Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. (4005 Views)

Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by elbinmanny(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
The embattled former governor of Rivers state, Rotibi Amaechi has been penciled to be Nigeria’s new High Commissioner to Australia.According to APC leaders, Amaechi’s name is among 25 others being shortlisted for posting to various Nigerian foreign mission across the world.Amaechi, who is one of the biggest sponsors of President Muhammadu Buhari ,was earlier speculated to have been allocated the position of Secretary to Federal government. The post is now reserved for the South East candidates, Hon Uche Onyeaguocha and Chief Ogbonnayia Onu.Northern close relative of President Buhari are not comfortable with Amaechi hanging around the President bearing in mind his betrayal of his brother and former President and suggest that posting him to far-away Australia will be a big release to President Buhari and APC.

http://dailymail.com.ng/rotimi-amaechi-is-nigerias-ambassador-to-australia/

1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by elbinmanny(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
I wont say a dime about this news for now...
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by lordcornel(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Separating the weeds from d main plants.... Taking him to afghanistan after all d man like fight..lolz

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol

U pipu are looking for trouble o.

If Amaechi talks, you ll say he is noisy.

If Amaechi is quiet...u will bring rumour abt him.

Na wa o...

Anyway..Nigeria vs Australia tonight... Must watch...up falcons
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by stevecantrell: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Exile ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by doublewisdom: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
It can't get better for me than this. What a wonderful week it has been. Amaechi is really the biggest looser. GEJ and the SS are grateful to Buhari for this humiliation of the Judas of SS.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Patangela: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Plz cnfirm nd let me knw
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amechi Iscariot

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
saTANoids, una no dey tire?
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by baralatie(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
na ban?
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Kennywills7(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
This news sha
İf this is true then am sure amaechi will reject it
This will further reduce his political relevance in river state and increasing d mockery he has bn facing in d south south
İts a pity amaechi
He had d chance to change river state for d best, he abandon d good work he was doing while in PDP to sponsor APC with river state funds meant for d development of d state, just to become d new high commissioner to Australia?
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Monimatic(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Australia?
Buhari wants to Send Amaechi to political wilderness nd render him politically irrelevant in Nigeria and Rivers State
Amaechi will reject the offer...Australia is too far and Amaechi want to remain relevant in Nigeria politics ahead of 2019...the Judas of Ubima will reject such offer

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Amechi Iscariot
gringringrin....this comment cracked me up..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Oba22: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Make i sit down dey look.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by oshyno(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just like how d North used Tinubu and now cuting him to sizes. Chai e no go better for fulani abokis.
Ubuntu ubuntu.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by modath(f): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
It can't get better for me than this. What a wonderful week it has been. Amaechi is really the biggest looser. GEJ and the SS are grateful to Buhari for this humiliation of the Judas of SS.

Stop rejoicing over fake news so your pain doesn't start afresh!!! cheesy

Amaechi is going to control NDDC, get used to the imminent sorrow and agony. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
GEJ till 2029
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Australia? What would troublesome Amaechi be doing there?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GEJ till 2029

Are you stupid?
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Are you stupid?
GEJ till u die

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Adekorya: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is not fair o
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Dejohnbull: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol exile? Good for him
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin Ameachi the judas of our time
Re: Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If amaechi no want, me I no mind oh

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / Latest APC Rally Pictures From Borno State. Massive. / Igbos In Lagos -read Attentively!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.