Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug (82000 Views)

Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Aftershave With Manipulated Expiry / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by nelandrewz(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Two students, a male and female of a University in Anambra State (name withheld), have reportedly died in a hostel room located near the school.

The female student is from Imo State. She visited her male boyfriend and they went in together on Saturday but never woke up until their doors were forced open by the
police after a neighbor raised the alarm.

The male student was 300level student of public administration.

They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.

The guy allegedly drugged the girl to have access to free sex which resulted to her death and he equally took the pills and lay beside her.

Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) from Awkuzu removed both bodies and deposited then at an undisclosed morgue.

The Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), DSP Uche Ezeh while reacting to the incident said investigations were ongoing to ascertain the veracity of the case but confirmed the incident while charting with Daily Independent Metro.

Source: www.dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/lovers-found-dead-using-sex-enhancing-drug/

8 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Aitee1: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Gobe shocked R.I.P to the dead!!!!

sad angry angry angry

Okay I'm very angry right now, why should I be FTC in a dead fvcking thread angry

35 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Why should i drug before having sex? If i do things.. I will like to know what i am doing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by music4me(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Does This Look Like Decomposing Bodies?.....

216 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
It is d devil's handwork!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Ayjos10(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
It is d devil's handwork!
evn devil don tire to be devil

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayjos10:
evn devil don tire to be devil
lol I swear grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by nazcorey(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
nelandrewz:
Two students, a male and female of a University in Anambra State (name withheld), have reportedly died in a hostel room located near the school.

The female student is from Imo State. She visited her male boyfriend and they went in together on Saturday but never woke up until their doors were forced open by the
police after a neighbor raised the alarm.

The male student was 300level student of public administration.

They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.

The guy allegedly drugged the girl to have access to free sex which resulted to her death and he equally took the pills and lay beside her.

Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) from Awkuzu removed both bodies and deposited then at an undisclosed morgue.

The Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), DSP Uche Ezeh while reacting to the incident said investigations were ongoing to ascertain the veracity of the case but confirmed the incident while charting with Daily Independent Metro.

Source: www.dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/lovers-found-dead-using-sex-enhancing-drug/
name withheld?? You've .mentioned the name already. Wch uni is close to awkuzu?? Ansu Igbariam

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by alberto2k(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Two poor ignoramus. . . una don buy free ticket to meet the devil live!! undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Bonapart(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Their parents be like: my pikin dey university...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by LAfricana(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
shocked what...

silly, the some guys act with the opposite sex hey.. Like they r gonna die if dey dont get fuckkked undecided

RIP though

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Dollyak(f): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is really sad. RIP... It is always worth seeing a doctor before using any enhancement drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by williams368(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Romeo n juliet

6 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kay29000(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
How did the police know exactly what happened when neither of the two is alive to testify? How did they know they used sex enhancement drugs? And how did they know the guy slipped in the girl's drink to gain free access for sex? And how did they know he also took it later after the girl was dead, and lay beside her? Hmm! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by M4gunners: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bad way to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by lloydpras: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
& To All Tramadol Users *Take Note*

*modified*
---They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.---

I think this story is fake cos nothing relates to the pics.
1) The decomposing body.
2) After Sex romp? And they are both lying dead on a smoothly laid bed.

I watch Criminal Minds wink

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by fatdon2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
God
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by folabayo1(f): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Too much of pulate licking grin

Rip tho lipsrsealed
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by winetapper: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
wishing them Heaven at last grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by myklangelo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ajo ihe!!!!!
Mmadu esi na-ipia oku banye n'oku.

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Tintinnoty(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
i smell something

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Estimable(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nawaoh........
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Burger01(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
This story get k leg sad

music4me:
^^^
I tire o. The kind of story hitting front page these days self sad

8 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by otobrisesarah(f): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
What a wasted life. May God grant your family the strength to go through this Pain. Amen
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by ixora3(f): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
With all d energy the have as youth d still went for enhancer drugs.na wa oh.dts suicide.God pls comfort d parents.

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by otabuko(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
RIP!
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by 15thMonica: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
that why I always advice my clients against it...

see my signature for your NATURAL Penile Enlargement and Ejaculatio n Control System

Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by jamex93(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
dey sex to hell

ogogoro don kill

now na sex

zip up guys
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by calitosprince(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
1001 ways to die number 651

11 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by EmekaBlue(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
The boy no sabi how to package d girl throw for river..Eiya..RIP
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Flashh: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
music4me:
So they told you a dead body decay the same day after death? undecided

RIP to the young fellows.

music4me:

Cant U Read Abi U Get Kwashokor Of D Eyes...The Story Said D Body Was Already Decomposing...E Dey Do Me Like Make I Wire U Better E-Slap Make I Use Am Hard Reset Ur Brain Wey Don Dey Write Contact Service...
When people says animals were many on Nairaland i said they aren't many, but now you just showed yourself to be among them. Stop barking like a dog.

Go and wipe your elders slap at home nitwit.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Face Masks Around The World / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.