Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. (1841 Views)

Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / How I Made Low Budget Goat Head Bitter Leaf Egusi Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. by Wandungu(m): 4:18am On Jun 11, 2015
My own ingredients:-

Goat meat and Smoked Turkey Neck.
Bitter Leaf.
03 bags of fresh uncut spinach.
Ground Egusi.
Palm Oil.
Cray fish Maggi.
Ground Cray fish.
Few pieces of whiting fish.
Onions and pepper
Salt.

Re: Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. by Wandungu(m): 4:27am On Jun 11, 2015
More........

Re: Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. by Wandungu(m): 4:30am On Jun 11, 2015
And the final product.....to be hammered in a little with fufu. Comments welcome!

Re: Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. by Wandungu(m): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Sorry that didn't come out that well.

Re: Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. by lokito: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2015
With the many many oil in this nice food, I already know the part of Nigeria you're from. Lol
Re: Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. by kilode100(f): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Evening Bitter Leaf And Spinach Egusi Soup In Atlanta, Ga. by Wandungu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
lokito:
With the many many oil in this nice food, I already know the part of Nigeria you're from. Lol

What part?? It was water mixed oil! The actual hammering commenced this morning as breakfast..

(1) (Reply)

Food Cooked With Firewood And Food Cooked With Gas, Which Tastes Better? / Groundnut Oil, Delicious Kuli Kuli Chips, Groundnut Oil Cake, Pure Soya Oil / Teach Me How To Make Delicious Toast Bread Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.