Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Real life Story Of Bingo - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Real life Story Of Bingo (2357 Views)

Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? / But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) / Bingo Dog Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real life Story Of Bingo by stonecoldcafe: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Here is the story of a dog my dad got. He likes dogs alright but I wouldn’t call him an expert on dogs. He has a female GSD and wanted a male company for her so he got this one off someone. Where you may ask? Wait for it! Yep. He got it from those folks carrying dogs and selling on the street. LOLZ

Re: The Real life Story Of Bingo by stonecoldcafe: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
One day I got home on a visit and was told there is a new puppy. I was excited and couldn’t wait to see the brand new puppy. Then I saw the dog and immediately I knew something was wrong. I asked what breed and pops told me GSD mixed with something else maybe bullmastiff then I began to laugh. The funniest thing was pops was vexed anytime you tried to tell him it was an ekuke. He spent good money on vaccine and food. We got tired of telling him he had bought something else. Finally we decided to chill. At least time reveals all things. At the end of the day this is what we saw. LOLZ

Re: The Real life Story Of Bingo by stonecoldcafe: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Well to cut the long story short, they tolerated him for as long as they could until the bingo began to stress the GSD. They didn’t know what the mad barking (the bingo wouldn’t bark on a good day and would only bark when the GSD barks at strangers) was for until it dawned on them that the GSD was on heat. The local dog was trying to hump the GSD but the GSD would never agree and it lead to bloody fights and incessant barking that didn’t make them sleep at night.

The next time I visited they told me about their sleepless nights and I said ''it would be a travesty for you to allow them mate!'' and it was then we decided to let the ekuke go. It was quite sad but I must confess it was good to watch him leave. No more crazy barking, no more eating everyone's food (yes he used to eat his food and the GSD's food as well) Oh what a relief! It was such a clueless dog that when we decided to let it go, it willingly walked away with a stranger without a single bark!

Please don’t ask how we let go of the ekuke. [size=18pt]End of story [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real life Story Of Bingo by Namdeenero(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2015
You let him go cause he's a local dog??, How are u sure the guy u sold him to won't kill him and eat??.. Bro u wicked o angry.. Local dogs are DOGS too

1 Like

Re: The Real life Story Of Bingo by stonecoldcafe: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2015
Namdeenero:
You let him go cause he's a local dog??, How are u sure the guy u sold him to won't kill him and eat??.. Bro u wicked o angry.. Local dogs are DOGS too

I know but you are not the one having to live with a menace every month or the threat of having a local dog cross a GSD (ok to some people but not to me or my dad). You are not the one who had to treat wounded dogs especially a beloved GSD you have owned for over 4 years. Talk is cheap bro.

One of the lessons here is buying from reputable breeders/sellers (by the way I'm not one) and not patronizing road sellers.

Final bullet-the decision to let go off the dog was not mine to make. I didn't buy or cater for him. Could I have influenced pop's decision? Maybe yes maybe no. Who knows.
Re: The Real life Story Of Bingo by Baroba(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Interesting narrative, are you are writer bro? You will certainly do well at it..

Unfortunately, we don't have laws when it comes to animals in Nigeria, any sane country will ban hawking puppies like gala on Lagos streets..

You can imagine how many people have lost money buying mongrels from dog hustlers thinking the bought a gsd , rott or Co.. Sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Mysterious Snake I Saw Today In My Farm! / brown male lhasa for sale.....pics attached / SOLD...Rottweiler Puppies From Courageous Grisly Bear Bloodline For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.