Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why You Should Not Use Google+ Comment On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Not Use Google+ Comment On Your Blog (846 Views)

6 Reasons You Should Use Google Blogger For Your New Blog As A Beginner / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Despite Having Its Own Ad Network, Why Does Yahoo Still Use Google's Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Use Google+ Comment On Your Blog by Oworock(m): 3:05am On Jun 11, 2015
What is Google plus?
Google plus a social network of google.com you can use it to connect with friends and customers round the globe.
My view about G+
Google plus is a very good social networking site for a blogger because it help in boosting SEO. G+ has many advantages over it disadvantages but yet many bloggers don’t know the difference. Today i will show you the reason why g+ commenting is not good for your blogging.
Yesterday when i started blogging on this blog i discovered that despite the number of my page view i don’t receive any comment from the post but i received some mail thanking me for the information and i wondered why many of them can’t show their comment on the post than to send me a personal mail thanking me about the information on the blog. i was so curious to know and i have to check what is going on myself, though i don’t know that there is something wrong until i log off my Google account and check the blog to see that the Google comment box as override my initial commenting codes on the blog.
After knowing that i can’t comment on the blog without having a g+ account i now discovered the reason why people are sending me a message on my Facebook and personal mail. i quickly rush to the g+ help page and i discover that only those who use Google plus account can comment on my blog not just everybody that find the information very useful to them.

Why you must not use it on your blog.

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE
Re: Why You Should Not Use Google+ Comment On Your Blog by babafunny(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Google Plus is social media from the giant “Google”. connect with friends or client and business associates in a special that is called “Circle”... for more detail, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/google-plus-login-google-plus-photos-google-plus-sign-in-www-google-com/

(1) (Reply)

MY FELLOW BLOGGERS, Need Your Help / Learn How To Make Money Online From Home / Webmasters! What Inspired Your Blog's Domain Name ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.