Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Online Payment Aggregators: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Payment Aggregators: (1799 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / **EXPIRED ITEMS? RENEWALS? ONLINE PAYMENT? Let's Do Them Cheaply & Instantly!** / Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Payment Aggregators: by Patcher: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello Guys,

Just wanna know which one the local payment solutions would best suit my online business as i basically don't know which to go for. Pls your replies would help me decide.
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Patcher:
Hello Guys,

Just wanna know which one the local payment solutions would best suit my online business as i basically don't know which to go for. Pls your replies would help me decide.

I suggest you make use of https://www.lhpay.net

With LHPay, your customers can Pay you with their Credit/Debit cards and PayPal account.
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Patcher: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lhpay? I heard about simplepay, cashenvoy and even voguepay but just don't know the difference and what makes them all unique.
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by hisenjos: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
coolsix:

I suggest you make use of https://www.lhpay.net

With LHPay, your customers can Pay you with their Credit/Debit cards and PayPal account.

Let us buy your paypal funds from you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates
Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.
See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-

customer#34523002
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
hisenjos:

Let us buy your paypal funds from you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates
Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.
See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-

customer#34523002

We dont sell PayPal funds sir
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Patcher: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Others do too @Coolsix. Going through search on Lhpay and others, i discovered your company once had issues with www.voguepay.com resemblance which brought about your current change in colour and present site look. Mere verbal enquiry rates www.voguepay.com much more in Nigeria. So wats Lhpay's advantage over VoguePay and co, as am presently like getting things twisted here on choice.
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Godspiloo: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
My advice to u Patcher; Virtually all the payment gateways u mentioned support international transaction. Voguepay does support forex transactions too and well enough. But compared to Lhpay and more, Vogueay has two things that are unique and distinguishes them from others, and that is Security and Customer Care Service.

From my experience they've been able to display maximum effectiveness and efficiency in security and support service to me and many more clients. So I'll just advice you get along with them.

They were sometime late last yr awarded the best payment processor in the Country. I never expected them to get that and they did prove me wrong by getting it.

The best way to improve our country's economy and the cashless policy thing is by investing in our own country. So just get along with Voguepay and u'll tell a better story of your business in future.

I know all these cos I am a merchant on VoguePay and get updates (24, 7) on their activities.
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Youngjetsmart: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Well from Patcher's post he said he want a local payment solution and the last time i check Lhpay does not have a nigerian address and they do not fit the bill of a local payment solution. Everyone also know that voguepay is the best payment processor in nigeria which means they are in nigeria and fit patcher need of a local payment solution. VoguePay is the best for me.
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by wolexcsc: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
When my website was ready around February I was looking for payment processor online. I read about one award and this voguepay received the best online payment processor. I was shocked because they were able to beat Interswitch and the likes. And since then I have been using their service but I am not sure about Lhpay.
Re: Online Payment Aggregators: by Sirpluv: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
[center] smiley wink winkcheck my signature for that .....ITS ALL FREE[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo! Is Officially For Sale As It Lays Off 1,700 Workers / I Need Your Advice On "Adblabla" / I Need REAL Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.