Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. (3897 Views)

Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2015
A friend of mine sent this : My wife don't like sex & is affecting me badly. It is making me to think of going outside and since she become pregnant she don't allow me to touch her, anytime I touch her she will bring one excuse or the other, I have tried my possible best to make her love sex by buying sex magazines, blue film, and other sexual books, all to no avail.

Please friends what should he do?
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by nerodenero: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2015
My friend did this, my friend sent this, my friend is doing this . When will you own-up and accept responsibility? I thought you are manlyprof, be man enough to say 'my wife doesn't like sex'.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Manage the situation....don't touch her, no kiss, no hug, nothing.. Employ silent treatment. Don't even eat her food!

Come bak and tell me ur success story grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by theplushist: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Maybe he should start with really finding out why she doesn't like sex? I mean b there has to be a reason.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Take her for counselling. Its a psychological problem, maybe she was molested or raped when she was much younger and now she's suffering from post-traumatic effects. You are a man, talk to her softly but deeply, get her to open about the real reason for her actions.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Manage the situation....don't touch her, no kiss, no hug, nothing.. Employ silent treatment. Don't even eat her food!

Come bak and tell me ur success story grin

Badt advice. Use with caution or risk broken home!
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2015
krusdamax:

as long as its a mode of punishment and d punisher does not intend to divorce her, den its a good one...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Rosemary216(f): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Most women dnt lyk havin sex wen dey are pregnant. give her sum time. If she continues try to make her open up to u nd tell u wat d problm z. She z ur wife u shud knw hw to roll wit her! Bt don't try goin outside because u will b DOOMED even if u tel ppl its cos ur wife refused u will stil b d 1 2 b blamed!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
as long as its a mode of punishment and d punisher does not intend to divorce her, den its a good one...

Am afraid. Cos my neighbor who practised exactly this last 3yrs is wallowing in loneliness after his home shattered!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Masturbate.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
krusdamax:

Am afraid. Cos my neighbor who practised exactly this last 3yrs is wallowing in loneliness after his home shattered!!!!
u dnt get my point. Maybe his own was out of some un contained brawls..... Its still necessary buh to some extent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by elantraceey(f): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2015
krusdamax:

The woman will be blind if she can't see she breaking her own home , even the Bible says you shouldn't defraud your spouse , she's going overboard, she should know she has a man in her house and its one her obligation to satisfy his sexual needs . But that shouldn't make him cheat , he can get a marriage counselor to talk to her , a woman to be specific.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by jeffizy(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Get castrated. grin

*seriously *
Try walking unclad around the house with a hard on.
Make sure you self service with a big poster of maheeda anytime you're in bed with her.
Make it a habit of ogling at every lady's butt in public when you're out together.
Trust me, she'll turn a new leaf....... A very green leaf, I assure you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2015
jeffizy:
Get castrated. grin

*seriously *
Make sure you self service with a big poster of maheeda anytime you're in bed with her.
Make it a habit of ogling at every lady's butt in public when you're out together.

what if she does not respond to all these? Just thinking aloud.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2015
The CAUSES could be any of this..

-Fridgidity
-Vaginismus
-POST TRAUMATIC DISORDER (from rape)
-PID/STDs
-Genital sores from abrasions (VIGOROUS washing)
-Idiopathic dyspareunia.
-Depression.
-Painful sexxual positions. (doggy style 4 short vaginaa)
-Man not epic in bed.
-Authoritative man.
-POOR environmental ambience(spouses sharing same rooms with kids)
-LADY's anger increases during pregnancy (irritable)
-1st time in bed
-Dirty man

Then TREATMENT will be......

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2015
EVILFOREST:
The CAUSES could be any of this..

-Fridgidity
-Vaginismus
-POST TRAUMATIC DISORDER (from rape)
-PID/STDs
-Genital sores from abrasions (VIGOROUS washing)
-Idiopathic dyspareunia.
-Depression.
-Painful sexxual positions. (doggy style 4 short vaginaa)
-Man not epic in bed.
-Authoritative man.
-POOR environmental ambience(spouses sharing same rooms with kids)
-1st time in bed
-Dirty man

Then TREATMENT will be......

Quite insightful.

.....Listening in 4D.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by winner01(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
nerodenero:
My friend did this, my friend sent this, my friend is doing this . When will you own-up and accept responsibility? I thought you are manlyprof, be man enough to say 'my wife doesn't like sex'.
lol, i tire for dem oo.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
manlyprof:
A friend of mine sent this : My wife don't like sex & is affecting me badly. It is making me to think of going outside and since she become pregnant she don't allow me to touch her, anytime I touch her she will bring one excuse or the other, I have tried my possible best to make her love sex by buying sex magazines, blue film, and other sexual books, all to no avail.

Blue film, sex magazines and the like will not help
She is not a robot
You said she is pregnant; Truth is that pregnancy affects people in different ways
Was she like this before the pregnancy?
Have you tried talking to her?
What excuses does she give?
Rather than buying sexual books, are you really connecting with her?
A soothing word here, a light touch there, and generally easing her burden may all help

Going outside will just add another problem to the problem & it will not end well
also pls dont listen to my brother cutehector, you will just finally put the nail in the coffin if you do that and when the whole thing dabaru's he wont find you another wife cool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
nerodenero:

be your brothers' keeper or be square.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=tearoses post=34684444]

She is not a robot
You said she is pregnant; Truth is that pregnancy affects people in different ways
A soothing word here, a light touch there, and generally easing her burden may all help

Going outside will just add another problem to the problem & it will not end well
also pls dont listen to my brother cutehector, you will just finally put the nail in the coffin if you do that and when the whole thing dabaru's he wont find you another wife cool[/quote
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by 2oddMASTER: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2015
manlyprof:

what shud u do? #RAPEe her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by mrwonlasewonie: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Buy aphrodisiac and give it to her to swallow. Don't give her with the sachet lest she goes and find out what it's used for. Just put the drug in her hand and a glass of water and find one lie to give her like maybe it's used to ease stress or make you have figure 8 . anything you know she'll easily be convinced by but ensure she drinks it lipsrsealed

morning and night o.na you go dey run away from her because when the results of the drugs come out. Her libido go be like man wey never near woman for 3 years tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
tearoses:

She is not a robot

also pls dont listen to my brother cutehector, you will just finally put the nail in the coffin if you do that and when the whole thing dabaru's he wont find you another wife cool
lmao, me wey I get family memebers wey neva marry? I go happily dash am my cousin grin
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by mrwonlasewonie: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2015
RoyalRoy twins! Jefizy! Oloruko gate man ibise wa shocked shocked

naked men do not turn women on much less pregnant ones. It'll bring opposite effect lipsrsealed
jeffizy:
Get castrated. grin

*seriously *

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2015
K
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by bomasek(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
jeffizy:
Get castrated. grin

*seriously *
Try all this with my lady,she won't even bulge,if u like naked 4rm now to next year,some women are wired that way. It takes a lot for them to roll in the haysack with u
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2015
bomasek:
Try all this with my lady,she won't even bulge,if u like naked 4rm now to next year,some women are wired that way. It takes a lot for them to roll in the haysack with u

Hmmm..... I have met a lady like that..... Always one excuse or the other to avoid sex.

Sometimes she deliberately overworks herself just to be able to say "I am tired, can't you see?"

She takes a lot of "hard work" to get her in the mood.

Ladies like that need more of psychological than physical work to get them in the mood.

Not a good experience at all.
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by blazetitov: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
Buy aphrodisiac and give it to her to swallow. Don't give her with the sachet lest she goes and find out what it's used for. Just put the drug in her hand and a glass of water and find one lie to give her like maybe it's used to ease stress or make you have figure 8 . anything you know she'll easily be convinced by but ensure she drinks it lipsrsealed

morning and night o.na you go dey run away from her because when the results of the drugs come out. Her libido go be like man wey never near woman for 3 years tongue

Aphrodisiac for a pregnant woman? undecided undecided undecided undecided. You can kill ooo!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Rosemary216:
Most women dnt lyk gavin sex wen dey are pregnant. give her sum time. If she continues try to make her open up to u nd tell u wat d problm z. She z ur wife u shud knw hw to roll wit her! Bt don't try goin outside because u will b DOOMED even if u tel ppl its cos ur wife refused u will stil b d 1 2 b blamed!

Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Rosemary216:
Most women dnt lyk gavin sex wen dey are pregnant. give her sum time. If she continues try to make her open up to u nd tell u wat d problm z. She z ur wife u shud knw hw to roll wit her! Bt don't try goin outside because u will b DOOMED even if u tel ppl its cos ur wife refused u will stil b d 1 2 b blamed!
Prophet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. by jeffizy(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
RoyalRoy twins! Jefizy! Oloruko gate man ibise wa X
grin grin grin Se gateman ibi ise yin ni efizzy bi temi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo-Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Months / ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? / Being The First Child In Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.