Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54779 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!

485 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Young03(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
I was here

barcanista, i de ur back

ur the voice of the people

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Young03:
I was here

barcanista, i de ur back

ur the voice of the people
My boss, I loyal o! The President is working.. Cc Ecoterrors Temitemi1 DauraDullard Mogidi Firefire Altwireless Cheruv Showyourcertificate

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Olamitisoji(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTIO:
[s]Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria![/s]

12 days . . .

242 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
vedaxcool:

12 days . . .
Yes 12 days and he has "achieved" the above. Can you dispute that?

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by nke001: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
I am for Everybody and I am for Nobody

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is that part of Buhari's achievement?
nke001:

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
nke001:

is this also an achievement ?

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:
same question I asked him...

Cc Lalasticlala Seun and Ishilove

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by vedaxcool(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Yes 12 days and he has "achieved" the above. Can you dispute that?

barcanista:
Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

The Debate shall bother on:
1. 2011 Post-Election Violence
2. His Political Statements Since 2001
3. Boko Haram Insurgency
4. His Anti-Corruption Crusade and War Against Indiscipline
5. His Performance as Head of State, Minister, NNPC Chairman and PTF Chairman
6. His Educational and Professional Qualifications aka Certificate Issue
7. His Democratic tendencies
8. His eligibility to stand for 2015 election.... And any other related subject.

I hope this open challenge will be welcomed by the pro-Jonathan faction on nairaland. I assure Nairalanders and guests that I will maintain civility, and will neither use derogatory terms against fellow debaters nor officers of the Jonathan's government.

In anticipation, I await acceptance from the "Transformers" (PDP).

cc:
"Transformers" (PDP): Idumose Phockphockman Ceo4eva Seun Ngwakwe Firefire Mogidi Collynzo9 Constomized13 Sincere9gerian Jmaine Tomakint Toharqa Anonimi Stebell and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

Progressives: laykorn NgeneUkwenu Caseless Omenka CaptainAmerica1 Rawani Donphilopus TundeAjani Alphaoscar jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh keneking Obiagelli Berem Jarus and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case

465 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by elder05(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
My brother tell dem o!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Firefire(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mr. Buhari, what are you still waiting ?

May 29th - June 11th and nothing has CHANGE ?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete

512 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by nke001: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:

Is it easy to make such a comment?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by nke001: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Is that part of Buhari's achievement?

judging by apc progressive, one will only be tempted to shout... Eureka! But ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ShowYourCertificate: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by temitemi1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
My Prof are u telling me that in just 12 days #baba don 'achieve' this much #baba must be given a tittle of "the miracle worker" grin cheesy grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by nke001: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete

Quite different from his manifesto!
Whatever had happened to our $1=#1 et al' must be probed.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hahaha
You mean meeting with Service Chiefs is nw an achievement? What about meeting with Oyegun?

"Process" Of relocating lol...
GoÍng to hChad and Germany now an achievement? What about going to Sokoto?
Who and who returned loot?

mrmetoo1:

Hahaha @ 6 and 7! Boss yu be comedian

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ionsman: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.
Dont mind Buhari. ..When Gej became president within 3 days,he turned Nigeria to Usa meanwhile,Buhari is busy travelling. .Gej built 6 refineries in 6 years can you beat that? Buhari is just too slow. ....

F00L like you......

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by temitemi1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
What are the outcome of all these journey abeg
mrmetoo1:

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
All these for our Presido? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Thanks to barcanista for bringing this to our attention
Where is our President?

I have to use that sub heading because the situation we find ourselves today need the president to be proactive, and drastic in tackling the hydra headed monster facing it. Nigeria problems are numerous and we know he can't solve everything but he was voted in because of *what he promise to do* , the reverse is the case today with all the prononucements, actions and inactions which we are witness to.
Since inauguration, our president has turned to Mungo Park with his penchant for travelling to broker deals which a foreign Minister can handle, he is carrying much of the presidential powers with him which made us to suffer his absence.

To be continued.....

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mizmycoli, come and contribute to our Gulliver who is acting 12 years a slave

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

He has met with the service chief twice but Boko Haram is still wrecking havoc in Maiduguri and Yola. I thought APC condemned the Military leadership in the past. Why haven't the service chiefs been removed sef.

All those one na wash. Division 7 was created during Jonathan regime to serve as the Military base in the fight against insurgency in the North. The division is headed by a General. So I wonder which command centre they are talking about. Hope you know that the service chiefs and other key officers of the Defence HQTRS will still remain in Abuja. So who's deceiving who?

Na discussion we go chop? So discussion is now termed an achievement? Chai, bros you need Jesus grin

You think those neocolonialists are after Nigeria's welfare? Don't be deceived. It's only we that can solve our problems. There's no father Christmas in international politics.

Who returned money? Timpre Sylva or Murtala Nyako. Bros abeg no make me laugh in swahili grin

Did you watch Sunrise by Channels tv that featured Garba Shehu? If you did, you'll realise that the president tried to interfere but couldn't due to his incompetence and naivety. He's truly a confirmed Daura President.

We're still awaiting Buhari's assets. I still wonder why it's taking so long. I hope Aisha's 10 million naira watch will be included in the assets to be declared grin

139 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
temitemi1:
My Prof are telling that just 12 days n #baba don 'achieve' this much #baba must be given a tittle of "the miracle worker" grin cheesy grin
Baba Miracle has achieved a lot

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Scholes007(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
he travelled to chad and Niger to take pictures with some beautiful horses and collect kwunu like gifts from children while boko haram were busy catching fun with the people he is suppose to protect

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I'm sorry for your brain, it needs to be exchange on OLX if you call these things achievements

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by temitemi1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
We are finished if these are what #baba will be referring to as his achievements grin
mrmetoo1:

my nephews n nieces are still expecting their free MEAL...

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by mrmetoo1: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha
You mean meeting with Service Chiefs is nw an achievement? What about meeting with Oyegun?

"Proces" Of relocating lol...
GoÍng to hChad and Germany now an achievement? What about going to Sokotov
Who and who returned loot?

Hahaha @ 6 and 7! Boss yu be comedian

Please explain to me what's funny? Yes meeting with service chiefs are achievements because from the first meeting they talked about the relocation. Immediately they had gotten to work on the relocation. Some of the service chiefs were absent at today's meeting because they were working on the relocation. Yes I said they've started the process?? Do you expect the entire process to be done in less than 12 days?? Be realistic please.

The meetings he had in Chad and Niger are achievements because it was part of his campaign promises to work with neighboring countries in this fight against Boko Haram. His visit to those countries so early shows his seriousness and commitment to that.

Dolo going to Germany wasn't an achievement what he went there for and the outcome is the achievement. Barcanista don't play dumb, you're better than that. You saw I wrote up there that Cameron already tweeted about what they had started doing. You want to tell me your eyes skipped that part and just saw "travel to Germany"

Again what's funny about 6&7. Did he interfere with the process?? No!! Did he show loyalty to any particular person?? No!! He acknowledged the outcome as constitutional.. didn't he?? So again explain what's funny

For declaration of assets, he stated there'll be no need FOI that he'll declare his assets voluntarily after verification. What more do you want?? Then again what's so funny about that.

Please don't try to cover up your insincerity with fake laughs

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He has met with the service chief twice but Boko Haram is still wrecking havoc in Maiduguri and Yola. I thought APC condemned the Military leadership in the past. Why haven't the service chiefs been removed sef.

All those one na wash. Division 7 was created during Jonathan regime to serve as the Military base in the fight against insurgency in the North. The division is headed by a General. So I wonder which command centre they are talking about. Hope you know that the service chiefs and other key officers of the Defence HQTRS will still remain in Abuja. So who's deceiving who?

Na discussion we go chop? So discussion is now termed an achievement? Chai, bros you need Jesus grin

You think those neocolonialists are after Nigeria's welfare? Don't be deceived. It's only we that can solve our problems. There's no father Christmas in international politics.

Who returned money? Timpre Sylva or Murtala Nyako. Bros abeg no make me laugh in swahili grin

Did you watch Sunrise by Channels tv that featured Garba Shehu? If you did, you'll realise that the president tried to interfere but couldn't due to his incompetence and naivety. He's truly a confirmed Daura President.

We're still awaiting Buhari's assets. I still wonder why it's taking so long. I hope Aisha's 10 million naira watch will be included in the assets to be declared grin
may God bless you with your analysis

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Receives Bronze Head & Cockerel Returned From The UK / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.