Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly (36464 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / NASS Crisis: Finally, Saraki, Dogara Settle With Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's just getting interesting.
Let's see who gives d last laugh.
#it'sWell9jah!
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by ruffDiamond: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]who dey call DAT bast.are exellency omo ale buruku yr new name na BUKOLE JUDAS SARAKI angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by HumbleFarmer(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm.The same pdp guys that were shouting Northerners have born to rule ideology are now happy that these same northerners occupy three out of four topmost governmental positions.And all of them muslims also.

If something goes wrong,dont come back to shout islamization,na una islamise the country,thinking that you'll get tinubu angry cheesy

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool
PDP mostly from South South and South East prove to South West APC that its not too good to betray you brother. They did it to the lady presented to occupy the speakership position in 2011 courtesy of Gbajabiamils. and did same thing to GEJ... therefore, they are been paid with their own coin n extra..coin by smashing D.Senate President from the APC. and rebels are planted for them by PDP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
asiwajumi:
so is that democracy? U shld lineup with our forefathers. Not the present youth. Ooshi

Is Saraki a youth? Mugu.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by UfuosLaLa: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
I disagree with you. It's a balance equation- 1st and 3rd Muslim, 2 and 4th Christian... I hope you undastand what i mean.
freedom96:
Hmm.The same pdp guys that were shouting Northerners have born to rule ideology are now happy that these same northerners occupy three out of four topmost governmental positions.And all of them muslims also.

If something goes wrong,dont come back to shout islamization,na una islamise the country,thinking that you'll get tinubu angry cheesy

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by virginchaser(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dishonourable S-rak.. is a bad example to NIgerian youths. Some grown up to think this is how things are done.
I am watching to see how far the game can go.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
The Constitution never empowered any political party to interfere with the process of selecting the leaders of both Houses of our National Assembly.

Our Constitution does not recognize any selection/election or decision by any political party with respect to the election of the leaders of the National Assembly but that the leaders must be elected by the members of the National Assembly themselves.

At this point that APC’s decision is inconsistent with that of our Constitution and Section 1(3) of our Constitution says that ’if any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail ,and that other law shall to the extent of the inconsistency be void.

With the powers derived from the 1999 constitution of the FRN, I do hereby proclaim the unconstitutional decision of the APC leadership in respect to the issue in question VOID.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
isamite:

wu is d newly elected speaker, saraki or dogara,dey are both Muslim. bobo,forget. afterall,Nigeria is a secular state. I laugh in tapa. fintincjopaminlyutun
#Saraki(muslim),Dogara(Christian)
...u hear?!
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Eletan.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Voice2000: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where our politicians taking us? It is too early for the Party to have misunderstanding ......ooo!!!. We are interested in service delivery. Nigerians remember that the President is ready to work with any body for progress of this Country.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by fanysteve: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is a shame,a big disgrace ,APC can't put their house to order,It appears to me that Saraki in his statement also called himself a Leader of the party,APC is a party that does not have a particular Leader,some APC members calls Tinubu their leader,while others say PMB is the leader,Lie Mohammed said the APC has so many leaders,APC senators comes on Air to disgrace themselves cos they can't explain who their true leader is, Even the APC chairman does not have a Voice in their affairs,the Vice President is also not respected and he's regard as a Commissioner, APC is one car with so many driver at a time,that one na accident go end am na,APC is one House with many Fathers, To my own observation APC is definitely going to crash soon,in less than 2Months,Apc will Fall cos they have too many dictators,Leaders,Controllers, that claims to be a political god.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
hazyfm:
THE BEGINNING OF SARAKI'S DOWN FALL... PRIDE & GREED

HE WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION ON A FARE PLAIN GROUND, ALL THESE WAS'NT NECESSARY
Beginning of Tinubu's fall from national politics.
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by BabaO2: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
saraki is such a dirty person. He has soiled APC...

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by freedom96: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
UfuosLaLa:
I disagree with you. It's a balance equation- 1st and 3rd Muslim, 2 and 4th Christian... I hope you undastand what i mean.
No I dont.2nd christian I agree,who is the 4th?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Shine1177: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:

As for me,I no send.

GMB all the way cool

Point of correction.

M. Buhari -- Northerner Muslim
Y. Osinbajo -- Southerner Christian
B. Saraki -- Northerner Muslim
Y. Dogara -- Northerner Christian

When you sell your brother because of envy, you won't be able to redeem him at your highest bid. It was Southerners that spearheaded the agitation against their own (ACN against Mulikat Adeola-Akande [2011] & majority of South-West against South-South [2015]) now their masters have outsmart them. Perhaps we've got to live with it till 2023 .
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by freedom96: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
zik4ever:

Which are those positions sir? Both the Vice President and the newly elected Speaker who are Nos 2 and 4 on the hierarchy are Christians and the Deputy Senate President is a Christian.
U mean dogara is a christian?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by shaddoww: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
I hope the president can now help his party by bringing d worrying factions together so dat he can settle down on time cos there are lot of issues to deal wit
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by freedom96: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Shine1177:

Point of correction.

M. Buhari -- Northerner Muslim
Y. Osinbajo -- Southerner Christian
B. Saraki -- Northerner Muslim
Y. Dogara -- Northerner Christian

When you sell your brother because of envy, you won't be able to redeem him at your highest bid. It was Southerners that spearheaded the agitation against their own (ACN against Mulikat Adeola-Akande [2011] & majority of South-West against South-South [2015]) now their masters have outsmart them. Perhaps we've got to live with it till 2023 .
Kk..i didn't know that dogara is a christian.Now it means 3 northerners and one southerner.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by hazyfm: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lushcream:
Beginning of Tinubu's fall from national politics.

Go and ask those who have been anticipating Tinibu's down fall, Tinubu will always be a Jagaban

And as for Saraki, majority of the APC senators preferred Saraki, but there were only trying to be loyal to their leaders. At the end of the day, what happened in the HOR would have happened in the Senate...
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Correctman0606: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jonathan:
At a time when everyone wants change and good governance, a mole is on the loose for his own selfish and greedy agenda.
Saraki the (TRAITOR) is in for it.
His days her numbered...
He shall know no peace.
What exactly is this change you people were expecting? Apc came into power by force. Frankly speaking, the results of the different elections are there showing that it was based on tribal and religion. It has nothing to do with the welfare of Nigerians, yet people like you are expecting change. What is this change you apc members were expecting? In practical life today, whatever you do is reciporocal. You people forced GEJ out with your population and felt that force you used in throwing him out GEJ will be there always. You people have forgotten that the force of nature is much more powerful? You have not seen anything yet. GEJ is some where sleeping and having a nice time, while, nature has taken over the final engagement, (full blastt fight) with you people in deffence of GEJ. Those who know how life is all about knows that, because of the degree of your hate votes, votes that were able to turn down Nuhu Ribadu under the pdp and GEJ, one of the most popular men this country have, and turn in all the known riff raffs into power, you have offended nature. Be very prapred to see thing you people will never nelieve as real.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by haqueurate(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Apc really dont need a corrupt representation like saraki at this moment, everyone can see him flying the pdp flag (the pple who pride themselves in impunity) and I think its a its a plus for Apc. They should just keep cool and watch him, greed always show up sooner than later and thank God impeachment is a handy tool in that house (chuba okadigo era) and for once in nigerias history those on the side of hope are more than the hopelessly corrupt
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by misterchris(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
hazyfm:
THE BEGINNING OF SARAKI'S DOWN FALL... PRIDE & GREED

HE WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION ON A FARE PLAIN GROUND, ALL THESE WAS'NT NECESSARY
He wouldnt have contested!
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by AnneMomoh: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sunnymatey:
D

Dove?
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by elbinmanny(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Join the ruling party o cheesy

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by elbinmanny(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
shaddoww:
I hope the president can now help his party by bringing d worrying factions together so dat he can settle down on time cos there are lot of issues to deal wit
are u talking about the tourist president that has concluded his travel plans to south africa? grin
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by niytej(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikidoo1:
This 1 go sweet pass game of thrones season 4... watching in 3D!

Guy, ahbeq shey dem don drop d season 5 nih
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by legendsilver(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
the "CANNABIS SATIVA" IN SARAKI's face will soon go cleared and only then will he realise the rewards of every traitor.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by pure2012soul(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
tola9ja:

Receive brain
Amen grin
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by Safari29: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
freedom96:
Kk..i didn't know that dogara is a christian.Now it means 3 northerners and one southerner.

abeegi kari your agitation go kona jare
Re: Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly by JuanDeDios: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Saraki should call the bluff of these old men who keep muddling up Nigeria.
We just need him Saraki to deliver the dividends of democracy to the common man and nothing will happen to him.
Saraki deliver you dividends! Hahahahahahahaha. Poor Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.