Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police (52098 Views)

Kidnap Syndicate Smashed By Police Operatives Along Abuja Highway. Photos / Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by lalasticlala(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
A human trafficking ring that uses juju to hoodwink Nigerian ladies to work as prostitutes in European and Asian countries has been smashed by the police in Spain.

The pimping ring, according to reports, is run by some Nigerians with their ring leader identified as Tina Osahon from Edo State, herself said to be a former prostitute.

The sex trafficking ring is said to use rituals, including animal and human sacrifice, to force ladies recruited from Nigeria into prostitution in the countries.

Aside Osahon, six other traffickers were arrested while four of the victims were freed, reports the police.
The women who told police they were recruited with the promise of good jobs in such countries, went to Europe on dangerous, makeshift boats, were recruited in Nigeria, but the truth would soon dawn on them when they get to their destination and are made to swear to dangerous oaths and forced into prostitution but with the provision that they pay up a certain amount, usually between €50,000 to €70,000, to the ring before they are set free.

Authorities said the traffickers attempted to keep the women submissive by performing 'tribal rituals' in Nigeria that sometimes involved 'animal sacrifice.'

The freed women said they pimps used their nail clippings and locks of hair to convince them that they had been placed under a spell so they would do everything asked of them, under the threat of death to them or their family.

http://pulse.ng/gist/juju-trade-nigerian-prostitutes-trafficking-ring-smashed-by-spanish-police-id3849925.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by ammyluv2002(f): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Things are happening sha
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by remsonik(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm.
When will our african juju ever be ahead of the whites in technological advancements and other areas they have advanced. Even the Spanish police dey ahead of juju ring. angry angry angry
Nigeria I hail thee!!
I wish the Tina can make rings that will train these ladies and make them CEO's in their businesses but na prostitution ring be her own advancement.

Shame big shame!!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by jahstech: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigeria on international radar for the right reasons yet again, kudos girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Arrest na arrest which one be smashed again ?? the other day u said Mugabe was roasted in Nigeria is he a Maize ??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
do u remember domitila. ashawo no be work ooooo

white men are superb.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tina Baby!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Every edo geh wanna go to Europe *tuffia*undecided honestly ii find this so appalling. angry
they shud stop that 'we were under spell' thin jare!
uu are under spell n ur account iin naija iis chubby n whenever uu come iin town na Range sports uu dey use intimidate boys sad

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Pineapp: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hilarious grin

All these Edo girls eyes na chazi mmanu mmanu

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Aminat508(f): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
*in ice prince's voice*

juju.....mumu mumu......bad man!!!!

Uhh...yeah yeah yeah!!

Ararararara.....orororororo(X2)

everytime i see myself i dey feel like say na mumu dey worry me.....

I no fit explain everthing i dey feel wat i feel like mumu worry me.......

*repeat chorus*

all dese juju news today. Na wah o!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by ZUBY77(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is a big shame that this is still news to the European Police.

I single handedly smashed more than seven of the prostitution rings in Europe while the Spanish Police are asking for international credits for smashing one.

Well they just scratched the surface because the real Ring leaders are not in Spain, They are in Napoli and Paris.
... And I can easily locate them one after the other..
Quote me anyday.

I am the real Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin.
The Ikuku ama N'onya.

The link below might give you more surprises.

http://www.globalruns.com/category/season-6-african-prostitutes-france-and-italy/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Bonapart(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
May God save Nigeria...
These women are evil
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by softnipples(f): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm...this is some serious sh1t shocked
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by realGURU(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gej, gej, gej why nah!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by 15thMonica: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
busted

see my signature for your NATURAL penile enlargement
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by damiloladuke: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
we love juju for here sha

WILL YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO BLOG AND MAKE MONEY WITH IT... GO TO www.facebook.com/teamcrea8
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by yorke1: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
remsonik:
Hmmm.
When will our african juju ever be ahead of the whites in technological advancements and other areas they have advanced. Even the Spanish police dey ahead of juju ring. angry angry angry
Nigeria I hail thee!!
I wish the Tina can make rings that will train these ladies and make them CEO's in their businesses but na prostitution ring be her own advancement.

Shame big shame!!
never na..our juju is always to take us light years back when it comes to development...mumu juju wey we get...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by oneda(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Next time they should try to make juju rings that will fool the spanish police
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by onadana: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
coolKonji...causing problems since the days of creation.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
that is one of the natural resources edo have... grin grin

don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Its so sad!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by holluwai(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good....enough!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by tejpot(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by freshness2020: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol..juju sef don get case for police ?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by eipreel(f): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
hmmm...so the juju only affects nigerians cheesy and we blacks think the whites are more gullible
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Just ask EDO state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.