Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men (6332 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Women And Their Double Standards. / Business Women And Stay At Home Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
baralatie:

aagh!serious o!
I was naive back then.I met this light skinned pretty lady.I was attracted instantly.okay fast forward to bedroom.I was seated on a chair,she corner me next thing.......na bedroom slap o(the look on my face was like....ehn.
she was like getting into mood( something just told me that ...hmmmm,better run!
guess,the next thing.I just killed anything mood .the thing way make me comet that room.hian.............!!!!
Lmao grin. You ran because that isn't your kind of thing, there are some men that would get turned on by the slap.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I meant as regards the level of pain she could take.

She didn't need to double date, they were exclusive.
they were exclusive from normal relationships.I agree.
just imagine the pain if she double date !
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I asked you a question, how did you arrive at the conclusion that she would have said no, if Grey was not easy on the eyes and rich?
Ask yourself same question along with the torture.

She was warming up to it, it was all new to her, she eventually got comfortable.

Seems you only know about the first part of the book.
No, She was not warming up to it she sees it as insanity.

Grey conquered his inner demon.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by baralatie(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao grin. You ran because that isn't your kind of thing, there are some men that would get turned on by the slap.
what is intimate about a bedroom slap while seating on a chair?
chai,if no be God this girl for don chop me like suya.
eeeeeyeeeh!
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa for you my guy. Grey knew that it was not your regular kind of sex, therefore he needed consent, it is not regarded as abusive torture as you claim, by the persons involved.
But Grey knew he's hurting someone and the nature of it is abusive.

Anyway some women love to be ravished just that they scream rapè if it was done by a wrong guy.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by miriamgibson: 4:55am On Jun 15, 2015
My name is Miriam, I am from United States, I was in a relationship with my man and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2015 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love my man very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster Gbenga Okokodu. if you need his help you can contact him on his email gbengaokokodu@yahoo.in
his website is gbengaokokodu.webs. com

Regards
Miriam Gibson
+1316-712-7520
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by freecocoa(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2015
tintingz:
But Grey knew he's hurting someone and the nature of it is abusive.

Anyway some women love to be ravished just that they scream rapè if it was done by a wrong guy.
You can't call it hurting her, when she was enjoying it.

R*pe is on a different level.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by funlord(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2015
grin
It is Only confirmed psychopaths, the possessed and people with deep rooted and long term emotional issues that need to use chains,whips and beatings to enjoy sex! 50 shades my ass! This is the kind of crap that led "david carradine" to an early grave! Google him!
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
You can't call it hurting her, when she was enjoying it.

R*pe is on a different level.
She's not enjoying it, the only thing she enjoyed is the sex.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by freecocoa(f): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
tintingz:
She's not enjoying it, the only thing she enjoyed is the sex.
We are really doing this? Is pre-intimacy not part of sex?
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by tintingz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
We are really doing this? Is pre-intimacy not part of sex?
Ofcourse it is part of it but Grey own is abusive. Shikena.
Re: Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men by Roh50(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / Do Albino Die Or They Dissapear ? / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.