Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid (11968 Views)

Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid by chychyobbi(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na wah Oh!!! Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked S3x Tape (Videos)

So I got this video from a very reliable source who has asked not to be mentioned...So, Alhaji Kabiru Janyau who is the commissioner of Health in Zamfara State, actually recorded his own film having sex with a young girl old enough to be his daughter. I learned that he his from a royal home meaning his father is a Turaki in Gusau, Zamfara State.

And to think that the girl doing the riding things on his enjoyment wand, is old enough to be his youngest daughter. And he is busy campaigning for "sharia law".

I learned that Commissioner Kabiru is married with 3 wives and has about 10 children. He lives somewhere on Premiere Road Zamfara. He is building a hotel somewhere around the GRA behind his father's hotel named Janyau Hotel.

To watch both part 1 and 2 videos @@@@http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/06/na-wah-oh-just-see-what-alhaji-kabiru.html

Re: Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
He wants them to have an idea of what he does with their money i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children / Amosun Meets APC Reconciliation Committee / Ondo2020: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.