamic allah

2 Likes

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dat blood sucking demon called allahh must be a slowpoke
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I wonder if it also belongs to devout Muslims who blow themselves up for Islamic allah
Ur post make no sense! Not sure u read tru! Do ursef a favour; go back to sch!
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by vedaxcool(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
I remember once in Ogun state, I bought soft drink from a woman, I have atleast drank soft drink twice there, but on this occasion the woman a christian, didn't have change to give me, so she told me to hold my money and pay when I have change. I asked the woman how sure she was I will return her money, she said I was a muslim, who come around the area (a mosques was few metres from her shop) to pray. I was surprised by her statement, I said what if I took her money and didn't come back to pay because I don't stay in the area, she still insisted that because I pray, I would pay her money . . . the media and a lot of non muslims unfairly criticize Muslims, I can help but say that they seem to expect more from muslims, more than we muslim have lived up to . . . the holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh actions' was one of the convincing proof to the non muslims that made them converted them to Islam. Muslims must retrace our step back to how the prophet pbuh lived in tolerance, justice and on the path of Allah - showing kindness and maintaining good behavior to everyone.

lalasticala please frontpage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
Ur post make no sense! Not sure u read tru! Do ursef a favour; go back to sch!

No Princess. .. its your post that doesnot make sense. .
There are tonnes of Good humans both Christians Muslims and atheists

if one Muslim gives an old woman a free ride while tens of thousands of devout Qur'an reading wage jihad and kill thousands of innocent folks then the Bishop has a little more research to do before making ignorant statements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
vedaxcool:
I remember once in Ogun state, I bought soft drink from a woman, I have atleast drank soft drink twice there, but on this occasion the woman a christian, didn't have change to give me, so she told me to hold my money and pay when I have change. I asked the woman how sure she was I will return her money, she said I was a muslim, who come around the area (a mosques was few metres from her shop) to pray. I was surprised by her statement, I said what if I took her money and didn't come back to pay because I don't stay in the area, she still insisted that because I pray, I would pay her money . . . the media and a lot of non muslims unfairly criticize Muslims, I can help but say that they seem to expect more from muslims, more than we muslim have lived up to . . . the holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh actions' was one of the convincing proof to the non muslims that made them converted them to Islam. Muslims must retrace our step back to how the prophet pbuh lived in tolerance, justice and on the path of Allah - showing kindness and maintaining good behavior to everyone.

Hey don't paint your prophet as if he was a nice guy. .. u forget to disclose this important fact about Mohammed.

His teachings can roughly be divided into 2 categories.

1. Warner Mohammed: he was just starting his religion in mecca.. he claimed to be a warner. Muslims were a tiny minority, they were persecuted alledgely. He gave a lot of friendly verses including, the often quoted " no complusion in religion verse" in an effort to win fellowers. He even gave the now famous satanic verses which he recited in an effort to win polytheists/ pagans as fellows. Muslims often quotes verses from this period of mohammeds life in form of al taqiyyah. Most moderate Muslim apologists do this.

Warrior Mohammed: this is the Mohammed we now know. He leaves mecca for Medina. His fellowership grows. He is now robbing caravans, raping women, taking slaves and beheading people. He claims Revelations are coming to him to slay polytheists and fight christains and Jews. etc..revelations keep coming at the whims of his desires..he takes and sleeps his adopted sons wife, he makes adoption illegal out of shame. He sleeps with baby aisha, he starts collecting sex slaves and having sex with them etc... Most extremist Muslims and Islamic fanatics appeal to these verses revealed during this point of his life.

Its a bit complicated because if u read the quran it is not arranged chronological. Its topic based but a timeline commentary of the events and verses will show this for a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by tintingz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
^^^I think the lady above me is still on her monthly period. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Demmzy15(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Jagoon:

Omo àlé yoruba, your signature applies to your biblical god and jesus! grin
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by OJODEL10(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Demmzy15:

Omo àlé yoruba, your signature applies to your biblical god and jesus! grin
so u are the omo oko yoruba? Think of a world without islam.

1 Like

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by tonychristopher: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

Go and tell that to your qoranic school pupil

Is abacha, babangida, abiola, tinubu are they not Muslim ...unsupervised talk

Muslim is the worst thing to ever happen in the world . terrible religion will despicable adherents

Front page pls

2 Likes

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2015
ALISMILE:

exactly! And do you know that is the simples way of advertising your religion. May Allah guide us to the right path.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Muslim is the worst thing to ever happen in the world . terrible religion will despicable adherents

Front page pls

guy shield your sword! Do not judge Islam with the actions of few people. Pls do not said harsh things on Islam forget about what you hear about Islam be it social media etc. Pls have time to know about Islam am sure very sure that you will never ever condem Islam again. Its a pitty that must Muslims are not practicing the real Islam. The media have totaly blackmail Islam which is unfortunate. Pls read Islamic books have time for yourself do not rely on media or someone else be yourself. You will never come accross anything like suicide, Bokoharam etc in Qur'an or any Islamic scriptures. Islam means Peace.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey don't paint your prophet as if he was a nice guy. .. u forget to disclose this important fact about Mohammed.

1. Warner Mohammed: he was just starting his religion in mecca.. he claimed to be a warner. Muslims were a tiny minority, they were persecuted alledgely. He gave a lot of friendly verses including, the often quoted " no complusion in religion verse" in an effort to win fellowers. He even gave the now famous satanic verses which he recited in an effort to win polytheists/ pagans as fellows. Muslims often quotes verses from this period of mohammeds life in form of al taqiyyah. Most moderate Muslim apologists do this.

Warrior Mohammed: this is the Mohammed we now know. He leaves mecca for Medina. His fellowership grows. He is now robbing caravans, raping women, taking slaves and beheading people. He claims Revelations are coming to him to slay polytheists and fight christains and Jews. etc..revelations keep coming at the whims of his desires..he takes and sleeps his adopted sons wife, he makes adoption illegal out of shame. He sleeps with baby aisha, he starts collecting sex slaves and having sex with them etc... Most extremist Muslims and Islamic fanatics appeal to these verses revealed during this point of his life.

Its a bit complicated because if u read the quran it is not arranged chronological. Its topic based but a timeline commentary of the events and verses will show this for a fact.

lady pls don't be so greedy. Pls google the Muhammad. Know what 'people' say about him. Thank you.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

ISLAM means peace dear. It did't order anybody to kill himself or herself.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Masculity:

ISLAM means peace dear. It did't order anybody to kill himself or herself.

Islam literally means submission. If you don't know this simple translation of the Arabic it shows your ignorance of Islam.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Masculity:

lady pls don't be so greedy. Pls google the Muhammad. Know what 'people' say about him. Thank you.

I didn't only go to google, I went to the passages of the quran and sahih hadiths, not ordinary hadiths but sahih hadiths.

Mohammed was a criminal, paedophile. Sex addict, robber and pervert. Its all there in the hadiths. I am surprised Muslims make this information avaliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by tonychristopher: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2015
maybe I would judge Islam with Boko Hara, Hamas, ISIS, et al
Masculity:

guy shield your sword! Do not judge Islam with the actions of few people. Pls do not said harsh things on Islam forget about what you hear about Islam be it social media etc. Pls have time to know about Islam am sure very sure that you will never ever condem Islam again. Its a pitty that must Muslims are not practicing the real Islam. The media have totaly blackmail Islam which is unfortunate. Pls read Islamic books have time for yourself do not rely on media or someone else be yourself. You will never come accross anything like suicide, Bokoharam etc in Qur'an or any Islamic scriptures. Islam means Peace.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I didn't only go to google, I went to the passages of the quran and sahih hadiths, not ordinary hadiths but sahih hadiths.

Mohammed was a criminal, paedophile. Sex addict, robber and pervert. Its all there in the hadiths. I am surprised Muslims make this information avaliable.
parisbookaddict:

parisbookaddict:

pls quote me single hadith that said such. Pls read with clear mind.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Islam literally means submission. If you don't know this simple translation of the Arabic it shows your ignorance of Islam.

lol. Thank you anyway. Islam is derived from the Arabic word "As-salaam" which means Peace.

Which is literally means Submission to the will of God and obedience to His laws. Thank you.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2015
tonychristopher:
maybe I would judge Islam with Boko Hara, Hamas, ISIS, et al

You need to re-read my comment with an open mind.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Front page pls
]Islam still boostof dbest and incurruptible leaders dis country has ever seen. These leaders u mentioned in ur post though re muslims, but they re not examples of an exemplary muslim leaders! Islam boost exemplary muslim leadership in pple like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmedu Bello who unlike Awolowo both died witout being rich! because they choose not to accumulate wealth for their unborn generation! Exemplary leaders like Muritarla Muhamed!Leaders like Shehu Shagari. Leaders like both Shehu and Musa Yar adua! Leader like the incurruptible Buhari and Late Idiagbon! Now wat about shameful christian leaders like Gowon, Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, whom while as leaders accumulated sooooooo much wealth that even their generations unborn cannot exhaust!
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Masculity:

pls quote me single hadith that said such. Pls read with clear mind.

There are tonnes of passages exposing mohammed for his villainy, and if you claim ignorance of them then you are ignorant about your own religion. In the meantime I want to test your knowledge of mohammed and the quran. Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

You believe a fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

Here are so blood thirsty passages as commanded by mohammed.

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

And what of this infamous narration from your authentic sources;

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."
Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."

Mohammed was the original terrorist and modern muslim terrorists are just following his example

Mohammed was a paedophile

Why are you denying the truth? It shows you are ashamed of your prophet's immoral deed. See the full text of the hadiths:
Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her)
reported that [size=16pt]Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) married her
when she was seven years old,
and he was taken to his house as
a bride when she was nine, and
her dolls were with her; [/size]
and when
he (the Holy Prophet) died she
was eighteen years old.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking
about the clothes soiled with
s.emen. He said that 'Aisha had
said, "I used to wash it off the
clothes of Allah's Apostle and he
would go for the prayers while
water spots were still visible on
them.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:
[size=13pt]The Prophet and I used to take a
bath from a single pot while we
were Junub. During the menses,
he used to order me to put on an
Izar (dress worn below the waist)
and used to F.ONDLE me. While in
Itikaf, he used to bring his head
near me and I would wash it while
I used to be in my periods
(MENSES). [/size]

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3460:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased
with them) reported: 'Abdullah
died and he left (behind him) nine
or seven daughters. I married a
woman who had been previously
married. Allah's Messenger (may
peace be upon him) said to me:
Jabir, have you married? I said:
Yes. He (again) said: A virgin or
one previously married? I said:
Messenger of Allah, with one who
was previously married,
whereupon he said:[size=13pt] Why didn't
you marry a young girl so that
you could sport with her and she
could sport with you, [/size]
or you could
amuse with her and she could
amuse with you? I said to him:
'Abdullah died (he fell as martyr in
Uhud) and left nine or seven
daughters behind him; I,
therefore, did not approve of the
idea that I should bring a (girl)
like them, but I preferred to bring
a woman who should look after
them and teach them good
manners, whereupon he (Allah's
Messenger) said: May Allah bless
you, or he supplicated (for the)
good (to be) conferred on me (by
Allah).

Do u want more passages?? Then go and read your Islamic texts.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Masculity:

lol. Thank you anyway. Islam is derived from the Arabic word "As-salaam" which means Peace.

Which is literally means Submission to the will of God and obedience to His laws. Thank you.

Lol, someone needs to get his lies in order. The peace al taqiyya doesn't work again.

Is it peace or submission.

Your Islamic scholars say its submission while muslim apologists say its peace. You say its both peace and submission... Get your story straight.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

And yet, it is unfortunate u er unable to quote these hadiths in ur post!lol
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Ur post reek of ignorance! Stop surfing net for information info on Islam!
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey girl! Jus weent tru ur profile and I saw how consumed by hatred u re! I got 1 advise for u, take it easy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality / Please Advice!! My Sister Needs Urgent Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.