Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. (8466 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / 5 Natural Way To Clean And Whiten Coloured/stained Teeth / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by SuperSuave(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows that I will be present on a thread like this

Ladies pls keep your stories coming

*Grabs Aboniki balm*
ayanma!! *pukes*
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Tosynnn!!!
Omotayo !!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by remsonik(f): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
I can never forget. 2005 I went to write jamb wearing a white skirt. My and my friends got there early,sat on the pavement of one of the classrooms. As I stood up the sheet of paper I was seating on was wet and a red patch appeared. I knew I was stained. I turned the skirt to my front and wrote my exams. After my exams I took a bike home though the distance was trekkable.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by kenex4ever(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
queencandace:
stupid threads everywhere...
with the way stupid threads are springing up..u will tink there is a competition for the most stupid thread undecided.
u clearly don't know what's silly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by evalina: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
happened to me when I was just starting, i was in primary five. I tucked the back of my uniform between my legs. for some strange reason, my class teacher kept sending me on errands that day.
end of the term exam, that my teacher put in as part of the inter. science questions. ' what is the monthly blood flow by females called'
I still have beef for him....
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by carboblanko(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
No pics? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Xiadnat:
Yes! I was 15. It was the very first start of my period! lipsrsealed angry

No one told me 'bout this shite

I was wearing white dress and at school--- of all places. sad

It has never happened again ever since that world class embarrassment at age 15.

Thank God I am regular like a clockwork and very light menses. So, i suit up with liners at least 5 days ahead of time.

I can get away with bright clothes most times xcept for day 2 out of 5-- seem to be heaviest and crampiest. So, no time or mood for cuteness. cheesy

TMI i know! But whatevs....

Cute... 5days ahead? Kilode
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Cute... 5days ahead? Kilode

Yep. Because the crimson tide can visit plus or minus few days before the set date. Mother nature plays too much.

I said liner, not tampon. Liners are very thin strip, mostly negligible. Liner functions to buy you some time. Unless some women who seem to have it hit the ground running, with no primers.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by shamsuRana(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Larablink:
Let me open the floor....ladies only!!!
Last month, I went to the market to buy earrings from a shop, I sat down on his chair after pricing him I paid him. Immediately I stood up a young guy(he was looking so tattered) started calling me. In my head I was like he want my number and all those stuff, I pretend as if I didn't hear him The next thing I heard was " I dey call you and you dey form for me abi, see as you dey, you don stain ooh" . O my God. I stop there immediately I couldn't walk. All i wanted was for the ground to open and eat me up. All eyes was on me,I was so embarrassed. A middle aged lady brought wrap for which I tied and followed her to a pharmacy. (please pardon my grammar).
Over to you ladies. wink

Had u just listened to him..he would have told you up close and discreet. You were too conclusive that he wants to toast u.(no misfeasance intended please) but this us reality.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

*Grabs Aboniki balm*
buhahahahahahahaha remember na thread on period,no b butt and boobs cheesy
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahahaha remember na thread on period,no b butt and boobs cheesy
E no matter cheesy
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
E no matter cheesy
na blood u go dey see
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by TheFLIRT(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Larablink:
wetin you dey Fine here
was that finger for 'Bleep u'? wink
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by IamLEGEND1: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
for some of the fücked-up shìt ladies put some guys through, i like to think of their pėriod as penance for their transgressions.

i just hear them whining about their peŕiod and i burst out in laughter.
#ServesThemRight

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Larablink(f): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
TheFLIRT:
was that finger for 'Bleep u'? wink
lol noooo
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by 1stdami(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
not easy doing this every month
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by vikkysexy1: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
It happen to me last week when I had no money on me, everywhere was red

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Larablink(f): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
vikkysexy1:
It happen to me last week when I had no money on me, everywhere was red
when do male see their period shocked
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by MsBliss(f): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chei I won't forget that day. I wasn't stained buh I started feeling pains on my way home and the distance from that place to my house was roughly one hour and to crown it all ,I was with "only " my transport fare . How I got home that day eh only God can explain.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by G12(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Larablink:
Let me open the floor....ladies only!!!
Last month, I went to the market to buy earrings from a shop, I sat down on his chair after pricing him I paid him. Immediately I stood up a young guy(he was looking so tattered) started calling me. In my head I was like he want my number and all those stuff, I pretend as if I didn't hear him The next thing I heard was " I dey call you and you dey form for me abi, see as you dey, you don stain ooh" . O my God. I stop there immediately I couldn't walk. All i wanted was for the ground to open and eat me up. All eyes was on me,I was so embarrassed. A middle aged lady brought wrap for which I tied and followed her to a pharmacy. (please pardon my grammar).
Over to you ladies. wink

you see wetin forming do you? who was embarrassed in the end, you or the guy looking tattered?

Girls make una get sense abeg, we all na human beings. na so u still take miss your luck. if na me, I for leave you make you dey embarass yourself dey go.

rubbish
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Larablink(f): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
G12:

you see wetin forming do you? who was embarrassed in the end, you or the guy looking tattered?

Girls make una get sense abeg, we all na human beings. na so u still take miss your luck. if na me, I for leave you make you dey embarass yourself dey go.

rubbish
who ask for your opinion, go back and read again I said ladies only. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Larablink(f): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
MsBliss:
Chei I won't forget that day. I wasn't stained buh I started feeling pains on my way home and the distance from that place to my house was roughly one hour and to crown it all ,I was with "only " my transport fare . How I got home that day eh only God can explain.
my dear some day are like that
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by augnellywinex25(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
for me,i dnt tink anygirl suld be ashamd bkus of such tinx its just natural and hapuns unexpectedly..1 of dose stories a girl suld tel...u kuld wear dark stuffs so dat u wunt b taken unaware.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Jamean(f): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Oh... What a thread.

Should I comment undecided

Church, Office and cyber Cafe embarassed
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
for d love of christ how is this romance mumu op
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Larablink(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
panachuku:
for d love of christ how is this romance mumu op
your so foolish, if you can't comment why didn't you past over. Senseless being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:

*Grabs Aboniki balm*
u sef don subscribe to aboniki ...

d feeling is sweet with it wink
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
u sef don subscribe to aboniki ...

d feeling is sweet with it wink
As in ehn, the feeling sweet die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2015
tosyne2much:

*Grabs Aboniki balm*
on this disgusting thread? Mr.List no fall my hand oo
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
on this disgusting thread? Mr.List no fall my hand oo
Bros mi, no vex 4me jawe cheesy
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros mi, no vex 4me jawe cheesy
Its aii. Night sir cool
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Ishilove and farano,is this a romantic thread to u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Obesity / How Much Is Hearing Aid And Where Can Someone Get It? / Can U Contact Hiv/aids Through A French Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.