Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (90866 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I can see Ben is natural to the core . Although , Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's screenplay is way too good which got them a deserving Oscar. and i suspect Matt did the hardest parts of the work . LOL grin grin grin[/size]

iice:

I don't see anything homegrown or whatever about him. I hate seeing him on camera but i can give props to him for his other talents.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by kadman(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
Humoresque - Joan Crawford (1947)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by kunlegun: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
there is a new service that is already running, I believe it is a very good thing, Nigeria's first video on demand service, you can check it, seems like its still on beta stage, but it holds lots of promises, and Nollywood is about to blow up
www.nollybox.com
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=13pt]From my point of view this movie is a real treat for musiclovers like me grin grin , particularly for violinists, as I understand Isaac Stern provided the off screen sound track performances. Just enjoy the moments. However, I do feel the melodrama of the story is somewhat drawn-out, not overdone but just prolonged to the point of being overly sentimental near the end, maybe it has something to do with the script.

I feel. This is a movie you can view often and still be absorbed in it. grin grin wink
[/size]

kadman:

Humoresque - Joan Crawford (1947)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2010

[size=13pt]The Wild Bunch

I've never been a big fan of westerns, there was never a western I thought was really good other than The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. Ofcourse, that was until I saw The Wild Bunch. It was the first movie in a long that left me breathless after seeing it and instantly became my favourite western. Right up there with (if not even further up) The good, bad & ugly. It is basically just another western adventure, but the direction, the character depth and the incredibly enjoying action scenes are absolutley amazing. VERY strongly recommended. ***** of ***** grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2010
Faster Pussycat!! Kill! Kill! (1966) grin grin Na wa for the film. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dastudent(m): 2:09am On Nov 27, 2010
Easy A.Waiting for the dvd version was worth it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2010
@da student
I can't watch or download cinema dubbed films. I would rather wait for either R5, DVDSCR or buy original DVD.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Gamine(f): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2010
Deathly Hallows
Errr. . . .wait for part 2

Unstoppable
Had some of my favorite people in it,
It was intense but I expected MORE
Also, If you want to know why Fatness is a sad,terrible and dangerous thing,
watch this movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by belamour(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2010
Power of love lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ceasyc(f): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2010
ogaga n nlders - pls do u guys no where i can get the best man 1999 film starring taye diggs, nia long etc to download?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 2:58am On Nov 28, 2010
ceasyc:

ogaga n nlders - pls do u guys no where i can get the best man 1999 film starring taye diggs, nia long etc to download?

http://stagevu.com/video/mideurwowybu

Just click download.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 28, 2010
how to train your dragon
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ceasyc(f): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2010
eldee:

http://stagevu.com/video/mideurwowybu

Just click download.

thx man
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2010
knight and day,

i cant believe i actually finished watching the movie, boring, boring, boring,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Bella87(f): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
Red
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dastudent(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2010
teeluv:

knight and day,

i cant believe i actually finished watching the movie, boring, boring, boring,

i thought i was the only one.I watched the film earlier than most people but i have only seen like 20 mins of the film.I jut got bored generally.

Easy A is like the first high school film this year that i actually watched from start to finish without being tempted to fast forward it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2010
@da student
I don't know why people like skipping scenes when watching movies. I'm sure dats the reason why they'll say a film is wack or boring.
I watch films from beginning to end without skipping no matter the genre of it.

As for KNIGHT AND DAY, it had both action and comedy, but still I wasn't impressed. The story was shambolic. The producers must have banked on Cruise and Diaz as selling points, cheesy but it failed at the U.S. Box Office.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ obinna we wil lfite ooh,  how can you say didnt do well or shambolic,  what ever happened to words like total failure,
ahn ahn,  d acting sef was poor,

@ topic the social network, now that is a movie, even though its was inspired by a true life story it doesnt matter, it was ok compared to that knight and day,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2010
@teeluv
Point of correction. THE SOCIAL NETWORK was faaaaarrr better than KNIGHT AND DAY. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2010
far far better jare, bunch of silly directors, dem jst make me vex, i no know why i watch d film sef.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by medjai(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2010
Karate Kid
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2010
Rendition. It feels weird to say one enjoyed it. Let's just say it was moving and food for thought

@Spiked. Daring me proves my point wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
SALT-my 11th time this morning

Jason Lyrics
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2010
Apparently, that's not exactly true but still, wtf? Do you memorize the lyrics of the movies? Pun intended
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
grin lol cant be true? you dont know me well cheesy
when I say I love a movie-I really do
I actually watched the movie before I slept yesterday and watched it again this morning when I woke up
2 times in less than 12 hours cool
ama watch salt again maybe in the next two months-it don do for now! grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2010
Oh, I thought you meant you watched it 11 times just this morning. You can see how that's mathematically impossible
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Gamine(f): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
Beowulf.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
Space Chimps. What a load of utter douchebaggage! It's like an encyclopedia of witless jokes.

Whip It. Well done, the-woman-that-does-not-age Drew Barrymore. Ellen Page is a dude. Really. Inception nonetheless

Believe it or not, I finished Backup Plan. I was stuck in a place though, in my defense. Not totally shitty like I thought it'd be. Just regular shitty.

All in all, nothing was worth watching, really
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
Goodwill Hunting

Nice movie. . . but they didn't tap into the fact that Will Hunting was eccentric.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by dastudent(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
good
eldee:

Goodwill Hunting

Nice movie. . . but they didn't tap into the fact that Will Hunting was eccentric.

i have been willing to see that movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
da student:

good
i have been willing to see that movie.

It's a slow movie though. . . if you want start to end drama, go for sumn else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.