Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

SERMON Jotters:testimony Of NEVERTHELESS; Appear! [dr. D.K Olukoya] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SERMON Jotters:testimony Of NEVERTHELESS; Appear! [dr. D.K Olukoya] (1156 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} / SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:testimony Of NEVERTHELESS; Appear! [dr. D.K Olukoya] by sermonjotters: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2015
[size=15pt]
[MFM Revival Service]My Testimony of NEVERTHELESS; Appear!
I Pray; The testimony that you thought has expired! NEVERTHELESS they shall manifest in the name of Jesus.
[/size]

The messages of today are a continuation of the deep deliverance series. There is an ancient rope that has dragged so many into bondage; it is a very effective strategy of the enemy. It is a Deep hole that has mysteriously put people into bondage; it has created a Popular landing space for satanic aircraft to land and perform their wicked enterprises. This common avenue that preserves and maintain bondages are the “Evil Dream Seeds”
Read more here ==> http://sermonjotters..com/2015/06/word-of-day-my-testimony-nevertheless.html`

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Just Blocked My Line / Help, What Is Wrong With Me? / See Pictures Of Special Effects From A Nollywood Movie In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.