Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (27907 Views)

Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by boluyongp(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Viciyus:

SORRY TO QUOTE YOU, BUT YOU ARE THE DULLEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET. NO WONDER 419 DEY ALWAYS CHEAT YOU.

YOU THINK SAY DRESS MATTER AGAIN.

GO SEE THOSE AHAJI FOR BANK, SEE AS THOSE MUMU FEMALE BANKERS DEY WORSHIP THEM AS GOD.

YOU KNOW WHY?

MONEY

MONEY

MONEY.

BOY HAVE MONEY AND YOU WONT EVEN THINK OF DRESSING TO PLEASE ANY FVCKING FEMALE.

Who is asking who to dress to please female here I won't stoop low to abuse you back. No one is stopping you from wearing rags or going naked, you are free. All the best in your future outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by darediamond(m): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Gbam, what answer!
But the last time a female banker tried nonsense, haa, she hate her life that day oo!!

Now one Berem will come on here now and start saying Nairaland hates them.
Se you wimen no get association of Nigerian wimen and for there speak good sense for one another brain ni?
OkikiOluwa1:
Cos they lack manners & work ethics
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by darediamond(m): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2015
I signed you meen.
Number 2 is your jersy number.
Defense straigth!
grin grin grin
Kolade354:
I dey tell you.........Na to scatter her desk
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by missexcel01(f): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2015
plendil:
All these posters claiming work pressure being responsible for the poor behaviour, what about the guys? Are they not under pressure as well?

There is one guy at GTB Abakaliki, I beleive it Chuka or so. Meeeen, this guy is just too much. Even when irate temperamental customers start raking, you can never see him losing his cool. Compare with his counterpart, that yellow pawpaw and the slim babe wey dey always frown. embarassed

The same thing at Diamond bank, also in Abakaliki. Both their CS are males and they are simply superb. During the heat of the BVN registration when the queue would extend almost outside the bank, you still them apologising for taking your time, asking if you dont mind waiting, if you're tired, etc.

There must be something about those females. . . tongue

Wow! This world is really small. I know the chuka guy and the other ladies. Used gtb for federal allawee then whilst serving in abalakiki. I remember we had issus then with acc opening to hasten our registration and despite our ranting the guy keep his cool. Lol. The other ladies are ok sha but not friendly at all.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by DesireInnerWear(f): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2015
I agree with you. Most of them are too rude abeg
They need monthly orientation.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:
No sane customer care agent will dare shout at me and get away with it undecided
what will u do? Cut off her head or send a mail to the MD and copy God? Sorry.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by missKiffy(f): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
what will u do? Cut off her head or send a mail to the MD and copy God? Sorry.
Oro e ko le si
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:

Oro e ko le si
o ti binu grin sha fun mi ni pin e. Mo fe apologise grin
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by missKiffy(f): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
o ti binu grin sha fun mi ni pin e. Mo fe apologise grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Rosemary216(f): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2015
themodernman:

Doesn't work...infact it's d opposite dat works...women av been known not to know what they want.
hahahahahahahahahaha... Lmfao!!! Abeg we do ooo. U hvnt tried it d way she want!
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by themodernman: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Rosemary216:
hahahahahahahahahaha... Lmfao!!! Abeg we do ooo. U hvnt tried it d way she want!

Will I be saying what I haven't tried? I don't practice what I preach, I preach what I already practise.

I won't argue cos I know you will never accept the truth. I'm just saying what guys should know about women. They will never tell you the truth on how they want you to treat them, it is d responsibility of the guy to use his initiative.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by odedele: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Luxury CURREN designer stainless men wristwatch.prices from 6k.call 08036040316

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Rosemary216(f): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
themodernman:

Will I be saying what I haven't tried? I don't practice what I preach, I preach what I already practise.

I won't argue cos I know you will never accept the truth. I'm just saying what guys should know about women. They will never tell you the truth on how they want you to treat them, it is d responsibility of the guy to use his initiative.
yeah... Well said
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by SleekyPosh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
wordbank:
Tipping is the key

person of the Century U ARE cool
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by ClintonDal(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
@OP, if you know how much they pay these ladies at the end of the month......

If you know how old these ladies are, yet without a boyfriend or fiance.......

If you know how many siblings and parents these ladies have to cater for from their little salary......

Then you wouldn't ask this question. grin
And so bloody what? Are they the only ones with problems and responsibilities?? Oh. Please!!
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by decountof(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
customer care assistance from hell......even telecommunication companies don join dem now,their voices are so unfriendly..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by whocanbewho(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bosch10:
But the customer care attendant at gtb futa is so humble that u can call her a fool
loool @ call her a fool... I bet that lady will see this comment. Someone close to her will show her.
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by bongolistik(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Emzzy:
Pls I need help oo. I heard over the radio that they are doing BVN. pls I need direction to where I can do it.
see guide here http://highteknology..in/2015/03/how-to-register-for-compulsory-bank.html
Re: Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? by Adesiji77: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
What about the "hyper-reactive" customer care agents at the Telcos, etc, etc?

Bad belle since 1914... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise / I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.