Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses (1337 Views)

Man Attacked By Armed Robbers On His Way To Abuja: "I Cheated Death Yet Again" / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) / Police And Armed Robbers Clash In Idimu, Lagos, 2 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by Edenitis(m): 3:07am On Jun 12, 2015
An acquaintance reported how she boarded a commercial bus at Lekki round about at about 9 pm on Tuesday, 9/6/15. Due to the usual hold ups after Image, the bus went off the express road ostensibly to avoid the go slow. She soon lost consciousness and was rudely awakened when she found herself and fellow commuters on the beach, being robbed. One of the robbers asked her name which registered to him as his tribal kin. After the robbery, they were hounded together and ordered to start trekking in a particular direction.
The tribal kin came to her and told her they were taking them away for ritual purposes and ordered her to run for her life.
While escaping, she met security operatives to whom she narrated her ordeal. It was confirmed by them that it is a frequent occurrence in the area.
Please if you live in the Ajah area, do not allow your driver to take you off course especially at night.
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by Christianos: 3:28am On Jun 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by rawtouch: 3:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Thank you for the info
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by Behira(f): 3:42am On Jun 12, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed Alryt
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Nawa oooo.
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by gabinogem(m): 4:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Wow! That's serious. Saved by the tribe... Meanwhile today is my bday folks. I don't know why it isn't a public holiday. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by emog17(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Behira:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Alryt
like i've seen your face before, somewhere around citec estate, Gwarinpa Abuja.
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm dis is serious
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by sarahibe: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Please check this website www.importcashcow.com

1 Like

Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by Behira(f): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2015
emog17:
like i've seen your face before, somewhere around citec estate, Gwarinpa Abuja.
I doubts its me
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by emog17(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Behira:
I doubts its me
oh! maybe i'm mistaking you for somebody else
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by emog17(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Behira:
I doubts its me
Re: Ritual Murderers And Armed Robbers On Lekki Ajah Buses by kasual(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Depressed Farmer Commits Suicide At Oke Farm, Ondo State / Armrobbers Was At Ogunlana Drive Surulele This Morning / Heavy riot today At Okere Prison Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.