Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes (18874 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Am not trying to be tribalistic....but talking from experience....wen dey see a beautiful GURL dey assume she's from d eastern part of d country...atimes wen i go to the market dey will be like u be Igbo joor Yoruba no dey fine...abeg who dey fine pass....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Boscojugunu(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2015
Romance section

5 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by politricks: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
Am not trying to be tribalistic....but talking from experience....wen dey see a beautiful GURL dey assume she's from d eastern part of d country...atimes wen i go to the market dey will be like u be Igbo joor Yoruba no dey fine...abeg who dey fine pass....
You be learner for where fulani dey.

31 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by greatmarshall(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2015
You sef no fine...

16 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2015
greatmarshall:
You sef no fine...
but I try small tongue
greatmarshall:
You sef no fine...
but I try small

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by greatmarshall(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2015
badaoyeyemi:

but I try small
tongue
but I try small
hohohoho... Laughing in Spanish

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by INTROVERT(f): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2015
All Nigerian ladies are beautiful. grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
All Nigerian ladies are beautiful. grin
hahahahahahahahhaahahahhahaa LMAO lol r of LMAO bitcch please fuk outta here with that shitt Hahshahahahahahahahaha all Nigerian Girls are beautiful my black azz Hahahahahaha thanks for the laughs though.
most IGBO girls are beautiful but my brothers if you haven't been to jos (plateau state) to see these Fulanis meeeehn then you haven't seen beautiful girls in naija. damn and they're so sweet and gentle I even started contemplating marrying from there. miss the jos fun.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Rosemary216(f): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Abeg all d tribes hv fine girls jor!

11 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by satelliteDISH(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Come to Benin city and see for urself. All the bini girls here are handsomely beautiful.

11 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
girl don't take it personal k you ain't beautiful honey, you're just ok but your boobs seems promising in the first pix and discouraging in the second pic though, wonder whether Nigerians are suffering cataract or something cos they don't know what's beautiful and what's a plain Jane damn! SMH or many it's one of those lies we spit in order to make you girls feel good. I love your confidence, its so cool unlike most low self-esteem bitcches running around nairaland. I like you though.

12 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Come to Benin city and see for urself. All the bini girls here are handsomely beautiful.
bro I heard that Benin girls got dope azzes, I mean the onion booty if you know what Im saying is it true ?!

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

girl don't take it personal k you ain't beautiful honey, you're just ok but your boobs seems promising in the first pix and discouraging in the second pic though, wonder whether Nigerians are suffering cataract or something cos they don't know what's beautiful and what's a plain Jane damn! SMH or many it's one of those lies we spit in order to make you girls feel good. I love your confidence, its so cool unlike most low self-esteem bitcches running around nairaland. I like you though.
lipsrsealed
icedbeatz:

tanks no hard feeling....but u just made me look ugly....but I bet u if u see u gonna take ur words back

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
OP, you're not quite pretty. The chick on my list here is more beautiful than you. She's got a pretty nose cheesy cheesy :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by tpiadotcom: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
what exactly are you soliciting for, op?

you seem rather young to be getting yourself into all this.

are you waiting for jamb?

abi you be man?

12 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you want classic lightskin girls, Igbo girls got it
If you want lightskin girls who can even pass as white/ebo, Esan and Rivers girls got it
If you like ebony beauties who are endowed, Bini girls got it
If you like slim girls with delicate, narrow features, Fulani girls got it

So it just depends on what your tastes are.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Udmaster(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
:-Xtanks no hard feeling....but u just made me look ugly....but I bet u if u see u gonna take ur words back
don't mind him.. You look simply ok and quite a fashionista.. You are NOT ugly.. For your question, YES! Igbo Girls are Beautiful and exotic in looking..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
tpiadotcom:
what exactly are you soliciting for, op?

you seem rather young to be getting yourself into all this.

are you waiting for jamb?

abi you be man?
buahahaha I laughter I bet am older Dan u r #just saying......Nd am in ma 3rd year in d university....

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by NiceHans: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Op you re pretty, i really like the way you smile, keep smiling girl

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by badaoyeyemi(f): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
NiceHans:
Op you re pretty, i really like the way you smile, keep smiling girl
tanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nwaiberibe: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Meanwhile, are u trying to sell urself? And why are u pouting?

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by tonychristopher: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
italiany great

satelliteDISH:

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by suyu: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Meanwhile, are u trying to sell urself? And why are u pouting?

This thread is going to become a tribalistic thread soon, and I think the op is aiming for that.

Why is this thread on the culture section not the romance or fashion section

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Rivertemz: 2:03am On Jun 13, 2015
I thought the picture of the girl was a yoruba girl
I swear i don't see the difference between tribes anymore

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Penssuwa(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2015
You just wanna advertise your babe abi

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by cheruv: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
Are you indirectly advertising yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by cheruv: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
And why didn't you put your number? angry

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
she is yoruba.

Rivertemz:
I thought the picture of the girl was a yoruba girl
I swear i don't see the difference between tribes anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by nonaira: 2:29am On Jun 15, 2015
OP one you don't look Igbo, if I saw you in the street, I wouldn't doubt you are Yoruba.
2. you are okay, not fine, not ugly, just okay

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Mapletraks: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2015
badaoyeyemi:

^^^^^
@ OP
I just have to say my piece here.
There are many Ibo who are dark or chocolate-skinned. There are different shades of Negro
complexion and it amounts to mental laziness
for anybody to assume that light skin is associted with the Ibo. There are many Yoruba,
male and female that are naturally light or dark
brown even within the same nuclear family.

I worked and lived in Port Harcourt and a lot of
non-Ibos such as Ibibio, Annang, Okrika, Esan were light-skinned as a result of genetics and
lower melanin content in the body.

General Alani Akinrinade, Saka (the man who
ported to MTN), and many Yoruba-Nigerians
are light just like you have other skin-shades
among them.

Last but not least, YOU the OP are pretty and
have a great skin complexion. I will give you
6 on the scale of 10 which could rise to 8 for any man if you combine beauty with brains. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi,you are very pretty can you send your number to the email add--rowlandjumbo@gmail.com..I would like my brother to speak with you.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes by seunny4lif(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.