Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat (1129 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Tylerblaze9(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
Well i met this gurl on we chat last night name withheld, we chat for a while to cut the long story short I base in kaduna and she is a lagosian while chatting all of a sudden she said can meet I was surprised lik it's not up to an hour met and you want to see me morova how possible your place to my place is about 12hrs trip I kept that to myself I told her ok wen will she b comin she said weekend I said ok she then ask me how much is the t. Fare to my place I told her no idea and with the help of this fuel issue I really don't know. After some seconds she then text me back that she just confirm from a friend that the t. Fare is 5 grand that we should share it since she's coming to see me that she has 2k an should send her 3k to complete the the rest for her, I told her ok that I will do that on Friday "for my mind I say this girl don catch Maga way she won Maga am abi she know no say naija boys don wise up"... This morning anoda drama happen she woke me up with a text complaining I can't even tell her good morning ok i apologize for that and she said she going away that her sub will expire in the next 5min I said ok good bye that wen she sub she will message me i said ok she den said can't I even sub for her i laff and I ask her whose been sub-in for her before she said herself I said ok do it again.... Please guys do you am harsh or it serves her right....

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Tylerblaze9(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Tylerblaze9:
Well i met this gurl on we chat last night name withheld, we chat for a while to cut the long story short I base in kaduna and she is a lagosian while chatting all of a sudden she said can meet I was surprised lik it's not up to an hour met and you want to see me morova how possible your place to my place is about 12hrs trip I kept that to myself I told her ok wen will she b comin she said weekend I said ok she then ask me how much is the t. Fare to my place I told her no idea and with the help of this fuel issue I really don't know. After some seconds she then text me back that she just confirm from a friend that the t. Fare is 5 grand that we should share it since she's coming to see me that she has 2k an should send her 3k to complete the the rest for her, I told her ok that I will do that on Friday "for my mind I say this girl don catch Maga way she won Maga am abi she know no say naija boys don wise up"... This morning anoda drama happen she woke me up with a text complaining I can't even tell her good morning ok i apologize for that and she said she going away that her sub will expire in the next 5min I said ok good bye that wen she sub she will message me i said ok she den said can't I even sub for her i laff and I ask her whose been sub-in for her before she said herself I said ok do it again.... Please guys do you am harsh or it serves her right....

Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Those recharge card crew are no better than her
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by OKNkanu(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Naija girls cheaper than moi- moi since 346BC
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by godoluwa(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2015
OKNkanu:
Naija girls cheaper than moi- moi since 346BC
she be guy & nt a gal. lots of them r here on nl, mobofree etc
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by DeBlunt: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by peeparty(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
This one sef try
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Brugo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So they are not done with this format?
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by ronald4lif(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Did you ring the number to confirm she's a girl?.
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Tylerblaze9(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yes its a gurl
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by iamkingzlee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Scam!!!!!!!!! See as she said it sef :/ 'can't you even subscribe for me'. Are you her father :/
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by phlio(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
hahahhh....ladies and their drama
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Buhahahahahahahaha wayo girl,op i lk u jare#no dullin cheesy
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Tylerblaze9(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Scam!!!!!!!!! See as she said it sef :/ 'can't you even subscribe for me'. Are you her father :/
no mind her bkos she see with dollars in my other pix she won Maga me.
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by iamkingzlee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tylerblaze9:
no mind her bkos she see with dollars in my other pix she won Maga me.
You be 'Money' on your own naa grin Play safe bro. They are everywhere.
Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
She's cheap. Can't she work wit her hands n pay her bills herself ..i tire 4 gals of these days oo..dem 4get say awoof dey run belle

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am nt suprised. Na today e start?

(1) (Reply)

Did He Make The Right Decision By Breaking Up With Her / My Worst Betrayal Ever... / Hilarious: Check Out This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.