Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90862 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by timmfikk(m): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2009
hmm

HOME ALONE, i will always love to watch this movies
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2009
~John Q ~Denzel Washington ~Kimberly Elise. . this movie never fails to give me the sniffles & A whole lot of Emotions  cry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by MadMax1(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2009
Australia. Good but not good enough from director Baz Luhrmann.

Ruthless People. I'd forgotten how much I loved this movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ced8: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2009
Thought i was the only one John Q affected so, I'll deny this in front of my sisters though;err'time i see that muvee,a l'il tear always runs down me cheek cry , @ topic only just finished transporter yesterday and felt it didnt really quite have to be made
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2009
Twilight. Which was better than I thought it would be. Very cute and surprisingly not bad. I'd even say it was pretty good.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2009
Tatase:

Twilight. Which was better than I thought it would be. Very cute and surprisingly not bad. I'd even say it was pretty good.

shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Pepeye(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
The General’s daughter – John Travolta
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2009
Just finish watching Shrek!,you gat to Love it!! grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2009
iice:

shocked

What? You didn't like it?? Ok it's not like Schindler's List nor is it going to win a Best Picture Oscar but for what it was I thought it was quite good and really enjoyable. Like I expected to be much stupider and it really wasn't, it was like I said: cute. I'd definitely watch the next one.

Ogaga4Luv:

Just finish watching Shrek!,you gat to Love it!! grin

I love Shrek. I watch it all the time. The 2nd one was ok but I was NOT a fan of the third.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by kadman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2009
WatchMen - Was a waste of public funds.

About to watch Flawless ( Demi Moore ),not expecting much.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2009
Tatase:

What? You didn't like it?? Ok it's not like Schindler's List nor is it going to win a Best Picture Oscar but for what it was I thought it was quite good and really enjoyable. Like I expected to be much stupider and it really wasn't, it was like I said: cute. I'd definitely watch the next one.

I love Shrek. I watch it all the time. The 2nd one was ok but I was NOT a fan of the third.

LOL never expected it to be like Schindler's List. I may like good movies but i also like some stupid movies wink
I expected more, it is after all in my genre grin Sorry i consider it one of the worst vampire movies made grin It was no way as near as good as the book. Too much time wasted on those 'staring' shots. I'd watch the 2nd one just to see if they do a better job. . .and yes Edward grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tallnaijaf: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2009
Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.

when will the Jews stop their bull$ ?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 1:49am On Apr 06, 2009
iice:

LOL never expected it to be like Schindler's List. I may like good movies but i also like some stupid movies wink
I expected more, it is after all in my genre grin Sorry i consider it one of the worst vampire movies made grin It was no way as near as good as the book. Too much time wasted on those 'staring' shots. I'd watch the 2nd one just to see if they do a better job. . .and yes Edward grin

I actually thought it was a pretty good adaptation of the book. Ok there was a lot of staring but I wasn't too bothered by it. To be fair, I'm not much of a vampire movie watcher (since horror freaks me out and I'm not big into fantasy) so I can't compare it to other. And yes Robert Pattinson in the movie is pretty <sizzle> although in real life most times I think he looks like an addict with that hair (as does Kristen Stewart come to think about it).
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:30am On Apr 06, 2009
LOL i understand.  But most vampire movies aren't that scary.
I think Rob is not that good looking, more like ugly beautiful undecided That made him more fascinating in the role.  I didn't like the movie sha.  There was another vampire movie that showed about the same time Twilight did.  Now that one was awesome but scary grin and it's a love story between little children cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2009
iice:

LOL i understand.  But most vampire movies aren't that scary.
I think Rob is not that good looking, more like ugly beautiful undecided That made him more fascinating in the role.  I didn't like the movie sha.  There was another vampire movie that showed about the same time Twilight did.  Now that one was awesome but scary grin and it's a love story between little children cheesy

Yeah this was my first actual vampire movie. I was under the impression that they were all horror, gory, Dracula-esque things but if not, hmmm, i might check out one or two when I have time (any suggestions?). Is the movie of vampire children you're referring to a foreign (Scandinavian, i think) indie film thing, where they're like 12 and the girl is a vampire and the boy is being bullied or something?; my friend wanted me to see that with her last year but I didn't. Btw, I see you're a True Blood fan (Bon Temps location), I don't follow the tv series, but I love the Sookie Stackhouse book series!!!

@ topic

Cranford - it's really long since it's kind of a mini-series but it was really well-done; I loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
Tatase:

Yeah this was my first actual vampire movie. I was under the impression that they were all horror, gory, Dracula-esque things but if not, hmmm, i might check out one or two when I have time (any suggestions?). Is the movie of vampire children you're referring to a foreign (Scandinavian, i think) indie film thing, where they're like 12 and the girl is a vampire and the boy is being bullied or something?; my friend wanted me to see that with her last year but I didn't. Btw, I see you're a True Blood fan (Bon Temps location), I don't follow the tv series, but I love the Sookie Stackhouse book series!!!

@ topic

Cranford - it's really long since it's kind of a mini-series but it was really well-done; I loved it.

Yes it's the Swedish movie. I think maybe it will be much for you. It's gory and a bit scary if you are not used to such things. Try Bram Stoker's dracula (One of my favorite movies of all time) Now that has a good love story but don't take my word about that part - people think am nuts for thinking it's a great romantic movie grin
Yes yes yes, I am a True Blood Fan grin I have a thing for Eric and Bill cheesy I have only read the first of the books. I did like it though and will finish the series.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by grandjedi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
Interestingly, the last 2 movies I saw had Chiwetel Ejiofor in different roles ;

1) FOUR BROTHERS- Old movie. The end reminded me of Denzel in Training Day (of course it was released way before TD )   

2)RED BELT - Martial arts stuff. Not bad.

Still haven't seen American Gangster which had both Chiwetel and Denzel. Maybe this weekend if I can squeeze out time bc I've already outlined some long overdue movies like Hancock, Hulk 2 and one or two comedies.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 4:53am On Apr 09, 2009
@ topic,

Pygmalion- it was ok but My Fair Lady (the musical version) is infinitely better. For one thing, in Pygmalion, Eliza's accent is kind of posh from the beginning so it's like whatever. It was good though; very cute. And the writing was excellent, very funny.

iice:

Yes it's the Swedish movie. I think maybe it will be much for you. It's gory and a bit scary if you are not used to such things. Try Bram Stoker's dracula (One of my favorite movies of all time) Now that has a good love story but don't take my word about that part - people think am nuts for thinking it's a great romantic movie grin
Yes yes yes, I am a True Blood Fan grin I have a thing for Eric and Bill cheesy I have only read the first of the books. I did like it though and will finish the series.

I watched the Swedish movie (Let the right one in) yesterday out of curiousity. It was weird. Like I didn't understand the dynamic between the girl and her father/caretaker person. And of course I spent half the movie hiding because the whole murder with blood in the jerry can thing with the father was disturbing and the girl was so creepy the way she just pounced on people when she attacked and then kissed the boy with her bloody mouth, ugh,  and then i think she had some full frontal. It was sha generally disturbing. You sha warned me but curiousity . . .

The Bram's Stoker's Dracula is the one with Winona Ryder? It's next on my list, i'll check it out. Abi it's not as disturbing or as violent or creepy as the swedish one? I feel scarred for life by that one.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Yets(f): 5:06am On Apr 09, 2009
jumper!!! did anyone see dat on sky premiere dis evenin/mornin??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2009
didnt really much like "Let The Right One In" myself Tatase

dont mind that blood sucking iice tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

didnt really much like "Let The Right One In" myself Tatase

dont mind that blood sucking iice tongue

angry grin

@Tatase, i liked it because it was disturbing grin

Yes it's the one with Winona. . .and if you mention Keanu angry grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tboy1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2009
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
Slum Dog Millioniare, nice movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dinozzo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2009
Fast and Furious, all about fast cars and its an action flic, good fun if you just want to be entertained.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2009
~Grease ~Brings back Such Fun Memories/Moments
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by shesco24(m): 1:02am On Apr 16, 2009
I just finished watching Lost and now i am watching High School Girls series
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16am On Apr 16, 2009
The Day The Earth Stood Still . . . . .was all over the place jare!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Tale of Despereaux. . . .better than i expected!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by platinumnk(f): 5:43am On Apr 16, 2009
TOYOSI20:

The Day The Earth Stood Still . . . . .was all over the place jare!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Tale of Despereaux. . . .better than i expected!! cheesy cheesy

Yeah I just saw these two also, the earth sucked big time

I love Despereaux , I liked it better than Disney's Ratoluille
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bee22(f): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
The Fast And The Furious IV
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tallnaijaf: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2009
Crank2- high voltage

Not really a serious movie
hilarious with a lot of sexual overtures
doubt children under 12 yrs should see this one.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 1:56am On Apr 20, 2009
~Little Children ~Kate Winslet ~Patrick Wilson
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by shesco24(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2009
just started watching The Last Don 1 and 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.