Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales (2145 Views)

Alsatian And German Shepherd Dogs – Differences And Distinguishing Features / Female German Shepherd Dogs For Sale / German Shepherd Puppy And Adult Dogs Available For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by Franksucre: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
German Shepherd Puppy and Adult Dogs for sales

PRICE: 30,000, Negotiable

Deliver to any part of the state in Nigeria

Re: German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by knyte(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is the adult dog for #30000?post d pictures of the pups
Re: German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by mccema: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Make we see d pups
Re: German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by charliboy12(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wey d pics of d puppies ni?

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by Mckandre(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Scam alert !!!

checkout the source

m.dogbreedinfo.com/site/dogbreedinfo/purebreds?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dogbreedinfo.com%2Fgermanshepherdphotos.htm#2838
Re: German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by stonecoldcafe: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2015
Busted!
Re: German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by Franksucre: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ Mckandre say scam i dont understand what you mean by that but for your information a female puppy has been sold to Mr Emmanuel in Abuja, i wount insult you for saying what you dont know but i leave you to your conscience to judge you for saying what you dont know
Re: German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales by Mckandre(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Franksucre:
@ Mckandre say scam i dont understand what you mean by that but for your information a female puppy has been sold to Mr Emmanuel in Abuja, i wount insult you for saying what you dont know but i leave you to your conscience to judge you for saying what you dont know

likewise But could u tell me were u got those pics from or were they taken by u and if not, why would u go that far harvesting those pics from the net without showcasing the suppose pet of yours?

(1) (Reply)

Aged Oyinbo Man Flaunts His Busty African Girlfriend (photos) / Full Breed St Bernard Puppies For Sale / Help On How 2 Make My Dogs Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.