Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo (3872 Views)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Ovacoma: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
D trut is, am nt even strivin to convince anyone! No mata hw much blasphemy is sponsored against Islam, d shining effect of d real Islam will continue to radiate spontaneously, like we can see frm d main post! Islam will continue to grow and prosper! It can't be stopped! D earlier u guys get that into ur brains d beta!
who sponsored these ones? Do you see the love on their faces? Can loving and kind people ever do these for any reasons? The arcpriest ain't God!

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Ovacoma: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:
I remember once in Ogun state, I bought soft drink from a woman, I have atleast drank soft drink twice there, but on this occasion the woman a christian, didn't have change to give me, so she told me to hold my money and pay when I have change. I asked the woman how sure she was I will return her money, she said I was a muslim, who come around the area (a mosques was few metres from her shop) to pray. I was surprised by her statement, I said what if I took her money and didn't come back to pay because I don't stay in the area, she still insisted that because I pray, I would pay her money . . . the media and a lot of non muslims unfairly criticize Muslims, I can help but say that they seem to expect more from muslims, more than we muslim have lived up to . . . the holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh actions' was one of the convincing proof to the non muslims that made them converted them to Islam. Muslims must retrace our step back to how the prophet pbuh lived in tolerance, justice and on the path of Allah - showing kindness and maintaining good behavior to everyone.

lalasticala please frontpage.
are you also deceiving ur own self? D woman knows u always pray; that u will always come to that area; that u can't run away just because of d little change. D woman may see u anytime u go to pray.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Demmzy15(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
OJODEL10:
so u are the omo oko yoruba? Think of a world without islam.
Yes, a world full of miseries and oppression from the church. People would be burnt on stakes, Christians accusing each other of heresy. grin
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Ovacoma: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I didn't only go to google, I went to the passages of the quran and sahih hadiths, not ordinary hadiths but sahih hadiths.

Mohammed was a criminal, paedophile. Sex addict, robber and pervert. Its all there in the hadiths. I am surprised Muslims make this information avaliable.
i wonder who they try to deceive as the terrorists always recite the same quran before blowing themselves up!
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by malvisguy212: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Russia's Orthodox archpriest Dmitri Smirnov
said that Muslims were closer to the
teachings of Jesus than Christians.
World Bulletin / News Desk
In a sermon that reportedly took place in a
church in Moscow on Sunday, Russia's Orthodox
archpriest Dmitri Smirnov said the future
belongs to the Muslims after comparing them to
Christians.
Recalling an experience shared with him by an
elderly woman in his congregation, he
mentioned that Muslim drivers never took
money when taking her to church, whereas
Christian drivers were only interested in making
money.
'A child doesn't take money from his mother,
especially if she is going to pray,' the Archpriest
said, quoting Muslim drivers, adding that
Christian drivers would say 'This is my job.'
'A Muslim bringing you to Easter or anything else
is closer to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) than a
Christian who wants money,' Smirnov told his
congregation, 'because the Christian driver has
no mercy, pity or kindness in his heart.'
'A Muslim is not interested in gaining benefit
from the old woman. Rather, the Muslim offers
to take her around, take her to the landrette, pay
her bills, take her to the market, carry her bags
up to her floor or to her elevator (if she has one)
,' he said.
Smirnov went on to say: 'For this reason, the
future will belong to the Muslims. The future is
theirs. They will plough this land, because
today's Christians are not in need of these
things.'
'In fact, during their festivals the people are
scared to enter their areas (in Moscow) because
tens of thousands of young Muslim men fall
down on their knees and worship God. Where
have you seen that many Orthodox men? You
cannot see them anywhere at any time,' he
concluded.
Up to 15% of people in Russia are Muslim and
Islam is the second largest religion in the
country. In some parts of the Northern Caucasus
and Central Asian regions, Islam is the main
religion. Around two million Muslims also live in
the capital Moscow.
Islam is a monotheistic religion that preaches
the belief in one god and belief in all the biblical
prophets from Adam up until Muhammad, who
is accepted as the last prophet. Muslims also
accept Jesus as a prophet of God rather than the
son of God.
www.worldbulletin.net/islamic-world/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims
where do we find the teaching of Jesus? Quran or bible? The quran never give much details of Jesus preaching,why dint the priest say muslims followed muhammed preaching? Because muhammed never preach love to the unbelievers.

Matthew 5:43-48
Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love
your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and
pray for those who persecute you, 45
that you may be children of your Father
in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on
the evil and the good, and sends rain on
the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If
you love those who love you, what
reward will you get? Are not even the tax
collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet
only your own people, what are you
doing more than others? Do not even
pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore,
as your heavenly Father is perfect.

For what I know is this, the priest was reffering to this preaching of Jesus "sermon on the mount" which can be found ONLY in the bible because NO verse in the quran encourage believers to love there enemy.

1 Like

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Masculity(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=34652924]

There are tonnes of passages exposing mohammed for his villainy, and if you claim ignorance of them then you are ignorant about your own religion. In the meantime I want to test your knowledge of mohammed and the quran. Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

You believe a fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

Here are so blood thirsty passages as commanded by mohammed.

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

And what of this infamous narration from your authentic sources;

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."
Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."

Mohammed was the original terrorist and modern muslim terrorists are just following his example

Mohammed was a paedophile

Why are you denying the truth? It shows you are ashamed of your prophet's immoral deed. See the full text of the hadiths:
Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311:

I bear witness no one worthy of worship except Allah. And Muhammad is a final messenger of Allah.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by jcross19: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Russia's Orthodox archpriest Dmitri Smirnov
said that Muslims were closer to the
teachings of Jesus than Christians.
World Bulletin / News Desk
In a sermon that reportedly took place in a
church in Moscow on Sunday, Russia's Orthodox
archpriest Dmitri Smirnov said the future
belongs to the Muslims after comparing them to
Christians.
Recalling an experience shared with him by an
elderly woman in his congregation, he
mentioned that Muslim drivers never took
money when taking her to church, whereas
Christian drivers were only interested in making
money.
'A child doesn't take money from his mother,
especially if she is going to pray,' the Archpriest
said, quoting Muslim drivers, adding that
Christian drivers would say 'This is my job.'
'A Muslim bringing you to Easter or anything else
is closer to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) than a
Christian who wants money,' Smirnov told his
congregation, 'because the Christian driver has
no mercy, pity or kindness in his heart.'
'A Muslim is not interested in gaining benefit
from the old woman. Rather, the Muslim offers
to take her around, take her to the landrette, pay
her bills, take her to the market, carry her bags
up to her floor or to her elevator (if she has one)
,' he said.
Smirnov went on to say: 'For this reason, the
future will belong to the Muslims. The future is
theirs. They will plough this land, because
today's Christians are not in need of these
things.'
'In fact, during their festivals the people are
scared to enter their areas (in Moscow) because
tens of thousands of young Muslim men fall
down on their knees and worship God. Where
have you seen that many Orthodox men? You
cannot see them anywhere at any time,' he
concluded.
Up to 15% of people in Russia are Muslim and
Islam is the second largest religion in the
country. In some parts of the Northern Caucasus
and Central Asian regions, Islam is the main
religion. Around two million Muslims also live in
the capital Moscow.
Islam is a monotheistic religion that preaches
the belief in one god and belief in all the biblical
prophets from Adam up until Muhammad, who
is accepted as the last prophet. Muslims also
accept Jesus as a prophet of God rather than the
son of God.
www.worldbulletin.net/islamic-world/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims
don't expect an infidel to endorse your poo. Another islamic propaganda,fake news from allah.

1 Like

Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ALISMILE(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
jcross19:
don't expect an infidel to endorse your poo. Another islamic propaganda,fake news from allah.
U lack d intelligence to even deduce wat news is fake or not! Can't join issues wit sombdy like dat!
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by malvisguy212: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
U lack d intelligence to even deduce wat news is fake or not! Can't join issues wit sombdy like dat!
the thing is that does the priest say this word in reffering to the teaching of Jesus in the quran? Do you agreed with the priest on the teaching of Jesus in the bible?
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
ALISMILE:

And you lack intelligence to deduce that islam is a fake religion, mohammed is a fraud and that the quoran is full of sh1t.
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by parisbookaddict(f): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Hey girl! Jus weent tru ur profile and I saw how consumed by hatred u re! I got 1 advise for u, take it easy!

Wow... i post what i see in your quran and hadiths. . Your islamic texts and Muslim forebearers and jihadists are the ones filled with hatred..
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by mamsong9(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

Go and tell that to your qoranic school pupil

Is abacha, babangida, abiola, tinubu are they not Muslim ...unsupervised talk

Muslim is the worst thing to ever happen in the world . terrible religion will despicable adherents

Front page pls

Is Jonathan not a Christian?
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2015
ALISMILE:
D trut is, am nt even strivin to convince anyone! No mata hw much blasphemy is sponsored against Islam, d shining effect of d real Islam will continue to radiate spontaneously, like we can see frm d main post! Islam will continue to grow and prosper! It can't be stopped! D earlier u guys get that into ur brains d beta!

Who says Islam can't be stopped? Go and read the history of SPAIN and Rome @ some point.... Islam was slammed back door and dumped.
Very soon the whole World will focus on eliminating Islam from existence.
Filth. Filth. Filth on Quran, Mohammad, Mosques!!
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by mamsong9(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ovacoma:

who sponsored these ones? Do you see the love on their faces? Can loving and kind people ever do these for any reasons? The arcpriest ain't God!

And can loving and peaceful people sponsor ISIS in the name of Islam.
Don't tell me that you don't know that ISIS is being sponsored by your fellow Christians in the west?
Re: Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo by bashbabe2: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
ALISMILE:
Hey girl! Jus weent tru ur profile and I saw how consumed by hatred u re! I got p1 advise for u, take it easy!

That's why I gave up on her long ago. Hatred is the blood that flows through her veins. Always in distress when she hears any good thing about islam. If she likes she shouldn't take it easy.
More heartache for her, because no matter how the enemies of islam like her tries it will only keep waxing stronger

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Key Life Lessons From The Parable Of The Talents / Muslim Father Murders 3 Daughters In Honour Killing - Says He Will Do It Again / Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.