Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank (14656 Views)

FCMB Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Speak Portuguese: Increase Your Chance To Get A Job In Total Fina Elf / Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Gydion(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Hello,

I have the opportunity of choosing either fcmb or fina trust micro finance bank.

It is a marketing role which is called loan officer.

Kindly advise on which one to take.

Thanks.
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by ewen: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Go for fina trust MFB. FCMB is a contract job and after some time they will lay thier contract staff out as it is their custom then bring in fresh and younger graduate. In MFB you will build a career their and if need be you can move on with that experiece.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Philip071: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2015
please how do u get any of the 2 job help make I apply if opportunity will still permitted.
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Habisoye: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
See both of dem are bad for me...
Hw can u want to tink of a Marketing job for banks as a future job for urself, ur blood wi jus dry on d field one day..
Bank marketing is d worst so far for a fresh graduate.
Jus look for a beta job for ur future pursuit unless marketing wi jus kill ur career.
Marketing dat u wi be goin abt on d field everyday to recover loan from debtors and u wi naw be shouting and shouting for any customer dat fails to pay @d end u wi end up developing a behavior dat will make u be sounding lyk a tout, nuisance and miscreants..My little Kobo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Google63(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Habisoye:
Hw can u want to tink of a Marketing job for banks as a future job for urself, ur blood wi jus dry on d field one day..
Jus look for a beta job for ur future pursuit unless marketing wi jus kill ur career.
Marketing dat u wi be goin abt on d field everyday to recover loan from debtors and u wi naw be shouting and shouting for any customer dat fails to pay @d end u wi end up developing a behavior dat will make u be sounding lyk a tout, nuisance and miscreants..My little Kobo
Nice advice. Have you worked in a microfinance bank before? I just resigned from one, the job is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by SaiBuharii: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
He is not asking wrds to take up the job or not..he is asking which should he take. Frustrated Nigerians mind ur business. We have succuesful bankers living everywhr with their armed robber salary.

For the question. FCMB is better for tour CV.

6 Likes

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Adesiji77: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Gydion

You didn't provide details of the FCMB offer.

However, it depends...

If the FCMB job is on contract, you can build your career at FINA TRUST and move on from there to a more juicy role in a commercial bank. Do not despise "small beginnings".

But if the FCMB job is on a full-time basis, you may have to weigh it carefully and consider your long-time career objectives.

It would also be helpful to seek out current employees of both banks and have a "feel" of their work atmosphere and management policies.

3 Likes

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Profkomolafe(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
CHECK THE REMUNIRATION AND THE ONE WITH LESS STRESS.
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by priiince(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Choose ehhMmmm
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by adedam007(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
T
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Sweetyie(f): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Seriously. I have no idea
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by chigoizie7(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Google63:

Nice advice. Have you worked in a microfinance bank before? I just resigned from one, the job is crazy

It all boils down to the class of MFB u ve worked for + the location of the MFB. Don't condemn all MFB's.

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Gwan2(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
The same FCMB some peeps were agitating for a #no2FcmbnUBAslavery tweeter handle.......Anyway it all boils down to personalities.....The whole bank setup now is just an avenue to exploit energetic youths.
Your just on the verge of choosing two job offers, anticipating a progressive career....only for an organization to hit you with an unrealistic target, mortgage your time, health, dreams n aspirations without any job security attached for eventualities on a platter of #30,000 or thereabout.
Anyway i gat no option for you.....Juxtapose both and just do "tinini tanana".......cos na dsame Mama born al of them.

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by phayvoursky(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
WANNA BE A TOUT DRESSED IN SUIT? THEN GO FOR THE FCMB MARKETING JOB.

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Phamoxy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Close eyes choose FCMB and still continue applying for other jobs.
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Adesiji77: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Habisoye:

Your concerns are understandable...

However, what the OP needs is guidance to weigh the pro and the cons. Virtually all jobs have their hazards. Nothing good comes easy!
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by WILSON(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
IT WAS IN FCMB I REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE WORD ''OBSERVATION AND ATTRITION'' grin grin grin I PICK RACE COMMOT

3 Likes

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by dammytosh: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Check the role.

Is the marketting role a DSA role in FCMB ?

Is the marketting role in Micro Finance more like managing an existing portfolio and looking for more.

More information is needed for u to draw conclusion.

In all ensure you pray.

NB : Not all bankers are suffering or does not have a future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Nduxzy: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
THOU ART NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH!!!
Habisoye:
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Adesiji77: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
dammytosh:
Check the role.

Is the marketting role a DSA role in FCMB ?

Is the marketting role in Micro Finance more like managing an existing portfolio and looking for more.

More information is needed for u to draw conclusion.

In all ensure you pray.

NB : Not all bankers are suffering or does not have a future.

A bottle of Fanta for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by toygod2: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Philip071:
please how do u get any of the 2 job help make I apply if opportunity will still permitted.

HABA NAU, BROS........ Go and Learn good french instead of this ur ......... YOGLISH

or better still

GO AND BUY, BRIGHTER GRAMMER I

5 Likes

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by mbulela: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Philip071:
With all due respect, your application will not be considered with this kind of grammar and textspeak.
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by adconline(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Habisoye:
He has to start somewhere! Nobody owes u a job-maybe your parents if they are rich. Life is full of target but it's called different name..in sec school, ur targets are to pass WAEC and JAMB. in Uni, ur targets are to get good grade and graduate on time with good certificate.. After school, ur targets-find a good job,have a good home, get married, have kids..there is no success without target. I was paid peanuts in my first job, second job tripled my pay and I got another job while working on a second that increased my pay by 50%, so I had 2 jobs at the same all because of exprience I had garnered at my first low-wage job.. Pls encourage jobless guys to take a chance at life!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by zenith4biz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Getting yourself Queen Premier is not a bad idea, you need to work on your spelling

toygod2:

HABA NAU, BROS........ Go and Learn good french instead of this ur ......... YOGLISH
or better still
GO AND BUY, BRIGHTER GRAMMER I
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by eleko1: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
sad
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Google63(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

It all boils down to the class of MFB u ve worked for + the location of the MFB. Don't condemn all MFB's.
Bro, I'm very sure of what l'm saying, I've worked in 2 MFBs, I just resigned from arguably the highest paying MFB in Nigeria. A loan officer job is crazy, I repeat!

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by eleko1: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
sad grin cheesy grin sad lazy one.The is nothing crazy about marketing job,only the target they give u/wic U must meet up.I believe the target itself will bring out the best in U,it refine.@ OP,abeg dnt settle for FCMB oooo,those one nah Hire nd fire within 5/6 mnts afta sapping Ur energy.Wish U all the best in Ur career
Google63:

Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by Google63(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
eleko1:
sad grin cheesy grin sad lazy one.The is nothing crazy about marketing job,only the target they give u/wic U must meet up.I believe the target itself will bring out the best in U,it refine.@ OP,abeg dnt settle for FCMB oooo,those one nah Hire nd fire within 5/6 mnts afta sapping Ur energy.Wish U all the best in Ur career
I don't have anything to say to you. @ OP, if integrity is part of your core values, don't consider a loan officer job. I rest my case
Re: Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank by chigoizie7(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Google63:
Bro, I'm very sure of what l'm saying, I've worked in 2 MFBs, I just resigned from arguably the highest paying MFB in Nigeria. A loan officer job is crazy, I repeat!

I know were u re coming from, non performing loans,lack on tangible collaterals and recouping ur money, its hard and stressful, but then................... Well that's ur choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career With Halliburton Nigeria / Ikeja Electric Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.