Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) (40952 Views)

Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Basketmouth Releases Picture Of Him And His Brother On Dreads / Tonto Dikeh Releases Official Photos From Her Introduction/bride Price Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by xcuggsm(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
danaiks:
Oga Seun talk true.... You are in love with tonto undecided

ARE YOU A LEARNER??
SEUN AND TONTO HAVE BEEN DATING SECRETLY FOR TEARS ONLY THAT SEUN IS NOT KEEN ON THE 'BABY MAMA' STUFF!!

REASON: AS SEUN CONFIDED IN CLOSE FRIENDS: HE DOESN'T THINK TONTO WILL MAKE A GOOD BABY MAMA.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by Igeesther37: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2015
nawa oooooo grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by fejikudz(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Next is Seun.
Hehehehehe, e be like say u like take 6months ban grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by kedunaija(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2015
yes oo Tonto dikeh is really getting married after she revealed in an exclusive interview with
Read it up here
kedunaija.com/tonto-dikeh-really-getting-married/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by staymore: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=bogolobango post=34650961]Seconded

Na igbo girl nw so what do u expect[/quot

She is Rivers not Igbo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by staymore: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2015
bogolobango:
Seconded

Na igbo girl nw so what do u expect

She is Rivers not Igbo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by wisdompraise(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
This babe can date PIG for money! Next will be Mr Z grin

Dude, I saw Tonto & a young man. Please where did you see the "PIG"?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:

Lol
I wonder how you came about this shit.
PIG for money.
Did she complain of hunger or thirst?
Wack ass ni**a.
Its her life let her live it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by adainternet14: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Wow! To see more of Tonto's pics...
Download Nigeria's 1st ever Android Photo Editor from Google Play. "Naija Photoshop" It's really nice.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by no1madman(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
TOTO NOW HAS A DICK!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by datmac99: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
DjHypno:
Nairaland and Toto decay be like Ewa and Dodo. Any thread about her must reach the front page sha irrespective if it makes sense or not. Rubbish! undecided
guy you are funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by no1madman(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
toto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by DjHypno(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
datmac99:

guy you are funny
But seriously every Nairalander knows that's the truth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
bogolobango:
Seconded

Rivers state bros
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by omobabaoffa(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
She shared the picture on her instagram page

https://instagram.com/p/3x6H2Cr4fG/

Anything that rocks her boat!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by boma95(f): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
bogolobango:
Seconded

She's not igbo...she's from ikwerre in
rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by bogolobango(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
@boma95 so rivers no be igboland today or baifraland na wha oooh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by Efremszlek(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
chai oboy u get bad mouth na dis guy u de call pig as if u sef fine
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by rhames(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:

mo gbe!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by KikiMartLtd(f): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Contact +2347031332269 or pin:2A3ED227 for training on how to tone up and treat different skin issues
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by darlenese(f): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is this her boyfriends ?, or he is an assistant boyfriend
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by boma95(f): 1:48am On Jun 12, 2015
bogolobango:
@boma95 so rivers no be igboland today or baifraland na wha oooh

Maybe I'll understand you better when you speak correctly undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by tonychristopher: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2015
boma95:

She's not igbo...she's from ikwerre in
rivers state.

That's nice but ikwerre , nkwerre , Owere are all igbo

Can you diffeentiate and tell us how the differ
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by boma95(f): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's nice but ikwerre , nkwerre , Owere are all igbo

Can you diffeentiate and tell us how the differ

The places you mentioned are in igbo speaking states yh?
Ikwerre people are from rivers state and they speak the ikwerre language which is different from igbo.....if ds doesn't suit you please use Google...
Thanks smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by tonychristopher: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
boma95:

The places you mentioned are in igbo speaking states yh?
Ikwerre people are from rivers state and they speak the ikwerre language which is different from igbo.....if ds doesn't suit you please use Google...
Thanks smiley

That is what I am saying ...Google said they are subgroup of igbo

But ur my teacher can u tell us how igbo is different from ikwerre pls ..let us start from names culture and gods

Pls I am willing to learn from a teacher like u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by boma95(f): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

That is what I am saying ...Google said they are subgroup of igbo

But ur my teacher can u tell us how igbo is different from ikwerre pls ..let us start from names culture and gods

Pls I am willing to learn from a teacher like u

Lol...look for an ikwerre person and ask them please
I'm not a teacher smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by tonychristopher: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
boma95:

Lol...look for an ikwerre person and ask them please
I'm not a teacher smiley

Then shut up if you can not tell people the difference

This is how you propagate ignorance
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) by boma95(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

Then shut up if you can not tell people the difference

This is how you propagate ignorance

You're a very stupid fellow....
Since you're far from ignorant why then are you asking myopic questions?
Go home and tell your sister to shutup
Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty / Phyno's Statue At Eleme Junction In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.